Thangam

Thangam Mar 12-16 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Monday 12th March 2012

The updates might be a little delayed people - having a 3 year old  for company at home - my niece!!

The young Naach wants the young Ayya to share the love between her and her sister. (edhathaan pangu pOdradhunu oru vevasthai illaama pOchchu)  Subbu appavum stands having the same look.  The elder ayya coughs.  The younger ayya wants his father to have some water.  This is the chance for emotional blackmail - viduvOmaa.. The elder ayya will have water only if the younger ayya would accept Subbu in marriage. The younger ayya accepts (the elder ayya's cough vanishes)  The elder ayya wants a promise that he is accepting whole heartedly, which the younger ayya does with prompting from the young Naachch.  All heave a sigh of relief.  The wedding takes place - the garland is given by Naachch herself infront of the elder ayya.  End of monochrome time.  Back to the future - i mean the present.  

Kula staring at the foolish Subbu who looks like pleading.  Kula continues staring.  The ladies present includes Ganga, Rama, Charu, Ila in tears.  Manga is unable to believe her ears.  Ayya reconfirms that the blood of Naachch and Subbu is the same - that of their father.  (orE blood group??) Kula looks around - supposed to be helplessness.  Ayya asks what will he do now.  Kula looks around the dhandam hospital.  Ayya says it was because of Kula that he married Subbu.

Kula 's anger is many fold now after knowing that Subbu is BL's daughter.  Subbu gives the same look - whatever it is supposed to mean.  The ladies present include Ganga, Rama, Charu,Ila, Vadivu who are in tears.  Manga is unable to believe her ears.  Naachch in tears too.  MA looks on.  Ganga's love overflows for her maama now.  Kula cannot do anything to them now because he has become their own thaai maaman (naanga enna kadan-aa vaangi irukkOm)  You cannot stop us from calling you maama she claims.  But the thaai maaman turns into a naai maaman - begins barking.  Just because Subbu is born to his dad, she cannot become his sister (vEra enna relationshipO)  Rama begins her goody act.  They are ready to forget the past and he too can accept them as his nieces.  Before Kula begins his shouting, he is intruded by Charu., who reconfirms their relationship.  He should conduct her wedding.  Ganga reminds him of accepting Subbu as his sister when admitting her at the hospital.  Ayya also recommends that Kula conduct  the wedding.  Ila says her father will do it.  Kula gets a chella slap from ayya.  He leaves, but Subbu has a lunatic kind of look (adhaan normal lookO??) remembers Charu's words.  

Ayya walking up and down in his house.  Naachch comes there asking what is he thinking about?  She was scared that he would tell the "whole truth"  (adhu enna Truth 2 vaa??) Ayya will not reveal it ever he says.  Karthik is hearing this from his doorstep to his room.  (indha truthaa bedroomla pEsamaattaangaLaa?? - enna serial logic)  Will Kula harm Subbu now is Naachch's doubt.  Over my deadbody replies ayya (appo ayyaavukku sangu soon) Karthik continues to stand there.  Naachch is sad that Charu's wedding got postponed.  (suththam!!)  Ayya says Charu's decision to postpone the wedding is correct, she cannot get married when Subbu is in the hospital.  Karthik comes out and says Charu stopping the wedding was childish but as elders they should have gone ahead.  Kula will never ever give the thaali for Charu's wedding , she would stay a virgin for her life.  Nirthunga maapiLLai booms MA's voice.

MA says Karthik should be ashamed to speak this way.  He should advice his mama (kizhinjudhu krishnagiri) Rama says she is not sure if Charu will win her challenge, but as a DIL she would win it (reNdum oNNu thaanE) Naachch is proud of Rama - her looks says so.  Karthik says his mama is donning Dhanush's role - is in kolaveri now.  Sara's turn to barge in - to convince that Charu will do what she says.  Vadivu chips in saying Charu is a smart girl - she will not brood her life for challenging Kula.  Ayya for his part is sure his daughters have understood Kula and Karthik better than they have.  They know how to go ahead with the wedding (3 neelambaris??) Just do not be a hinderance is ayya's advice.  Ayya leaves.

Naachch now asks if Karthik now knows who is the reason for Subbu gone missing. He just blamed Naachch for nothing.  She asks Karthik to give his tongue as kaaNikkai to pazhani Murugan (avaru idha vechchu enna seivaaru) JC wants Karthik & Kula to go to AKAs and ask for forgiveness.  Karthik leaves for his room refusing to heed to JC's words.  

