India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

And the glitches continue with T&D

Aj_Styles Senior Member
Aj_Styles
Aj_Styles

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Not only do they take there audience for granted. But now, the character's within the show too. Meaning...

Nandu the new agent for Jessica.
Purab backing Jessica every possible way.(hint: Malikia knows that Purab & Jassi must have had a hand in releasing Armaan from Jail).

Doesn't it strike Malikia & Armaan for even a second that Jessica Bedi just might be Jasmeet Walia??? Ouch

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aj_Styles

Not only do they take there audience for granted. But now, the character's within the show too. Meaning...

Purab backing Jessica every possible way.(hint: Malikia knows that Purab & Jassi must have had a hand in releasing Armaan from Jail).

Doesn't it strike Malikia & Armaan for even a second that Jessica Bedi just might be Jasmeet Walia??? Ouch

So so true!! Not to mention her name is sounds close to Jassi and to add to that they sound so similar, are the same high, and complexion.

"If is looks like Jassi, smells like Jassi, tastes like Jassi,.....then it has to be Jassi!"LOL

masoom Groupbie
masoom
masoom

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

Originally posted by Aj_Styles

So so true!! Not to mention her name is sounds close to Jassi and to add to that they sound so similar, are the same high, and complexion.

"If is looks like Jassi, smells like Jassi, tastes like Jassi,.....then it has to be Jassi!"LOL

LOL

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 12:01am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Now just look at this:

Jassi's mom does not recognise her. And she brought her up.Someone would thing Jassi did some plastic surgery or has grown a beard !!!

Jassi says 'Queen Victoria' the typical Jassi way and her best friend does not even react !!

Armaan shakes hand,watches her write like Jassi, looks into her eyes, listens to her laugh and does not recognise her.

LOL It seems to me,it was only Mallika who actually bothered to look at Jassi beyond her specs and bangs.The only one who at least muttered she looked familiar !!!!

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I think Mallika should be made the CEO of Gulmohar, as she is the intelligent of all to recognize jassi
tinkerbell2090 Goldie
tinkerbell2090
tinkerbell2090

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:18am | IP Logged
can't they recognise the voice of jassi and jessica ....as far as i remember there is no change between thatWink
nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:41am | IP Logged

THEY ARE FOOL HOW CAN U CHANGE THAT MUCH FOR TURNING A MODEL THAT MAKE YOUR OWN MOTHER, FATHER TO FOGET YOU???? EHHH???

IS THAT REALITY??? OKAY OKAY RAJ DINT RECOGNIZE HER BUT HOW ABOUT NANDU?? HE GROW WITH HER A MILLION YEAR AND HE FORGET HER FACE??? OKAY BEBE WAS ILL MAY BE IT WAS DIFFICULT FOR HER TO RECOGNIZE HER BUT WHAT ABOUT HER MOM???? POOR HER MAY BE SHE LOST EYE SITE. MY MOM KNOW ME EVEN I TURN BACK TO HER WITHOUT SHOWING MY FACE. OKAY OKAY LET FORGET ABOUT HER MOM WHAT ABOUT ARMAAN....

HOW CAN HE RECOGNNZE JESSI FACE, OKAY LEAVE FACE WHAT ABOUT SOUND,, OKAY LEAVE SOUND WHAT ABOUT BEHAVIOUR??? THEY ARE ALL BLIND.

MAY BE MALIKA WILL AFTER SIGN THE CONTRACT HE WILL COMPARE NANDU AND JESSI WHY JESSICA CHOOSE NANDU MAY BE SHE WILL.

HEY HEY I FORGET THE FISRT PERSON TO RECOGNIZE JESSICA AS JESSI IS PARI . U WILL TELL ME. (HAHAHAHA REMEMBER  SHE IS OPERATION BIN LADEN GIRL)

Go to top