Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
well !!!!!!!! i first hit myself for for again making tis post... now many of you might feel why iam doing this????? i frankly admit tat there were days i was so so crazy behind PS as i loved many things so tat craziness has made me to come out to do tis post!!!!!!!!
fisrt of all after watching last week's episode i felt there is some sudden twist which is coming up , but i sat and watched all the episodes which made me still scratch the head ...Shocked...
after reading the comments my heart became still more heavier with the confusions!!!!!!
my take on the present track is tat some day they dragged the karthk-jo love track, but now  they are building up too much unneccessary cofusionsD'oh
firstly i want to tell that everybody speaks about SR's deteroating health and after math of some bad news attacking him!!!!

clearly i want to say that  as a dad every man ll have some dreams about his daughter's or sons marriage , but his ultimate goal is tat his son /daughter is happy Smilenot tat you shud marry a person only i tell even u like or not like and smile only for dad's happiness!!!!!!!
here including revathy and all the family members are trying to see jo's marriage as a prestigious issue, as the marriage is committed we need to marry him ... i agree this becomes a big prestigious issue but jus think wen u force a girl and marry jus for a big commitement and she dosen smile for rest of her life wont that hurt u anymore!!!!!!!!!
anyway whenever SR comes to know abt the love issue wat ever it is his reaction ll remain the same !!!!!!there wont be any change !!!!

so marriage is all abt everyones happiness so pls try to handle that pressure little normally!!!
secondly jo has said abt her love only to Aravind but not to his parents now both A and  JO's family ll have to undergo same problems wen they come to know abt J_k relationship!!!!!i feel she needs to tell to tat family also!!!!!!

coming to Karthik's way of handling the sittuation ...gush what shud i say he is terribly annoying !!!!!the way he handles everyone haunts very badly!!!!!i am not going to speak abt it any more!!!

now after watching last week's episode i hav so many questios arising in my mind will R help JO  and karthik or will she hide everything then make JO_ Aravind marry ??????
if so why suddenly she does not care abt jo ???????
suddenly Uma has disappeared so might be the reason to bring a negative charecter they made R as playing double game ??????(LOL)
now the next way to the story movement is only the K-J marriage and Uma's truth to be out!!to be frank for now nothing abt the marriage ll happen ...they ll still  it make more complement...

PS:negative comments are most welcomed ...do share ur opinion !!!!!I feel u ll feel why i made such a big post for nothing ...it is just because i have some soft corner for this show so i badly want something very good to happen!!!!!!!!

Edited by jessiekarthik - 12 March 2012 at 8:54am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahePriyaanjGiselhopper_oceansahana747ll-Bliss-llsimi_1atinakrithikasSweetyGreenharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PS: why or wat is the problem?????????" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Well said Jessie Thumbs Up, you just wrote what i felt.Smile

Good yaar , you analyzed every point wonderfully.Thumbs Up

I think Revathy will finally unite Kar Jo but they are keeping it as a surprise till nowSmile

It will be good if SR agrees to kar jo 's wedding ,it will be a heart touching moment.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaanjhopper_ocean..Jessie..simi_1atina

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
And I also feel Jo must not lie too much to her dad , it hurts watching it.

If Jo can understand how karthik will miss her when she can't not talk with him , why can't she understand how her dad will feel after knowing her love for karthi and hiding it from him till the marriage day. 

It would be very heart breaking for a dad to face everyone on that wedding day.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean..Jessie..simi_1atina

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

And I also feel Jo must not lie too much to her dad , it hurts watching it.

If Jo can understand how karthik will miss her when she can't not talk with him , why can't she understand how her dad will feel after knowing her love for karthi and hiding it from him till the marriage day. 

It would be very heart breaking for a dad to face everyone on that wedding day.

absolutely akka !!!!!!!!! tat was wat i was meaning!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceansimi_1krithikas

Priyaanj

Priyaanj

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Well written Jessie Thumbs Up...
Too much confusions...this is surely to bring suspense and confusion among viewers ...but i think its very confusing Confused

After watching this week's promo, it seems the drama will continue lil more  Unhappy...

As you said Karthik's way of handling is also not too good...one reason might be Jo also ...as she is scared of everything...if they had revealed their love to Reva in the starting...she would have helped them i guess...Hope she is helping them now also ...but dont know what actually she is planning ...

Just wait and watch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmihopper_oceanatinakrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Perfectly well observe take Jessie Wink oh well i kind of given up and thought of going in the flow with this drama LOL but lemme try to share something here as well LOL

Originally posted by jessiekarthik

here including revathy and all the family members are trying to see jo's marriage as a prestigious issue, as the marriage is committed we need to marry him ...

Okay... i doubt prestigious issue is the only main thing here daa. For SR is cause he hates Abi family and he had vow to her before he would get better alliances for Jo ... for Dhanam its her husband's health. Though she loves her daughter and would want Jo to live happy with her love life, Dhanam would still put her husband's health in front of anything Ouch and as for Reva Angry she is trying to amend her past mistake through Jo's marriage Ouch

coming to Karthik's way of handling the sittuation ...gush what shud i say he is terribly annoying !!!!!the way he handles everyone haunts very badly!!!!!i am not going to speak abt it any more!!!

The director has slowly made us turn against the character's we once adore.. Karthik behaviors is something cannot be accepted at all though we can understand the reason for this.. yet that cannot be an excuse to ignore job and other things in life.. his lucky this is family business.. what if he was working for someone Ouch The best option he should do is go and face SR... Confused

This entire serial has changed lot of concepts.. we had been expecting something but in the end it had cause our lost of interest now Confused Let's just hope there is something worth out of all this confusions and our head muttufies LOL

Edited by hopper_ocean - 13 March 2012 at 4:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahePriyaanj..Jessie..atinakrithikas

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

^ratna i agree with...thank u so much for replying for such long post i made!!!!!!!

as u said lets always hope for the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

simi_1

IF-Rockerz

simi_1

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
awesome post

2 things that bother me the most, Jo keeping things from her dad for this long, and karthiks behavior

Seriously it feels now that prabhu has become normal karthik is trying to take his place by his erratic behavior

also, what is up with this prakash's wifes character, she is so so annoying, no offense to the artist, but that character is irritatingAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..atina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.