Tumhari Disha

DK- the Devdas

Nisu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
The current situation in TD is killing me.  I thought DK would suspect Disha and then realize his mistake and ask for her forgiveness (like he always does).  He would then gift her the bangles, etc..  But this is not what I had expected.  Instead of coming closer they are drifting further apart.  Now he has become this Devdas on his way to self-destruction.  He is ruining his business as well as his personal life.  He will lose Disha like Devdas lost his Paro.  All he needs to do now is find a drinking buddy and sing Sheeshe se sheesha takdaye.....and find Chandramukhi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManishaRox thumbnail
πŸ˜† BUT SERIOUSLEY THESE PRODUCERS😑😑 R THE MOST ANNOYING PPL DON'[T THEY KNOW HOW THE ADUIENCE WILL FEEL! WE WANT DK AND DISHA CLOSER AND FINALLY IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN BUT THE CLEVER TD PRODUCERS DON'T WANT EM TO EVER COME CLOSER😑😑!!!
Cherry thumbnail
Maybe, Disha will do something now to clear the misunderstandings.
sakina thumbnail

hey nisu

totally agree.... our hottie is on a selfdestruction tour....but our superwoman lady d wont let this happenπŸ˜† ....she will fight and bring back everything he lost ... she even has worn the bangles and thats why i think that they wont drift further apart bcoz hell see the bangles realize that dish loves him and not his kid brother πŸ˜³.... will apologize as usual...and this time they certainly will hug each other ....hopefully!!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

btw dont u think that the role of chandramuki and drinking buddy could be played very well by poriπŸ˜‰ 

Edited by sakina - 19 years ago
teenietoons thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh man, i can't stand how he drinks like crazy, i mean it's the most pathetic thing in teh world....i wish disha would've kept the condition that she would only consider falling in love with him if he stopped drinking.
sakina thumbnail

she doesnt even has to keep the condition the only thing which makes him give up drinking is dishas love confession ... bcoz this will vanish all his insecurity and suspicon.....no insecurity/suspicon no alcohol ..... πŸ˜‰

Nachos thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Isn't Chandramukhi already there, oops I mean Porineeta the (*****)

😊 Naina

queen-bee thumbnail

Yaar If DK is Devdas and Disha paro then I'll gladly be Chandramukhi lolπŸ˜†

DK right now seems a bit at sea coz Disha is not confessing her love so he is procrastinating and drinking poor baby fully sympathize with him. He needs a bawling out from Ma sumitra and drinks will go out of the window.Dk and D saying "I DO " And Voila (french) we'll have a complete romantic story!!! What say????

Our Hottie no Devdas!! well Devdas never made any empire and never bothered abt his mom was squandering his dad's money and drinking away. Gosh !!just disgusting. Dk is a lady-killer πŸ˜‰

Mink, who just feels like dancing like Chandramukhi to cheer up DK!!lolπŸ˜†

sakina thumbnail

mink wrote:....who just feels like dancing like Chandramukhi to cheer up DK!!lol

hey mink would like to join u.. dancing for dkπŸ˜† ...but i doubt that he will notice us ....hell be  intoxicated and totally lost in dishs thoughts.... as devdas

eran thumbnail

The TD Producers are testing our limits and its killing me!!!!!!😭

I don't want DK to be like Devdas!!! Devdas dies!!!! With an alcohol problem, that better not happen to him!!!!!!😑

Least DK knows he's nothing without Disha!!! Good sign!!!!😊

Love Eran!!!