Health & Fitness
Health & Fitness

India-Forums

Weight Problem(Progress on pg3) (Page 6)

Sonam.B IF-Dazzler
Sonam.B
Sonam.B

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
people say eat less and exercise more and you will loose weight..well you will but the weight loss u see is probably the water you lose and trust me if u think restricting processed food from ur diet completely will help you in ur efforts..it is completely false. Denying yourself from ur favorite food is okay for sometime but in the long run it surely backfires!
For weight loss ur calories burned should be higher than ur calories consumed. First step is the proper estimation of how many calories u burn.. u cant do dat unless u invest in a heart rate monitor. We always tend to overestimate the calories we burn and underestimate those consumed..hence we dont see results.
 I wud suggest that you should make a proper food and exercise journal and jot down everything you eat and the amount of calories you burn..
-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Id like to share something i had done. I felt i was too heavy at 148 pounds im a 21 year old girl and this was when i was 19. I was 67 kgs! And really scared for my health cause i had cholesterol probs and my fam we have a huge health history with diabetes cholesterol and even cancer running in it.

Anyways the new year of last meaning 2010 going into 2011 i made the goal to loose weight and puhe myself crazily. Within 6 months i got to y target weight of 125.

Now from jan 2011 to around june 2011 i followed a strict diet and exercise plan.

I eliniated ALL JUNK FOODS from my diet. LITERALLY ALL!
No sodas
No carbonated drinks
Reduced chai to once a day whereas i used to have it at least twice.
No sugars but the two or tree spoons in my chai.
No deserts, nothing containing extr sugars.
No rice at all. No carbs whatsoever (there were some exceptions ill mention)
Nothing from outside (pizzas, pastas, tacos, burgers) abs nothing from any fast food place.
And my meals were reduced.

Basically id wake up ad have my chai and whole grain toast two slices with light low fat no salt butter ir margerine. Or just the chai. Then lunch time id have either a salad sandwhich vetween whole grain bread or have non fat to low fat greek yogurt and a bar(either fruit and nut or oats). Then id exercise for a half hour(either tred milling, running/walkin,) then come dinner id have sabzi cooked in little little olive oil but lts of the sabzi( especially greens) with two whole wheat rotis. Efore i slept id eat a bowl of fresh fruits. Throughtout the day id drink at leat 2 full bottles of water.

Now withink six month i followed this and lost upto 14 kgs went from 148 to 125.

Now that ive acheievd my target its soo easy to maintain my weight too! And i dont have to worry about consumin junk. I literally eat junk food almost twice a week and have increased my meals but i dont gain weight easily. Max i go a pound and a half over but it comes back down when i cut out the junk again. Like i eat more and maintain my small meals throught day and hae fixed my metabolism in doing so, so now my weight doesnt get up passed 126. I normally weigh now 122.5 or 123.

Anyways ithis worked fr me and idk maybe i thought id share.

But once you get ur weight off please dont go on a crazy junk food binge thinking you wont gain it like i said. I worked my bodies metabolism out thats u that happens for me, but everyones bodys are differet. Id suggest you maintain a ealthydiet after doing so, eat small meals througoutthe day, drink plenty of water, and continue exercising at least 4 times a week for 30 minutes. And keep the sugar and junk at bay. Dont induldge in that. Once a week once youve achieved your target, and in small amount but nothing more!
ramanmathur Newbie
ramanmathur
ramanmathur

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
This is time to go through the Fat Burner Pills to loose the weight, and i got he solution for this with GNC India.

This might help you
url : http://www.guardiannutrition.in/weight-mgmt-fat-burner-c-24_59.html
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for info...

But drinking lots of water and daily walking for 1 hour...

And aloevera juice does wonders for weight reduction...

And its always better to check ur thyroid ...before going for weight reduction...

And drinking green tea also helps...

I had reduced weight up to 15 kilos by doing this...

As my body is prone to gain and loose weight...

If you try this tips even without a diet u can reduce...

But it also depends on person to person...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Guys pls avoid taking any medicines to reduce weight... Its not good for girls...

So this is my daily routine

i get up at 5 in the morning...

First i brush my teeth will drink atleast half litre of cold water...

And actually it cleans up ur stomach and i go for some warm up exercise... And after making sure i am ready... I go for walking first it will be a simple fast walk later a jogging...

And after reaching park by jogging will do some exercises always concentrate on hip exercises and tummy exercise...

I concentrate on exercises for each body part ... And
at laser i do some breathing exercise and will sit and do some 10 minutes meditation...

And by the time i reach home it will be 7:30 ... And i will take up my aloevera juice in a Luke warm water mixed with lemon may be around a glass...

And than will have my green tea and two sukka chapathis without oil... And some salad of cut vegetables it will be mainly cucumber and tomato... And if possible some dry fruits...

And will have jeera water (jeera boiled in water ) around 1 litre as it helps to keep our stomach clean...

And i will keep in my bag and will be drinking it whole day rather than plain water...

If i feel hungry i take up some fruits salad and will drink plenty of water...

During lunch again chapathis with either bottle guard or bitter guard or cabbage sabji

and plenty of water...
And instead of sitting in one place try to move and use steps instead of lifts...

And during snacks time i relay on just green tea and some fibres biscuits...

And again in the evening after returning from work... I just do some work in the house... And i always try to move instead of sitting...

And before taking dinner walk for half an hour inside the house itself and drink a glass of water...

And again in night its better to have less food...

2 chapathis... And any vegetable sabji and curry leaves chatni ...
And some cucumber salads...

And after food instead of dropping to bed
walk for 10 minutes...

And than most important take bath in Luke warm water comb ur hairs... U will feel fresh...

As it helps u to go for tomorrows walking

and its better to eat fresh raw carrot and raddish... Too..

Always opt for greeny leaves...

So if u are too over weight this diet can help u a lot...

But don't skip food...

Always avoid potatoes, ladies finger, groundnut , and brinjal...

If u are a non-vegetarian opt for sea food rather than chicken..

And maximum avoid rice items...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

alfacity98 Newbie
alfacity98
alfacity98

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Same problem Cry .
But be happy for future because one you can do what you want for your body.

Go to top