Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

It's time for Tania to go home. (Page 2)

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:32am | IP Logged

When Tania will confess her love to Angad, Naina will overhear the entire conversation and insult her and throw her out of the Studio.

Kripa will be back again as Angad's lead singer and partner, as she is the only one who knows the steps well enough to perform at a short-notice........much against Angad and Kripa's wishes!!! And that is when the crackling eletricity will begin, the squabbling, the quarelling, the snipping, the back-biting......and the love!

Dinky,

Will you back up on my prediction?

Cheers,

Chilly

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:00am | IP Logged
all i can say is... I HOPE YOU'RE RIGHT CHILLY!!!Wink
apocolyse IF-Dazzler
apocolyse
apocolyse

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 7:19am | IP Logged
HEY WELCOME 2 I.F AND I AGREE WID U... TANIA(NOT ME)..IS SO UGLY, HAVE U SEEN HER TEETH? Dead THEY R MANKED...ANYWAY KYPH ROX!!!SO DOES IQBAL/ANGAD!!!

Edited by tania_uk - 22 April 2005 at 7:22am
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

welcome to IF

i agree with u too .....I hated the scene where she shouted at kripa for being away from angad..how dare she Angry

lol

punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hey welcome to I-F, I agree with you 100%. I think that she will leave and Kripa will take her place.Embarrassed
sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillyflakes

When Tania will confess her love to Angad, Naina will overhear the entire conversation and insult her and throw her out of the Studio.

Kripa will be back again as Angad's lead singer and partner, as she is the only one who knows the steps well enough to perform at a short-notice........much against Angad and Kripa's wishes!!! And that is when the crackling eletricity will begin, the squabbling, the quarelling, the snipping, the back-biting......and the love!

Dinky,

Will you back up on my prediction?

Cheers,

Chilly

lol ...i'll bak up ur predictions chilly ...cos i seriously am expecting something of the sort ...anything will do which means that tanya is kicked out ...she seriously annoys me!Angry it'll either b that or angad's rejection ...but i get the feeling that even after his rejection she'll b adament like a love-lorn puppy wanting 2 gain him @ any cost! ...which is y naina needs 2 b present 2 intervene n get rid of her 4 gud! Big smile

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

i hate tania shes a *****

***Edited by mod due to use of profanity!***

Edited by meghavi - 22 April 2005 at 7:29pm
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillyflakes

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>When Tania will confess her love to Angad, Naina will overhear the entire conversation and insult her and throw her out of the Studio.

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>Kripa will be back again as Angad's lead singer and partner, as she is the only one who knows the steps well enough to perform at a short-notice........much against Angad and Kripa's wishes!!! And that is when the crackling eletricity will begin, the squabbling, the quarelling, the snipping, the back-biting......and the love!

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>Dinky,

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>Will you back up on my prediction?

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>Cheers,

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>Chilly

i agree with chillyflakes - that is what is kinda gonna happen - even if naina didn't hear her prolly angad will tell her that he doesn't love her n she will be so heart broken that she will leave an come later in the serial (when everything is fine) to take revenge...lolz...bahi ekta kapoor ka serial hai - samjha karo!!!lol

Go to top