Ila comes out with a book - sits and broods that she is unable to remember anything.  The final exams begins from the next day.  Vadivu who is passing by is requested to teach Ila.  Vadivu's first question - what is the name of the recent cyclone that hit Tamil Nadu?  After thinking a lot Ila answers punai puyal.  Vadivu says it is wrong answer.  The talking parrot, Panchavarnam,  teases Ila, who asks the parrot to keep quiet, or else she will break the nose.  Vadivu corrects and says it is Thane puyal.  Panchavarnam calls Ila an idiot (idhu oNNuthaan idhuvarai sollalai) Vadivu knocks Ila's head.  Ila asks the talking parrot to run away (you mean fly away?) otherwise she will tear the wings.  Panchavarnam further teases that Ila is getting tensed.  Vadivu laughs.  

Ila wants to be tested and taught without knocks. Vadivu accepts.  Asks the next question - the three important lines on the map of the earth.  Ila tells life line, heart line and brain line .  Vadivu wants the lines on the map of the earth, not from Ila's palms.  Vadivu asks Panchavarnam to answer who correctly says the equatorial line, the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn.  Vadivu holds Ila's ears and Panchavarnam shouts gleefully.

thodarum..

Updates by Nithya

Tuesday March 13th Updates

Vadivu and the parrot taunt Ila for being a dumbo.. Parrot gives a knock on Ila's head and flies away.. Ila cries in pain and feels that she forgot everything she studied since Vadivu and parrot hit her on her head.. She tries hard to study but fails..

Kula meets a Chinese guy (C) on some roadside.. C gives a bottle containing slow poison powder to Kula.. C says this powder is very powerful.. I got it from China.. This was the same powder used to kill Bhodidharman.. Kula is excited.. C says no one will know that the person who consumed this has consumed poison.. That person will look very normal and at the end of 20 days that person will die.. The poison is very powerful and there is no medicine to cure this.. Kula is very happy.. He pays C .. C leaves and Kula in cloud nine.. He says Subbu I chased you when were 1 year old.. But fate has brought you back and this time you will die for sure..

MA packs the food in a basket and wonders how to pacify an angry Kula and make him eat.. Kula meanwhile is pacing the room wondering how to execute his plan.. MA asks him to eat.. Kula says I have reformed and have decided to accept Subbu as my sister and Ganga, Rama and Charu as my nieces.. MA is startled.. She says I don't believe you.. Looks like this is your next master plan to trap them.. Kula says no.. please believe me I have reformed for good.. I want to meet my darling sister in person, apologize and share this food with her.. MA does not believe her eyes and ears.. MA asks what if you mix something in this food.. Kula says if you are hell bent on suspecting me I shall go back to my old form.. MA says please don't do so.. I believe you.. Kula asks MA to join him to meet his sister Subbu and feed her.. MA says I will not come.. You go and meet your pasamalar sister and both bro-sister can shower all their love and feed each other.. Kula walks away with basket..

At the hospital, Dr checks Subbu and gives some medicines to be taken before food.. Subbu is waiting for the food to arrive.. Kula arrives at the hospital in his car.. he asks the driver to wait outside and quickly mixes that powder in the food.. He smiles away to glory and says Subbu this is the last meal of your life ( adhu eppadi.. Chinese guys said this is slow poison and person will die after 20 days.. how can this be last meal.. Nithya updates ezhudhinoma ponoma nu irukkanum.. logical questions ellam kekapadathu )..

Thodarum

Updates by Migan

Wednesday

KS takes the food basket inside near Subbu. (Why do they still keep her here. They could have moved her to a better hospitalna?) They keep showing the Koodai and Elai in flashes. Subbu wakes up and is happy to see Kula with food. Tells him I know you would come knowing me your sister. Kula also talks nicely. Saying he likes her knowing she is his sister. He is relieved that Rma and JC are not there.

Kula says I am going to feed her. Flashes with him mixing the medicine and he mixes the rice with the same kolambu and feeds her. Subbu orey emotional. Kula asks sorry to Subbu. Subbu is very happy and tells even if I have to die now I will be happy as you accepted me as your sister. He feeds - kula looks at him sadly.

She calls him Anne and asks him would you conduct Charu wedding? Kula says I am feeling bad - I will conduct Charu wedding. You inform everyone. Subbu loose orey more and more emotional.

He also says i promise I will find father and your mom and bring them to you. He keeps feeding and it keeps flashing him mixing medicine.

