Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Friends,
My weight was 80 kgCry...but from past few weeks it is increasing rapidly now its 87Cry i am scared plz tell me what to doCry ..i can't tell my parents as they are already worried Ouch as i m 24 and then are already facing problems in finding guy for meCry...help me to reduce weight please..Cry..i have tried eating lessConfused but i am feeling dizziness and i cant sleep properlyCryDead

~~My Progress~~

Edited by MugRaj - 20 April 2012 at 12:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weight Problem(Progress on pg3)" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Why dont u join gym,weight loss program,

RatiG

xenots

Groupbie

xenots

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Are you sure your weight increased by 7 kg in a week? Usually Its impossible but if it indeed happened, I suggest you check your thyroid level..do a TSH test and visit a doctor as soon as possible...better have your blood sugar level and cholesterol levels checked too...DO NOT DELAY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07RatiG-Shayari-

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xenots

Are you sure your weight increased by 7 kg in a week? Usually Its impossible but if it indeed happened, I suggest you check your thyroid level..do a TSH test and visit a doctor as soon as possible...better have your blood sugar level and cholesterol levels checked too...DO NOT DELAY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES..

i told my mom for the thyroid check up but she didnt listen...i am currently cutting down my meals more on salads and juices currently in whole day i eat 3 chappatis no rice, no oil and ghees...

its working i have reduced to 83 but i feel very low and above all now i have lots of work pressure

just praying that my body adjust soon with my meals routine

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuty16

Why dont u join gym,weight loss program,

my parents wont let me do thatCry

xenots

Groupbie

xenots

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
How can your mom say no for the test?If she is even a little bit concerned about your health, she can't do this...and changes in diet wouldn't solve the problem..your metabolic rate will slow down and in turn your body will start storing more fat...only solution is to visit a doctor...or its better that you visit the doctor without informing your parents..but you must go to the doctor...

RatiG

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xenots

How can your mom say no for the test?If she is even a little bit concerned about your health, she can't do this...and changes in diet wouldn't solve the problem..your metabolic rate will slow down and in turn your body will start storing more fat...only solution is to visit a doctor...or its better that you visit the doctor without informing your parents..but you must go to the doctor...

Thats good idea i would collect money and go to the doctor

narcononfresh

narcononfresh

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
eating less is not enough this weight is too much. you should do regular exercise too with dieting and avoiding street or fast food.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07RatiG

Post Reply New Post

Go to top