12TH MARCH Written Update my first one!

Posted: 12 years ago
  PART 1
epi starts with rashi telling urmilla to be quite and sit but urmila isists her of seeing her bag money and leaves and rashi also leaves following urmi  and kinjal is watching all this and is about to follow them but dhawal comes and he starts his nonsense and he tells kinjal that she is really beautiful and he loves her and kinjal leaves leaving dhawal . here ahem is talking to man who greets him and gives him another bhaang ladu (omg he ate another one now what ) then he see gopi and excuses and calls gopi and tells her that he was searching for her and want to tell her somthing but  jigar calls him. ( aww not again )
PART 2 
they show urmi in house and  urshi lock kinjal in raji's bedroom and they leave giving kokila excuses. They show dhawal dancing and remembring kinjal and ahem is searching for gopi and meets dhawasl and he tells ahem to dance and ...(Hailaa he really dance or i am dreaming ) and everyone observes ahem dancing and jigar calls rashi for dance but she refuses on pretext of searching urmi ( again the same ignoring hubby )again they show hetal greeting guests but as soon as she see kokila coming towards her she leaves and koki thinks the reason behind hetals behaviour and they show ahem dhawal, jigar, chirag dancing and jigar comes to rescue kinjal and takes camera and goes fro picture and epi ends on hetal ignoring koki.
PRECAP:

ahem is holding gopi's hand and says he have to say something.
sorry for mistakes if you find any

that was a wonderful update...thank you...
Thanks for a great update
thanks for the update dear. now i can watch the essentials and skip the rest
Thanks for the update dear😊
Lovely episode😊
Thanks for the update😊
ohh GOD so much drag any ways thnx for the ud