dear wellwisher....

widluv2aryan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

dear wellwisher...

now i have something to say to u all here.....

i dont know if this means anything to u aakash...but i am in tears while writin this....no...not bcoz i dint get the video...but bcoz i have lost a friend.....

about a month ago ..i pmed u after the whole 'who next' fight and said sorry a million times...as i was just too pissed....and we became friends... after that, u introduced me to linny...and she is the most wonderfully helpful person on this planet... though u and i were not in touch...linny and i chatted often on msn... i never really bothered her or intended to.... then when i was goin to kerala...i wanted the video of the aryan returning episode rly rly rly badly....i contacted akanksha about it...but due to te unfortunate turns of events she couldnt get it....

then i pmed amtoj... and he agreed to get it for me...he was willin to buy the tv card for me....but in the end it dint work out...i knew this the nite b4 i was leavin n ws thoroughly disappointed... one hour b4 leavin i was online and met linny...we were chattin casually at first...then on an impulse...i asked her if she culd get the video...she said she'd try...and i went to kerala with a small ray of hope... when  i went to the cyber and saw the video that she had got the video...i was thrilled...she told me to contact u...and i sent u an offline msg....

i had thought of so many things....after comin bak to mumbai...i wud get the video...and i thought u cud upload it for everyone on the forum....i wanted to start a thred then ...thankin linny and her frnd who recorded it...i wanted to get them gifts and all wid gratitude for our first ss video....kitna kuchh socha tha....

a day b4 leavin for mumbai, i went to the cyber n chekd the forum...i was horrified to see sofia's msg.... but i dint feel angry at u sofia...coz u dont know wellwisher at all...when u were missin for a month aakash...they must have speculated things....beliv me...i dont think sofia meant it....she was just angry.... i wanted to explaibn to u sofia...tell u what a nice person aakash is...abt his frnd linny and how we got our first video bcoz of him.....i wanted to write lots to well...actully praise wellwisher.... i was really happy for u aakash...bcoz i knew that after this...everybody would know u r a great guy and we all cud b frnz wid no grudges....

there was lots to write and i dint have time...nor the privacy to write it..... so i promised myself that the minute i got home...i would first vouch for ur sincerity to the forum members....but the minute i saw pm praveena sent me...i knew all was lost....she sent me the letter u she sent u and ur reply...

i'm not justifyin or complainin...but bcoz im over-sensitive, i was rly rly hurt to tears.... and more hurt of the fact that u were hurt..... i'm sorry....i shud've let the forum members know of ur generosity long ago.....im very sorry......

i have one request though.....the video of course...is everyone's dream......plz dont punish the members of the forum and the true lovers of ss like this.... but i wont ask u for it....bcoz i know how deeply we have hurt u .......

my plea is...u asked linny to block me.... well...knowin the kind of person she is...i don think she will...but even then plz don do this...she is one genuine person i have met, and dont want to lose her frnship.....

waise i dont wanna lose urs too....but i know i am beyond forgiveness....i dont even expect u to read this....for the contempt u have for all of us.....

nevertheless, i want u to know hw sorry i am to have hurt u.... dont give us the video...dont even be frnz with me or us.....i wont have anything against u.... but just remember that...anytime u need us...or return to the forum....we'll welcome u with open arms....i for once always will.....

thanx for the help u tried to be....

i never thought things wud turn out this way....

Reshma.

Edited by widluv2aryan - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

widluv2aryan thumbnail
i hope u come back soon and read this.... and think over it...i hope u realise that u r bein unfair by punishin me for something i have not done, something i wasnt aware of....
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i said it casually, as he/she didnt show up...most members in many forums i went like to say they knwo stars personally but then say they were joking etc. anyway i am very sorry and take my words back. plz come back for ur frens at least , if not me. sorry again.hope no hard feelings after this.
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry rehsma...it was for me that u r so sad. i think i'll leave the forum. it'll be for everyone's good.
smritisonkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so its good to see that you both r frnds again
Shadow Cat thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanDipikaFan

sorry rehsma...it was for me that u r so sad. i think i'll leave the forum. it'll be for everyone's good.

