Diya Aur Baati Hum

It is about time that these two fall in love with

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Its about time that Sandy starts to fall in love with her husband. He has defended her through everything and has been ther no matter what has happen to her and she needs to relize that she loves him and he loves her 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaavanka12b2011SugarushKaJenroxxJuna04--BimBim--TOTAL-ROMANTICFatima_Qsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It is about time that these two fall in love with" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ezria_Fan_4ever

IF-Dazzler

Ezria_Fan_4ever

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
he loves her to bits my friend, he seems lost for her, hope she realizes that b4 she looses him!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikab2011SugarushJuna04Fatima_Qsita11

Fatima_Q

IF-Sizzlerz

Fatima_Q

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Suraj is already in love with her...has been for the longest time...He's just waiting for Sandhya to catch up.

But you can't force someone fall in love with you no matter how nice you are.  Obviously Sandhya likes Suraj...but as for romance to spring up between them...I think Bhabo's papad planning just killed it. Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Malmseyb2011Sugarush-Amli-sita11

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Suraj is already in love with her...has been for the longest time...He's just waiting for Sandhya to catch up.

But you can't force someone fall in love with you no matter how nice you are.  Obviously Sandhya likes Suraj...but as for romance to spring up between them...I think Bhabo's papad planning just killed it. Confused

I disagree with the abv post ummesulaiman   bec i feel that this papad incident no matter how ugly and shameful it is will make Sandhya realise that her relationship with her husband will not be complete without that physical aspect...

She is intelligent and mature and sensible too so I am sure Sandhya will realise that she really cares and loves him but it will take her some time to bring herself to express this within the framework of husband wife relationship. 

however as viewers we would like this process to be slow and would love to see wooing and cooing btw Suraj and Sandhya and long courtship within their marriage before consummation takes place...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Malmseyb2011Sugarushsita11

Malmsey

Malmsey

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I think we need to regain some perspective here. Suraj pretty much fell in love with Sandhya even before they were married.  He is trying his best to make her comfortable enough to feel she can trust him to protect her.  This trust he hopes will make her feel the same way about him.

So yes, he has tried to help her out of the difficulties that Bhabo has thrown her way. But his hands are tied when it comes to telling Bhabo to stop picking on Sandhya constantly.

At the beginning of the show, we were shown how independent and willful Sandhya was/is. She is from a home where one speaks their mind and against injustice without restraint.

Then she is cast off like excess baggage and forced into marriage by her brother.  A marriage where nobody really understands her and no one who can converse with her about things that are of interest to her.  She has had to quash her dreams and aspirations and is instead expected to pander to the whims of an unreasonable and irrational curmudgeon (Bhabho). This is so totally against her nature.

Slowly she has come to respect and understand the gentle soul that is Suraj.  Nonetheless she must be majorly frustrated with all that has happened to her and Suraj's inability to protect her directly from Bhabho's unfair tirades.  So whatever respect she has for him is constantly overshadowed by those terrible moments.

Having said that I feel that Bhabho's tactics in trying to separate them is in fact going to have the opposite effect.  Like her brother had said to Suraj; She will die a slow death if she has to keep living like this. I'd like to think that Suraj's love and support has kept her fire alive.

Come to think of it, can you imagine Suraj speaking of his feelings to Sandhya directly. Not really right. But Bhabho with her grand scheme at exposing the depths of their separation has only managed to expose the depth of Suraj's feelings for Sandhya to her and to Sandy herself.  

I reckon just sit back and enjoy the ride and watch Bhabho be exposed as the manipulator that she has become.  Also, I feel her manipulations will help the SurYa relationship develop into something more and go from strength to strength (or so I hope anyways).

Edited by malmsey_79 - 13 March 2012 at 2:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushsvijaya77Fatima_Q-Amli-sita11

Fatima_Q

IF-Sizzlerz

Fatima_Q

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Originally posted by ummesulaiman

I disagree with the abv post ummesulaiman   bec i feel that this papad incident no matter how ugly and shameful it is will make Sandhya realise that her relationship with her husband will not be complete without that physical aspect...

She is intelligent and mature and sensible too so I am sure Sandhya will realise that she really cares and loves him but it will take her some time to bring herself to express this within the framework of husband wife relationship. 

however as viewers we would like this process to be slow and would love to see wooing and cooing btw Suraj and Sandhya and long courtship within their marriage before consummation takes place...
Do you actually think she doesn't already know that...of course she does Confused.

She knows how Suraj feels about her, she knows very well that he wants her...remember the scene where Suraj is like watching their shadows and sorts of hugs her shadow...Sandhya even says to herself that she knows and understands his desire but just can't bring herself to commit...yet.

If anything this papad incident has shown to Sandhya that her husband will stick with her through thick and thin.

But does that mean she has to become physically intimate with him in gratitude?  I don't think so.  And I don't blame her for wanting to take it slow, because...she's been forced into this marriage by lies and circumstances and although she says she's made a compromise with her situation in life...she has a Saas that is making her life a living hell...I mean she's constanly being reminded that she has a sword hanging over her head...and she can be thrown out at anytime...that would put out the flames of desire anyone might have, no matter how sweet their husband is.Confused...but that's just my POV...you're free to disagree if you like.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malmsey

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I totally agreed with points raised by these members in favor of Sandhya:- malmsey_79, simplyserene, ummesulaiman.Thumbs Up

I do respect and admire Sandhya as I've for Suraj. Both are becoming each-other backbone whenever problems occurred. Whenever Sandhya in troubled, Suraj supported her; Other side Sandhya always helped Suraj to maintain decency in their family.. As per DABH show theme:- Since Suraj spoke in favor of Sandhya; It's now Sandhya's turn to protect their relationship. We'll see Sandhya more determined to save relationship.Thumbs UpParty

I'm keeping my figures crossed and hope that Ankur and Preeti together don't brainwash Suraj; Its seems to be on cards as well.ConfusedShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malmseysita11

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hola ppl , came here after a long time , well Suraj fell in love with her the moment he had seen her pic as a match for him , it was evident from that day alone ... well coming to sandhya my prob with her from a long time , she respects him and always looks up to him for support thats it  

i am with bhaboo , i know it was little awkward to keep papad but it was needed , sandhya baby ran away before really admitting anything to bhaboo , and bhaboo had to clear her doubt , though that happening in front of every one is pretty bad , other than that i am with bhaboo , ok i understand sandhya trying to accept her relation and all , but had she really accepted her relation with suraj is the big and main question ? nope she havent, and wat bhaboo did was to do a little push in her own style, in all this my heart goes for suraj, poor guy, he is in love with a gal who never care to show it or rather form any sort of feelings for him , and is continuously lying and hiding things from the one whom he love more than anyone , to his MOM , whose concerns from him where sort of right , even when suraj accidently touches sandhya she shrinks away as if its a disease spreading , pretty annoying no one want her to go hot w ith him , but come on show some thing for the MAN, he is human after all , how can she just need his support and never understands him fully ????

she said she respects him  ok thats the only thing she does feel for him , respect which is a good quality for a married couple but things have to be more ... 

I am dying for the day to see baby sandhya realize she likes or rather is habituated being in his shadow, which she is ... 

hated the scene when he said sorry to her and even said she can go to her bro if she want to , hated her expressions to core ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Q

Post Reply New Post

Go to top