Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutegirl10 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I COMPLETELY SUPPORT THIS ISSUE

i think this is so unfair to all the meritous students who work so damn hard to get admission

these examples of dirty politics will surely lead india to its doom one day 🤢
kabhi_21 thumbnail
I never supported reservations as I lived in Maharashtra.... I feel there is no requirement for reservation in Maharashtra as nobody is grouped on religions except for Hindu and Muslims for the basic reasons.... Noone is worried of the subcastes....
I feel reservations have to be applied where castism is prevalent as shown in the film Swades.... But reservations in such institutions is uncalled for and if this reservation is succeded next step by government is reservation in private sector....
so 25 years from now the country will be ruled by unethical and dumb people....
I m a protester in all the ways
~Marble~ thumbnail
I AM SUPPORTING THE PROTEST 150%.
kabhi_21 thumbnail
I believe that students from non medical fields shall come forward.... so that the pressure will be on government and the doctors can attend emergency cases despite protests without any effect on strikes
~Marble~ thumbnail
akhir jeet humari hi hogi,dont worry. 👍🏼
Swastika thumbnail
I dont support reservations. I am totally against it. And I am one of those students who will suffer from this. Even meritorious OBC students will get labelled.
vinayaktyagi thumbnail
Well write ur anti quota signatures on petitiononline.com/No_Quota/
vinayaktyagi thumbnail
Contact STUDENTS FOR EQUALITY , they r the ones organising protests.
Anuradha thumbnail
I AM SUPPORTING PROTEST TOO

WHO ELSE CAN KNOW IT BETTER??

I LOST MY SEAT IN THE TOP INSTITUTION DUE TO THIS QUOTA RESERVATION..

I GOT ONLY IN THE 2ND BEST...

I DNT KNOW WHY THESE PPL WANT RESERVATION..

MERIT HAS TO BE SUPPORTED..

soulsoup thumbnail

Sorry Amogh – I need to move this thread to the members lounge now! I kept it open for a long time – if I don't move it now – I'll be in trouble – hope you don't want that!

But before that – let me spell out my perspective on this issue. I believe there is no problem with the Quota System for a country like India – but there is a huge problem with the execution.  Don't get me wrong here – I do believe in meritocracy – but only when you start from the same line. Have you spend time with any real 'tribes' – I did. And trust me they need an extra push. But alas all this quota system are popping from bad intend of increasing vote bank to start with and executed very wrongly – as you pointed out.

Also – why blame the politicians for everything? Look at today's political environment – how many of educated young people you can find there? This is not the only burning issue – there are many more! You are raising your flag here because this directly affects you! But ever thought of the future of this utter de-politicalization of today's youth! If every educated level headed person with a good heart and mind treat politics as a bad word to be associated with  and get as far as possible from politics – the nature will fill the vacuum with garbage – isn't it obvious?

Sorry again – i'll keep this open for another half an hour or so - but I need to move this ASAP!