Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by praveenam

dis s 4 akash

i hope i didnt bore u b4 wid dose long pms.i felt really sad and i wntd u bck hre.aftr ur 1st reply i got more tensd as i no dat reshma s really sensitive and i didnt wnt her 2 get hurt. 

i only read the first pm u sent wellwisher....and thanx for standing by me....

secondly... thanx for keepin my feelings in mind as i am pretty sensitive...it was very sweet of u....Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dear wellwisher.... (Page 4)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 8:01am | IP Logged

hello dears and darlings, i am so much lucky...really cant believe i am wanted and loved by so many of you so much, and i didnt leave because i wanted to threaten u ppl, just since i thought that wud make lives easier for u..cudnt see reshma in tears, and well wisher my fren...i'll surely trust u next time, and i hope i will be able to compensate for my mistake and may be can do something that will make u call me sweet too. anyway relax dears, and now all is well that ends well.

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 8:18am | IP Logged
u bet..... thanx soooooooooooooooooooo much for comin bak again..... we were soooooo soooooo worried about u!!!! Ouch Ouch Ouch
and dare u talk that way about leavin again.... Angry
we all love u dear...hope u know tht!!! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top