Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged
5.praveena
welcome babes....u better concentrate on ur papers now.... then after 28th, u can blog as much as u like.... Smile ....all the best again...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dear wellwisher.... (Page 3)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged
and hey....one request.......
now that our video has gone down the drain....can i have an entire update of the episode plzzzzzzzzzzz..... the one whr aryan returns...???? i know its a highly tedious job givin an update....but if any of u guys can gimme a detailed update...i would love that..... plzzzzzzz try na! plzzz.....

Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

okay fine Reshma I'll try to give u a summary. I remember the first half and the second half I have forgotten a bit. lets do 1 thing. all of us can 2gether try to give an update. I ahve forgotten the names of all the ppl.and where is Sofia. Cry

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
thanks alot to everyone here...so finally everything's been sorted out... Smile

thanks for staying wellwisher! Big smile and we understand why you are feeling hurt - anybody would, in your position...we are all very sorry...
and i assure you that nothing like this will ever happen again...welcome back! Big smile

and Sophia, i hope you're reading this too...please don't say something like that again...ever Ouch ...i think i speak for all of us here when i say that we value the presence of each and every member of the SS forum... Smile
you've all become an integral part of my life, and i would hate it if there were ever to be such hard feelings... Ouch

and reshma, thanks for welcoming me back Big smile ...had been very busy with extra classes, community service and law coaching...so i couldn't participate actively in the forum...but now i have alot more time on my hands...so you'll see alot more of me Big smile Wink Tongue ...and yeah, i'd love to chat...missed you too... Smile

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
swati.....yes i think its a better idea for u to give me the update together.....that way, a huge burden wont fall on one person.....
but i have a better idea...i want to know only about a few scenes.....these are the scenes i have heard about from the forum, but i have never watched them as i havent ever seen the episode....so i would like to have a detailed description of what exactly happened.....these are the scenes...
1.aryan's entry, where neha kisses him on the cheek
2.when shaina tells him, 'i missed u'
3.when shaina holds his hand to stop him from goin away
4.ajay's welcome hug to aryan
5.ved sahb leavin...i wanna know why exactly he left
are there any more gr8 scenes in that episode?if yes, plz mention those also....otherwise, i'd be thrilled and very grateful if u can give me the detailed description of these five scenes...
thanx! Wink

Edited by widluv2aryan - 22 May 2006 at 11:54pm

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by wellwisher

----------------
Praveena,

Babes, I dont know you personally but I sure know you are a sweet heart too. Please dont say thankyou and end my story here itself. Damn! i thought i was getting new pals Wink

Reshma,
Babes, message me when you come online next. I need to talk to you

-----------------

hi linny

of course d thnk ws not 4 endin ur entry in our forum but act 4 welcomin u.i seriously wish u wud b apart of d forum coz u r d main reason 4 havin wellwisher bck on d forum.i got really upset whn wellwishr said he wont b visitin d forum again.it ws likin losin sum1 who u no very well.its a gr8 pleasure 2 hv him bck.

dis s 4 akash

i hope i didnt bore u b4 wid dose long pms.i felt really sad and i wntd u bck hre.aftr ur 1st reply i got more tensd as i no dat reshma s really sensitive and i didnt wnt her 2 get hurt. 

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by widluv2aryan

5.praveena
welcome babes....u better concentrate on ur papers now.... then after 28th, u can blog as much as u like.... Smile ....all the best again...

i no dat i shud b concentratin more on my ppr now but i m fully bor.i dunno y dey had 2 start d cet xams. my whole vacation s ruind. act im not even interestd in takin engg.its jus 4 my dad's sake i m givin it.

and abt keepin out till 28th i cant control myself .i hv 2 log on atleast 1ce everyday and dat no. can go upto any time.

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 1:31am | IP Logged
hey but whrs sofia? hs she really left.plz bahut mushkilon ke baad wellwishr vaapas aaya hai.
aur ab sofia.
plz sofia come back.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top