maybe the child is asmit's n ronit's bro

1212 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i dono y asmits wants 2 ruin gujral family.....maybe Inder gujral is also asmit's dad n dat kid is also inder gujral's child

the reason asmit mite be after gujral family cos inder gujral mite not have been loyal 2 asmit's mum or something like that.....

wot do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NOP IAM NOT MAKING THIS UP DEAR

BEILEVE ME HONEY IF U DONT ITS OK

BUT I READ ON THE WEBSITE WHERE THE MAKER OF SHOWE TALK ABOUT HOW

WILL THEY END UP THE SHOWE

THEY ALSO SAID THAT RONIT AND POOJA WILL SEE TOGHTER LATER OR SOONER THAT THEY WILL HAVE A CHILD TOO

BUT NOT SURE WHEN THEY DIDNT TELL . I SAID IAM CUNFUSED BECAUSE

ON APRIL 20 ASHMIT GOT A CALL THAT HE LEFT SOON

AND THAN SAMEBODY CALLED HIS FRIENDS THAT HE IS IN HOSPATIL SO

THERE IS 2 THING Y HE IS IN THE HOSPTAIL 1 MAYBE HER MOTHER IS IN HOSPATIL

OR HER SON WHO NEED BLOOD THAT ASHMIT WILL GAVE HIM EVER POOJA WILL SEE THAT ASHMIT GAVE A CHILD BLOOD

I THINK HE IS HIS SON AND POOJA WILL BE MORE HAPPY TO SEE THAT HE IS HELPING A CHILD  BY GIVING HIM HIS BLOOD BUT I THINK HE IS HIS SON IAM STILL NOT SUREπŸ˜ƒWAT U THINK PLEASE LET ME KNOW DEAR

WAIT AND WATCH I HOPE WAT THE MAKER SAID ITS ALL TRUE

1212 thumbnail

i dono wots happening in da show .......all i know is dat asmit went somewhere in a rush.....den rocky got a call sayin dat asmit is in hospital

i dono any thing about the child...i just read few posts about it, so i wrote my opinion

as 4 asmit's mum i think she is dead cos once asmit was talkin 2 her picture and it had flowers on it (i m not 100% sure)

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

what website are u getting all this information from morsal_cute?

just curious!!! because if thats they the show is really gonna be like then there is no point in watchin it!!!!!

Finally YMLH is worth watching cause of Ashmit.

*khushi*

* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
i am curious too for some reason πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
i like ronit and ashmit they both are good actors no doubt about that 
|iami5o4| thumbnail

Originally posted by: ugababe

what website are u getting all this information from morsal_cute?

just curious!!! because if thats they the show is really gonna be like then there is no point in watchin it!!!!!

Finally YMLH is worth watching cause of Ashmit.

*khushi*

i agree ~! πŸ‘ Ashmit is like the only thing that has kept me to continue watching this DOOMED show. I would like it tho if Ronit & Pooja end up withwith eachother. ❀️ That would be great and would probably save this show from it's awful ratings and so forth. πŸ˜ƒ Make it worth watching for all fans I guess~! πŸ˜†