India-Forums

UPDATE 21 APRIL

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

UPDATE

recap: Tanya has told Rimjhim that Garv loves Isha and not Megha

Isha is sitting in her room looking glum when Rimjhim strolls in and shouts ''Isha!''. Isha gets up and goes upto her. Rimjhim sharply demands to know why Isha doesnt tell Rimjhim about major things happening in her life and if it is because she doesnt consider Rimjhim worthy of such knowledge about Ishas life. Isha says she doesnt know what Rimjhim is talking about. Rimjhim asks her sharply if its true that Garv loves her. Isha doesnt say anything. Rimjhim prods and shouts asking to know if this is true. Isha bursts out crying and hugs Rimjhim immediately. Rimjhim is confused about what to make of this. Rimjhim demands to know if she loves Garv. Isha says that theres nothing between her and Garv. Rimjhim prods her more and Isha says that she and Garv are only friends and she doesnt love him. Isha continues her tears and Rimjhim just leaves. Rimjhim looks a tad confused.

Rimjhim is really distressed as she sits down in the prayer room. She has now learned that Garv loves Isha and so asks Gopalji why her daughter Megha has to suffer. She asks Gopalji to keep her daughter happy and give her happiness in life as she already has had a bad childhood and suffering from a young age. Rimjhim tells Gopalji that Rimjhim herself has learned to live with all the happiness and sorrow that she has been dealt in life but her daughter Megha cannot endure suffering. She goes on saying that she wont ask anything else of Gopalji ever, only this one thing for her daughter Megha, to give her happiness.

Isha is in her room feeling confused about what just happened, she thinks to when she told Rimjhim that she and Garv are just friends and she doesnt love him. Isha feels confused about something. Then, her conscience appears in the room in the form of Isha herself. The imaginary Isha says to herself ''why did you lie Isha, you love Garv really'. The real Isha looks at the imaginary Isha and feels insecure about her own thoughts and then replies ''i didnt lie, theres nothing between me and Garv, i dont love him!''. The imaginary Isha smiles and tells her shes lying to herself and then the imaginary Isha shakes her head and disappears as the real Isha is trying to make her understand she doesnt love Garv (basically all that is symbolic of Ishas conflictive conscience). The real Isha feels confused then she goes to the table and starts writing a letter with tears in her eyes..its one of those 'im-leaving' letters.

Isha packs her suitcase and comes out of her room and goes downstairs to Babuji's study room. She goes inside but Babuji has fallen asleep on his chair. She notices the paper and pen still in his hands and she goes to pick it up and put it aside but this wakes Babuji up. Babuji looks up and sees Isha and smiles at her. She tells him he fell asleep. Babuji smiles and says that these things happen to old people, they fall asleep in the day and wake up in the night sometimes. Babuji says ''look, i even fell asleep with my pen and paper haha''. Isha asks for his blessing and he gives it to her but he feels confused. She kneels to sit at his level and she cries and he asks her whats wrong. She tells him thats shes leaving. He is shocked but she says she going to Delhi for her assignment. Babuji laughs and says ''oh that, look how grown up you are, going out of town for work purposes''. Isha is crying and Babuji tells her shes acting as if shes leaving forever. Isha just cries on his shoulder and he tries to calm her by telling she should call him everyday when shes in Delhi. Then Isha leaves feeling sad and Babuji feels confused.

Tanya comes into Ishas room looking for her. Then Tanya notices a letter instead. Tanya picks up the letter and reads it and understands that Isha has left the house. Tanya thinks to herself ''no this is not good, this cant happen otherwise all my plans will be disrupted, i have to do something to stop this''. Tanya goes to Rimjhims room. Rimjhim is making her bed or something when Tanya comes into the room. Rimjhim looks at her with a hint of distaste in her eyes. Tanya tells her that something that will really upset Rimjhim has happened. Tanya reveals that Isha has left the house. Rimjhim doesnt believe her as Rimjhim knows Isha has left for Delhi. Tanya says that shes left for real as Tanya found a letter saying so. Rimjhim is still disbelieving but after reading the letter Rimjhim is shocked to know that Isha really is leaving. Rimjhim rushes out the room to stop Isha from leaving. Tanya feels that she must do some more work to ensure Isha doesnt leave...so she calls Garv and tells him that something bad has happened and Isha has left home. Garv is disbelieving but Tanya tells him that something bad happened at home and Isha has really left and he should stop her. Garv understands and says hes leaving right now.

Isha is at the train station and asking for directions to her carriage. The station is somewhat busy as stations in Mumbai are. Garv is on his motorbike and riding towards the station. Isha finds her carriage and gets into her seat. Garv arrives at the station and is frantically looking at the train. Then he starts looking in each and every carriage through the barred windows. He looks and looks and finally sees Isha. Isha sees him. Garv uses the side door to get into the carriage and confront Isha. He picks up her bags and tells her to come with him, hes quite upset. He comes off the train with her bags and Isha follows him and asks her bags back as her train might leave. Garv asks what she thinks shes doing running away. Garv asks why she didnt think of anyone else and how hurt everyone else including him would be. Garv is very upset. Isha is quiet. Garv tells her why she didnt even think of how Rimjhim would feel if she left like this. He asks her if shes running away because someone said something bad to her. Isha tells him that shes leaving because Rimjhim asked her if she loves Garv. Garv is mildly shocked among his distress and asks her what she said to Rimjhim in return. Isha says she told Rimjhim that they were friends and there was nothing romantic between them. Garv feels hurt but says nothing. Garv then says she shouldnt leave everyone like this and should have atleast thought about it alittle more before she made her decision so fast. Garv cant understand why shes leaving and asks her if shes leaving because shes running away from herself. Isha then tells him that infact shes leaving because she lied to Rimjhim when she said she doesnt love Garv. Garv feels relief among his distress and hugs Isha tight (b/f style). Isha is also hugging him and has tears in her eyes. Isha tells him that she didnt want to break Meghas heart or break Rimjhims faith in her. Garv tells her he loves her (their still hugging). She says ''i love-'' ('you' was probably the next word lol). Isha stops speaking however as she has noticed Rimjhim and she pulls away from Garv and tells him to look. Garv and Isha both stare at Rimjhim. Rimjhim is shocked to see them like that.

PREVIEW

Rimjhim is telling Tanya to stop doing these things

Megha and Garv are doing the play and Meghas saying her lines with alot of feeling. Garv is wearing a nasty shirt (well i thought i was nasty)

Rimjhim hands Rakesh the file for the factory

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
thax a millon chets.WinkClap
meghna Groupbie
meghna
meghna

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
I have a question.
how old is garv. as isha has to be atleast 25 with the leap rite as she was with the sharma's way b4 megha was born?
can someone clarify this for me.
Meghna
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Thx for the awesum update!

stonex IF-Dazzler
stonex
stonex

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
thank you very much for a brilliant update
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:54am | IP Logged
thanks
Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meghna

I have a question.
how old is garv. as isha has to be atleast 25 with the leap rite as she was with the sharma's way b4 megha was born?
can someone clarify this for me.
Meghna

yea i agree. I mean Isha looked atleast 4 years old when she was in hospital. Then alittle while later Rimmy was pregnant.

There should be atleast a 4 or 5 year age difference between Megha and Isha. And im assuming Garv is supposed to be Meghas age as they do their exams together... in that context, logically,...Garv and Isha have an age diff which the makers have completely ignored

Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged

thanks chetsmyster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top