DNA Blind Item: From an item to a drunkard - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
guys, this actress THINKS that sad roles bring out the best in her..it's solely her opinion. ðŸ˜†..
Originally posted by starstruckk

guys, this actress THINKS that sad roles bring out the best in her..it's solely her opinion. ðŸ˜†..

Dont tell me u mean Kat!! She cant Think when it comes to acting!!
From an "Item" to drunk..

yeah cud be kat too..she is the one who is famous for item numbers these days :)
Seems like PC but it is a confusing blind item!!!
From what I can remember, i think PC has said something along those lines.. hmm..
The first person that popped up in my head was PC.

She's a top actress who was in the news for all the wrong reasons. She has a big summer coming up with her album and Barfee.

And I didn't know her dad was in the last stage of cancer. That's horrible. Seeing a close family member, especially a parent, go through that is enough to push anyone to drinking/smoking as a way to relieve the stress and to deal with it. I've seen my dad take to smoking when my grandfather was in his last stages of cancer so I can relate..

Originally posted by cinema-goer

Dont tell me u mean Kat!! She cant Think when it comes to acting!!

lol true that. She can't act while doing her roles, which is just sad..I guess that's what they probably meant, if it's her ðŸ˜†
Who else did Item numbers? and may fit in these clues..Pc is one ,if she is and its because of her dad hope she gets some grip..If its because of something else..i wud say drink it down for a while and then come outta it..cause booze is better than the other option :)..but from krish sets she is happy..she is in good terms with hrithinks family even his sisters..so all this srk drama was to cover his a$$..def he and gauri r having trouble..but its man trouble from a long time not the woman trouble..
It can be kat as she did Item numbers..But she was not in news wrong/right recently..and her summer does not seem busy..oh when is sallu film releasing? sallu had a talk with rk..hmmm cud be her

Then kangna..yeah she was portrayed as the mistress to both ajay and sanjay..she did sad roles..She is an top actor...so yeah cud be her
i thought it was obviously Kangana... but PC also fits. ðŸ˜•