Health & Fitness

Weight Problem(Progress on pg3)

RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends,
My weight was 80 kg😭...but from past few weeks it is increasing rapidly now its 87😭 i am scared plz tell me what to do😭 ..i can't tell my parents as they are already worried  as i m 24 and then are already facing problems in finding guy for me😭...help me to reduce weight please..😭..i have tried eating less😕 but i am feeling dizziness and i cant sleep properly😭🤢

~~My Progress~~

Edited by MugRaj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why dont u join gym,weight loss program,
xenots thumbnail
Are you sure your weight increased by 7 kg in a week? Usually Its impossible but if it indeed happened, I suggest you check your thyroid level..do a TSH test and visit a doctor as soon as possible...better have your blood sugar level and cholesterol levels checked too...DO NOT DELAY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES..
RatiG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xenots

Are you sure your weight increased by 7 kg in a week? Usually Its impossible but if it indeed happened, I suggest you check your thyroid level..do a TSH test and visit a doctor as soon as possible...better have your blood sugar level and cholesterol levels checked too...DO NOT DELAY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES..

i told my mom for the thyroid check up but she didnt listen...i am currently cutting down my meals more on salads and juices currently in whole day i eat 3 chappatis no rice, no oil and ghees...

its working i have reduced to 83 but i feel very low and above all now i have lots of work pressure

just praying that my body adjust soon with my meals routine
RatiG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cuty16

Why dont u join gym,weight loss program,

my parents wont let me do that😭
xenots thumbnail
How can your mom say no for the test?If she is even a little bit concerned about your health, she can't do this...and changes in diet wouldn't solve the problem..your metabolic rate will slow down and in turn your body will start storing more fat...only solution is to visit a doctor...or its better that you visit the doctor without informing your parents..but you must go to the doctor...
RatiG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xenots

How can your mom say no for the test?If she is even a little bit concerned about your health, she can't do this...and changes in diet wouldn't solve the problem..your metabolic rate will slow down and in turn your body will start storing more fat...only solution is to visit a doctor...or its better that you visit the doctor without informing your parents..but you must go to the doctor...

Thats good idea i would collect money and go to the doctor
narcononfresh thumbnail
eating less is not enough this weight is too much. you should do regular exercise too with dieting and avoiding street or fast food.
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MugRaj

my parents wont let me do that.

hey sorry dear i was not having idea about dat.
riteshnarula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You should join jim and go to morning and evening walk use always stair for up down.