Health & Fitness

Weight Problem(Progress on pg3) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
@Dr3vil

@ TM

A fruit if taken after a meal does the same as a dessert

the fructose in the fruit gets converted to glucose in the body :( and no juices either cause it destroys the nutrients , it becomes sweet water - so have the whole fruit instead of juices

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr3viL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weight Problem(Progress on pg3) (Page 4)" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramanmathur

ramanmathur

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
well, It's time to go with your Diet & Nutrition, and one more thing there are special kind of treatment available in market to loss weight. This might help you .
Thanks

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Have you tried skipping?? Big smile

IDK if it works for others, but skipping does wonders to me, I put on weight easily and lose weight EASILY. My weight fluctuates a lott... so doing skipping keeps my weight stable and also tones my body :)

You can try skipping if you want.. for a change, and see if it's working for you :)

Eating less wont help !! Eat everything in a balanced way, I eat all kinds of food, but nothing in excess :) ..Dont stop eating ghee and all, because the nutrients you get from ghee might not be there in other foods :) ..But you should make it a point to burn all those calories.

@MugRaj --- are you a girl??! Dont stop eating Chocolates!! Shocked Chocolates are good for girls.. ! Star 

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 03 May 2012 at 11:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr3viLcs-07RatiG

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Have you tried skipping?? Big smile

IDK if it works for others, but skipping does wonders to me, I put on weight easily and lose weight EASILY. My weight fluctuates a lott... so doing skipping keeps my weight stable and also tones my body :)

You can try skipping if you want.. for a change, and see if it's working for you :)

Eating less wont help !! Eat everything in a balanced way, I eat all kinds of food, but nothing in excess :) ..Dont stop eating ghee and all, because the nutrients you get from ghee might not be there in other foods :) ..But you should make it a point to burn all those calories.

@MugRaj --- are you a girl??! Dont stop eating Chocolates!! Shocked Chocolates are good for girls.. ! Star 

thank u ...yes i am a girlBig smile...
okay i wont stop eating chocolates...:)... i love chocolates...i use to pamper myself with them

Angel-likeDevil

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
only dark chocolate !! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr3viLRatiGAngel-likeDevil

Dr3viL

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Angel-likeDevil

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr3viL

nirvan u know lots about lots about lots!! i want creaming soda.. its so late 11:57pm i have to wake up at 4am and i am craving soda. DAMN!!!LOLAngry

dude , lol, i have had cadbury and dairy milk and milky bars and now i have a double chin :P:P
ofcourse i know lots n lots n lots

have a glass of COLD WATER or any kind of water, may help ur cravings. i love shakarpare, and they are at home, YUM. had four pieces already Buahahahaha/

Angel-likeDevil

Dr3viL

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top