Page 1 of 1

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Ronit and Romit's dostana with Adaalat!
Ronit and Romit's dostana with Adaalat!

8 hours ago
Sony TV's Adaalat is witnessing a new tale these days and it is in concern with a budding friendship. Buzz has it that Ronit Roy and Romit Raj, who form the team of Adaalat, have become great buddies.

In fact, it's Romit who seems to be highly inspired by the veteran actor. He says, "I learn a lot from him. He guides me a lot. Actually, Ronit da told me to turn into a vegetarian". Romit admitted the fact of he being a hardcore non-vegetarian and sometimes, ate chicken biryani even on days when he was supposed to fast.

He added, "I am by nature a bit spiritual. I don't drink or smoke but used to have non-veg food. So, dada told me to turn into a vegetarian and then enjoy the difference. So I decided to take his advice and stopped eating any kind of non-veg product. I took it as a challenge and it has been over a month since I have turned into a veggie. And I feel great from within".

Romit owes it completely to Ronit and feels that had he not guided him about the same, this change could have never embraced him.

Now this friendship is quite a worthy one we guess!

source:
bolegaindia

Edited by roopalgupta - 12 March 2012 at 11:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AamiraDMayeshakdmonishasriMriduB

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ronit and Romit's dostana with adalat" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
All the best Romit! 

Hope you stay a vegetarian now..

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
LOL 

For some people, veggie is good :D