Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 5:23am | IP Logged
i pmd wellwisher on dis topic coz i new reshma ws very excited 4 d videos.i xpctd dat he had change his mind aftr calmin down a bit.but frm his reply i think he has taken it very seriously.i jus wnt 2 say dat wellwisher v wnt u 2 b in forum and plz do 4give us 4 bein rude 2 u.

secndly i m really upset wid u sofia.only coz u said u hd leave d forum. how can u even thnk so.
act wtever i wntd 2 say has already been said by swati and reshma. i jus wnt 2 tell u dat ven i hd joind dis forum u, nandini and maverick wre d people i thut who vre doin d most 4 d forum.i 2 wntd 2 bcom an active member like u all.
u r one who hs given a lot of ideas 4 d betterment of our forum.u hd suggested a lot of thngs out of whch many like fanfic r runnin now.and now u cant jus leave all of us like dis.plzz

i donno if i hv d right 2 say dis but i dont wnt any of u 2 leave dis forum.although v people hv never met i feel as if v hv been nowin each other 4 a long time.
plzzz....... guys b hre.dis forum needs each one of u.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dear wellwisher.... (Page 2)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wellwisher

Groupbie

wellwisher

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 5:37am | IP Logged
hell-0 Ouch

Stop this hungama.

I have come back here because reshma is a nice and sweet girl and so is praveena. Besides my best friend told me to come here and post. I am posting because she insisted.

Lets get things cleared.
1. apology accepted.
2. Sofie u need not leave the forum.
3. reshma i am sorry i deleted the video from my pc in a fit of rage. and in teh same anger i went to her home and got it deleted too.
4. reshma u wont loose a frd like linny. she is the best person and yes after i block u on her msn she unblocked u immediately and told me that i was wrong.
5. i am NOT going to help anyone here (in SS forum)
6. linny told me why i was wrong and here is her msg.

-----------
Hey friends,

Hows all of you doing?!

I have read the entire dicussion...Gosh! you guys are sooo err...sooo maturedly childish :-D

Guys...why are you fighting on what Akki said. I believe everybody has a say over here. Its absolutely not Sofies fault that she didnt trust...I understand its not easy to trust someone so suddenly. True na! then?! why are you guys fighting. Instead u guys should have cleared ur doubt with Akki instantly.

Secondly Akki Maharaj...my dearest brother dear. You are a freaking idiot. And i totally agree now. If she didnt trust you...fair enough ... Laugh it out LOUD. You know the truth and so many of them know the truth here. You are a MBA ediot. LOL

Lastly, Guys have fun.
Stop fighting ... :)...

---------------

and as for me.....
i quit trying to make u all happy. i dont desrve this. but i think some of u guys are damn sweet here and so i still remain ur friends :)

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 5:48am | IP Logged
hi .glad dat u r bck.ws waitin 2 read ur msg as soon as i read ur pm.i cnt xpress how hppy i m .now guys 4get wtever hs hppnd .lets all b frnz again spittin d bitterness. one more thng i wnt u 2 thnk linny on my bhalf as she ws d one who made u cme bck hre.a million thnx 2 her.

p.s- thnx 4 callin me nice and sweet.

wellwisher

Groupbie

wellwisher

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 6:13am | IP Logged
chalo abh to sab log khush ho na Ouch
but i have something to say........please try to trust someone next time. it means a lot.

Yep u thanked her urself. i made her read the thread. and she told me to tell u "shut up" Big smile

heres another msg.

----------------
Praveena,

Babes, I dont know you personally but I sure know you are a sweet heart too. Please dont say thankyou and end my story here itself. Damn! i thought i was getting new pals Wink

Reshma,
Babes, message me when you come online next. I need to talk to you

-----------------

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 8:55am | IP Logged
well...i have msgs for everyone here.....
1. wellwisher
buddy....im so glad u have put it behind u.....thanx for forgivin us..... !!! and thanx for callin me sweet...i thot u'd have a huge grudge against us forever....! and about the video....i'd be lying if i said that i am not disappointed....i really am...coz linny was my last hope...but lets not allow that to come between our frndship..... the happiness that i am not goin to lose a frnd like u and u have forgiven me has overcome the sadness abt the video....so chuk it buddy...... just remember we all love u here....!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 8:55am | IP Logged
2.linny
sweetheart....i cannot thank u enough.....u r the most wonderful person i have met..... thanx for clearin out the mess...thanx for everything actually....u know actually, i wanted to write to u sayin how i was sorry and i'd miss u if u bloked me....and i wont troubl u ever again.... but thanx for still acceptin me..... but u can rest assured that i wont trbl u ever....i'v put u thru too much alredy.....
and i will speak to u when i am online next...cant send u an offline on msn....but yeah, u'll find me there a lot, so will buzz u..... love u babes...

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 8:56am | IP Logged
3.sofia
i hope u'v come bak and read all this and put the stupidity out of ur head.... dont talk like that again...and ...if i may say so, we know u cant live without us too...so don threten us like that....! LOL ...he he………. love u...

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 8:56am | IP Logged
4.nandini
great to see u after a long time....hope to meet u online some time....missed u...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top