cute thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

wat do u think frnds,is rajeev really fida on aamna? take a look at his expressions when he is with her. even during the parivaar awards. i mean, no one can act so well without any chemistry in between!!!

i know this is very sad to think of, but reply soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheeni thumbnail

Yes as u said he acts very well that it looks real. No one can act the Sujal does specially on romantic scenes. They r just friends.

AASHISH_IN thumbnail

I will be happy if they(Rajeev&Aamna) r into love in real life too & get married soon,

Hope so.....😉

B'bye

Cheeni thumbnail
I DON'T LIKE AAMNA. BUT HINDU -MUSLIM POINT IS WRONG .LOOK AT HRITHIK AND SUZZANE, SHAHRUKH -GAURI, AAMIR AND REEMA, SAIF AND AMRITA, WELL THE LIST IS SO LONG. SO HINDU -MUSLIM MARRIAGE IS AN OLD THING NOW.
Cheeni thumbnail

And also Rajeev is not fida ON Aamna but there is a possibility that Aamna is fida over him. Wot say guys....

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

now, that's possible................😊

know wot? i don't know y but i sometimes have this feeling, that she likes him that way.....

Cheeni thumbnail
I also think the same simply that she likes him.
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys. I think that Rajeev and Aamna are just friends. Besides, Rajeev said that he does not have a girlfriend so I think that we should trust his words... But I think that Aamna likes him because she seemed more than happy to hug him when they won the jodi award.
98-kauser-f thumbnail

no rajeev and aamna are not jus friends dey really like each oder and dey r married nwin real life.😛

luv faz

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont like amna. Rajeev is so cute he must not marry amna