Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

DK- the Devdas (Page 2)

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Yaar If DK is Devdas and Disha paro then I'll gladly be Chandramukhi lolLOL

DK right now seems a bit at sea coz Disha is not confessing her love so he is procrastinating and drinking poor baby fully sympathize with him. He needs a bawling out from Ma sumitra and drinks will go out of the window.Dk and D saying "I DO " And Voila (french) we'll have a complete romantic story!!! What say????

Our Hottie no Devdas!! well Devdas never made any empire and never bothered abt his mom was squandering his dad's money and drinking away. Gosh !!just disgusting. Dk is a lady-killer Wink

Mink, who just feels like dancing like Chandramukhi to cheer up DK!!lolLOL

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:32am | IP Logged

mink wrote:....who just feels like dancing like Chandramukhi to cheer up DK!!lol

hey mink would like to join u.. dancing for dkLOL ...but i doubt that he will notice us ....hell be  intoxicated and totally lost in dishs thoughts.... as devdas

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:38am | IP Logged

The TD Producers are testing our limits and its killing me!!!!!!Cry

I don't want DK to be like Devdas!!! Devdas dies!!!! With an alcohol problem, that better not happen to him!!!!!!Angry

Least DK knows he's nothing without Disha!!! Good sign!!!!Smile

Love Eran!!!

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:50am | IP Logged

if they bring down dk's character to the level of devadas then trp of td will surey drop .Confused

none of us want to see a defeated and depressed dkAngry

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mink

DK right now seems a bit at sea coz Disha is not confessing her love so he is procrastinating and drinking poor baby fully sympathize with him. He needs a bawling out from Ma sumitra and drinks will go out of the window.Dk and D saying "I DO " And Voila (french) we'll have a complete romantic story!!! What say????

Mink, I know if Disha just confess her love, DK would be a different man.  But I fully sympathize with Disha as well.  It is difficult to confess your love to someone who doesn't understand you, who accuses you. 

But on the other hand, when you love someone, you surrender your self completely to that individual.  So Disha, maybe you need to stops questioning and just surrender yourself to DK.  Forget everyone, including Vedant and Sumitrama, just give yourself to DK.  I'm sure your life's disha will change.

And Mink, as far as Chandramukhi goes, I have been practicing Mardala ever since he came home drunk from that trip. Wink

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Hi Ladies,

Looks like we can have a group dance for our Hottie lolLOL. Whether he notices or not I don't know but will be happy to do bit of dance for our man lolWink.

Mink, who is getting ready to dance on her boss's tune lolLOL

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged

lollll hehehhehe......... minkk loll groupp foer hottie LOL

loll dk as devdas so true nisu

Love Asian Princess

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index