India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

It's time for Tania to go home.

H-TownDesiChic Newbie
H-TownDesiChic
H-TownDesiChic

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Hey Y'all, Wassup??? I am the new member here and the only reason why i am here is because of KYPH.  THat show rocks, man.  I love it like hell, Anyways....So my topic was about Tania leaving the show.  I think that she will leave the show and Krippa will take her position back.  As you all know that Angad doesnt really love anyone and even if he will, it will be only for Krippa since they r destined to fall in love, but as far as Tania's love for Angad goes, i believe its gonna go nowhere.  On MOnday's episode, when Tania will express her love to Angad, he is probably gonna be confused and might end up saying that he doesnt really love her.  And, that will break Tania's heart and offcourse after all that which girl would wanna face her love everyday knowing that she aint gonna get it.  So, she will have to leave, and Angryshe better leave cuz only Kripa has the right to dance with the Angad . What do u all think about this????? Plzzzzz reply...i really wanna know all of y'alls opinion abt this.  BYe LOVe RUBZ

prakriti IF-Dazzler
prakriti
prakriti

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

i think ur right. Mayb tats the way tat angad wil fal for kripa.....w/o noin it.....atleast i hope tat happens.

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
yes,kyph rocks and i agree with u. by the way welcom 2 the forum. hope u enjoy it.
Americazfinest Newbie
Americazfinest
Americazfinest

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

i 100% agree wit u.....i think dat afta wut happen wit kripa angad mite like take a bit time sayin no...u saw his face wen da were showin da clips frm monday so like hes guna sord of take time but will say NO (well wut else can he say i love u to marry me?) LOL......cant wait till monday .......sighs skoolz on monday to

...:::muah:::... ~<3 jiya

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
there iz no place 4 her in da show she had 2 leave
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Desi Chic. even am waiting for Tania to realise taht Angad doesn't love her.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:37am | IP Logged

welcome to the forum! i agree with you... plus i think tania looks quite like a mouse...LOL

keep posting with your opinions!

SugarLOL

Aussie_1 Groupbie
Aussie_1
Aussie_1

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:08am | IP Logged
look ...i dunno what everyone else thinks...but i honeslty think that kirpa and misthy are the only good looking girls in this serials...the rest...including that hideous anita (with her loserish uuuneeeta back sound track) are not good on the eyes.....including tania.

Go to top