Celebrity Muqabala - Task 2(june 9)

Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Friends,🤗

Did you all enjoy finding the name of this game as your first task? Wow, that was a easy start!😉 But, this game is not that easy.😛

Your second task is a bit harder or should I say, will require a bit of creativity and a lot of time on your side.😉

Task 2 - A meeting with your jaan!

For this task your group has to present a fan-fic for a meeting in a park/restaurant/where your celebrity is shooting or his/her house or any other place (please specify) and all the members of your group are going to meet him/her. What will you do in this meeting? Will you sing for him/her? Will you present a dance for him/her? Will you get some gifts? It can be anything at all. We want to know what will you do in this meeting. The details from start to end of your groups "date" with your jaan.  It doesnt have any words/pages limit but please dont make it too long. The task will be judged on your idea and story. Please PM your entry to Mehak (lovly_angel). Last date to submit your entry will be saturday June 9th.

So, is everyone ready?😃

If you have any questions regarding the task and/or the judging please post them here and they will be answered.😊

For results of task 1, please click here. Following are the group's that are participating in this round:

1. Eijaz khan fan club:- Groovychick, anjali207 ,Aryan~Bhai~MBBS, henna16, x_Roshni_x, qazplm (Full)

2. Khushi dii fan club:- ~LiL*Princez, pyaari_puja,wildchild, Rizi, missspriyaaa, natasshafan, july12_1995 

3. Shahrukh khan fan club:- ~divya~, tahmina_1994, lilyrose,

Angel eyeZz, doly_455,srk_preity_kajo

4. Bachchans fan club:- monika.goel, umi82990, Rani_Abhishek, lucky_lakshmi, sonalkhullar,Adorable_Ankita, Pyaari_Shailee, fire_on_ice(Full)

5. rani fan club:- Tumhari_Khushi, *_Qazi_fan_*, gk_09, Nimra_M, indiangirl07, i_luv_jay_sean, Punjaban_kuri (Full)

6. Vinit fan club:- Saad_786, mp_142, ~rahul ki rani~,vinit_anu

7. Aishwarya Rai fan club:- sumesh,komalash, abhyvakil_1992, Dikte, ,heart girl

So, in this "Celebrity Muqabala:- kaun banega IF ka vijetha"? Good luck everyone!👍🏼 We hope to read some excellent fan-fics.😊

-Khair and Mehak Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
thanks and Bachchans' Fans are all set to win this one..in the last task..we lost by 1 point..so we are gonna put our best foot in win it...

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!!! 😉
thnx...we'll all try to win the second task also...well best of luk to others...
😛
wow..kl good luck fan clubs!!!
ummm u people realli realli need to extend the due date! fanfic riting take sttime plz!
thnx! :)

yeah my bandariya.. can u extend the due date.. if possible?? coz' I have to write a short story for the Short story contest too.. which is due on 27th & final draft by 30th.. unless my group is fine with the date & can work by then :) then no need to extend the date.. hehehhe

Edited by missspriyaaa - 17 years ago
Sure, we can extend the date Isha and bakri. let me talk to Mehak about it. 😊
ok the date is now june 3rd if u want more extension just ask here 😊
Ok thanks very very much! 😊