HOW DARE U TELL SUCH THINGS SOFIA !😡😡😡 DON'T U EVER THINK OF LEAVING THE FORUM! WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT U???????😭😭😭 MIND IT. IF AGAIN U TELL SUCH THINGS I'LL GET VERY ANGRY. 😡WE LOVE U VERY VERY MUCH.😃 DONT EVER LEAVE THIS FORUM SOFIA. UNDERSTOOD?????????????

Edited by Shadow Cat - 17 years ago
widluv2aryan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow Cat

HOW DARE U TELL SUCH THINGS SOFIA !😡😡😡 DON'T U EVER THINK OF LEAVING THE FORUM! WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT U???????😭😭😭 MIND IT. IF AGAIN U TELL SUCH THINGS I'LL GET VERY ANGRY. 😡WE LOVE U VERY VERY MUCH.😃 DONT EVER LEAVE THIS FORUM SOFIA. UNDERSTOOD?????????????

hey yes......i agree with every word swati has said.... dont u dare say such things sofia sweetie.... ur one of the oldest and the most active members of the forum...u deserve to b a moderator or something.....so dont talk like that.....

i dint mean to target u.....i was only tellin wellwisher to think clear..... and i know u just made a casual remark....its ok dear.....now its upto wellwisher to forgive us...but that shudnt tarnish our friendship...u were my first frnd on the forum and i cant afford to lose u..... U GET THAT???

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah sophia...we all know you didn't mean it that way...come on, we were all worried yaar...and yours was a perfectly natural reaction...please don't leave the forum like this! you've apologised, and that's the most important thing...

wellwisher...now even sophia has taken her words back...please don't take it to heart like this! this SS forum is like one big family...the absense of even one member, especially due to hard feelings, will leave a scar...so please, let bygones be bygones, and make a new beginning...
and like reshma said - we'll all welcome you with open arms...
praveenam thumbnail
i pmd wellwisher on dis topic coz i new reshma ws very excited 4 d videos.i xpctd dat he had change his mind aftr calmin down a bit.but frm his reply i think he has taken it very seriously.i jus wnt 2 say dat wellwisher v wnt u 2 b in forum and plz do 4give us 4 bein rude 2 u.

secndly i m really upset wid u sofia.only coz u said u hd leave d forum. how can u even thnk so.
act wtever i wntd 2 say has already been said by swati and reshma. i jus wnt 2 tell u dat ven i hd joind dis forum u, nandini and maverick wre d people i thut who vre doin d most 4 d forum.i 2 wntd 2 bcom an active member like u all.
u r one who hs given a lot of ideas 4 d betterment of our forum.u hd suggested a lot of thngs out of whch many like fanfic r runnin now.and now u cant jus leave all of us like dis.plzz

i donno if i hv d right 2 say dis but i dont wnt any of u 2 leave dis forum.although v people hv never met i feel as if v hv been nowin each other 4 a long time.
plzzz....... guys b hre.dis forum needs each one of u.
wellwisher thumbnail
hell-0

Stop this hungama.

I have come back here because reshma is a nice and sweet girl and so is praveena. Besides my best friend told me to come here and post. I am posting because she insisted.

Lets get things cleared.
1. apology accepted.
2. Sofie u need not leave the forum.
3. reshma i am sorry i deleted the video from my pc in a fit of rage. and in teh same anger i went to her home and got it deleted too.
4. reshma u wont loose a frd like linny. she is the best person and yes after i block u on her msn she unblocked u immediately and told me that i was wrong.
5. i am NOT going to help anyone here (in SS forum)
6. linny told me why i was wrong and here is her msg.

-----------
Hey friends,

Hows all of you doing?!

I have read the entire dicussion...Gosh! you guys are sooo err...sooo maturedly childish :-D

Guys...why are you fighting on what Akki said. I believe everybody has a say over here. Its absolutely not Sofies fault that she didnt trust...I understand its not easy to trust someone so suddenly. True na! then?! why are you guys fighting. Instead u guys should have cleared ur doubt with Akki instantly.

Secondly Akki Maharaj...my dearest brother dear. You are a freaking idiot. And i totally agree now. If she didnt trust you...fair enough ... Laugh it out LOUD. You know the truth and so many of them know the truth here. You are a MBA ediot. 😆

Lastly, Guys have fun.
Stop fighting ... :)...

---------------

and as for me.....
i quit trying to make u all happy. i dont desrve this. but i think some of u guys are damn sweet here and so i still remain ur friends :)