CID

Kushal readies for rally

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

iss3

iss3

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Kushal Punjabi
When international brand, Nautica, asked Kushal Punjabi to be part of their car rally, the actor didn't blink before saying yes.

The race will be flagged off in Delhi today, with 24 contestants and 12 SUVs. Each car will have one navigator and one driver. Kushal's partner in the race is Rajesh Khera.

"We will be taking turns driving and navigating," he says. "For me, apart from the race, the chance of being able to indulge in adventure sports like river rafting is more enticing."

How has the actor prepared for the drive? "Since I go the gym regularly, I am fit and in good form. Besides, I am going with a killer's instinct to make it first to the finishing line."

Pit stops on the route include places like Chamba, Rishikesh and Dhanaulti, and will have activities lined up for each of the contestants.

"Each evening there's going to be a fun activity, like a campfire. So, apart from the thrill of being in the race, there are going to be events to keep us busy throughout the day."

First race

Is this the first time he's participating in a car rally? "I have not been a part of races in the past, but this one excites me, as it is combined with adventure."

Does the actor have any strategy to make it ahead of the other contestants? "I think being alert and physically fit is going to win us the race. We haven't been briefed about the entire route yet. That will happen only before flag-off."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal readies for rally" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! Wink

aish2

IF-Sizzlerz

aish2

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
thanx for posting

Post Reply New Post

Go to top