Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

DK- the Devdas

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
The current situation in TD is killing me.  I thought DK would suspect Disha and then realize his mistake and ask for her forgiveness (like he always does).  He would then gift her the bangles, etc..  But this is not what I had expected.  Instead of coming closer they are drifting further apart.  Now he has become this Devdas on his way to self-destruction.  He is ruining his business as well as his personal life.  He will lose Disha like Devdas lost his Paro.  All he needs to do now is find a drinking buddy and sing Sheeshe se sheesha takdaye.....and find Chandramukhi!

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
LOL BUT SERIOUSLEY THESE PRODUCERSAngryAngry R THE MOST ANNOYING PPL DON'[T THEY KNOW HOW THE ADUIENCE WILL FEEL! WE WANT DK AND DISHA CLOSER AND FINALLY IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN BUT THE CLEVER TD PRODUCERS DON'T WANT EM TO EVER COME CLOSERAngryAngry!!!
Cherry Groupbie
Cherry
Cherry

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Maybe, Disha will do something now to clear the misunderstandings.
sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

hey nisu

totally agree.... our hottie is on a selfdestruction tour....but our superwoman lady d wont let this happenLOL ....she will fight and bring back everything he lost ... she even has worn the bangles and thats why i think that they wont drift further apart bcoz hell see the bangles realize that dish loves him and not his kid brother Embarrassed.... will apologize as usual...and this time they certainly will hug each other ....hopefully!!!!CryLOL

btw dont u think that the role of chandramuki and drinking buddy could be played very well by poriWink 

Edited by sakina - 21 April 2005 at 3:33pm
teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
oh man, i can't stand how he drinks like crazy, i mean it's the most pathetic thing in teh world....i wish disha would've kept the condition that she would only consider falling in love with him if he stopped drinking.
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
dkk ehhh Angry
sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

she doesnt even has to keep the condition the only thing which makes him give up drinking is dishas love confession ... bcoz this will vanish all his insecurity and suspicon.....no insecurity/suspicon no alcohol ..... Wink

Nachos Senior Member
Nachos
Nachos

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

Isn't Chandramukhi already there, oops I mean Porineeta the (*****)

Smile Naina

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index