After some time Subbu alone - DR checks her pulse. She is shocked. Checks Subbu eyes.

DR talks to herself saying some one gave some bad poison to her and tels herself it will kill her slowly and she is afraid her hospital name will be spoiled so she walks away quietly without giving any medicine.  Subbu is puzzled wondering what is going on.

The DR gives the report and scan details to another big DR. He looks at it and informs the DR that there is a bad poison spread on Subbu body. She asks the DR if there is any treatment for that. He tells nothing in English medicine. May be you can try Sidha. The DR keeps talking to herself saying who she can talk about it? Only she knows SK and he is not in town as well. She takes leave.

Next Ila getting ready to go to exam and realize it is Tamil but she studied for Social studies. She talks to Kili and it says I will help you - keep a blue tooth with you like Ishwarya Rai in Indiran movie.  In return Kili wants Pizza and burger.

Kili asks her to change to retta chadai and chudithar. Ila goes to change and screen freezes on Kili.

Thodarum...

Updates by Janu
Thurs 15 mar 2012 update -
nothing special...  all about Illa and her exam... How she and the killi use bluetooth  to cheat in exam... ...at last the examiner found out that kli is helping Illa but its too late as lla and mangga finished their paper and handover to him. totaly a comedy scene... and final scene... Ayya comes with both marumagels and samanthi also with his sis Jothi to discuss about Charu wedding. Both parties meet up at Subhu admited hospital

Friday , 16 Mar 12, updates

Continue with Subhu telling ayya that they should conduct Charu wedding in the next muhurtham itself. Jothi telling ayya and the gang that maybe Charu is not interested in the wedding... She explain that Charu wants her mama Kula to take thali and conduct the wedding but Kula hates at  Subhu family at all. So how this wedding will happen. Charu very smart in planing all this. Vadivu and Illa get angry and scold Jothi for her ill talks. Ayya shuts her up saying that they will handle Kula. Finaly AKA father open his mouth, scold Jothi for her big mouth and ask apologies from Ayya family.
Subhu starts to inform them about Kula manam thirenthy and how he came there with food and feed her pasamly... He also regrets for all his past ill action towards Subhu family and wants to reform. He also promise that he will conduct Charu wedding in grand manner..
Everyone is shock but dont believe in Kula.. Ayya said he must be acting and planning someting. Even Illa also thinking the same, that her father acted very well and worry what his is up now. Annal namma mokku Subhu, believe her brother totaly  and supports him. She asks Ayya to look for the date for Charu wedding. Ayya look thru the calendar hanged at the hospital and informs all that there is good muhurtham in two weeks time and ask samanthi aproval.. All accept and fixed the muhurtham... Mapley father and attay leave the hospital..

Subhu tells ayyah to check with the doctor and discharges her, as she feels great now and also need to prepare for Charu wedding..Doctor who came there at time says that Subhu is not completed cure and she need to monitor her for another two weeks. Doctor mind talking to herself, how to do treatment for Subhu if she is discharged now. Suchu is adamant and wanna go home at once. Ayyah asks the  doctor to discharge her and gives Subhu all the medicine needed and follow up at their home. Tells the doctor to come to the house for check up...Doc agrees and discharges Subhu...

At Kula ouse, he is in thinking mode... Illa comes there to check with her father on his sudden changes. Kula explain to her that he has repent his action and changed for good. He reel vithing to Illa... ana namma super Illa not trusting her father at all. She says that other can fall in his talks and acting not her. She is the Kula daughter and she knows her father very well. She is not believing him at all and wants him to go anywhere until  Charu wedding is over. She doesnt wants people to accuse her father anymore... such lovely daughter... fnally she tells her father that whatever he is planning / his action will jeopardise  her life and asks Kula to mind it...

Suhbu home...Ayyah in deep thinking... Subhu ask ayyah what is he thinking.. Ayya said, he was very worried when Subhu was missing and agree to conduct Charu wedding in the hopes of getting Subhu back. But if he didnt  get any news on that day, he could be dead on that time. Subhu is shock and pacify ayyah. She asks him to forget everything as passing cloud and relax now. Everything is okay now, Kula changes, wedding confirmed... what else... Ayyah tells Subhu that he is not believing Kula at all and ask her to be very careful with Kula.. he is upto something and dont fool with his fake pasam... And also informs her not to reveal the 2nd secret to anyone at any situation. Let the secret die with 3 of them. Subhu understand and agree with Ayya...

Last scene is about lla and her Kili preparing for 2nd exam.. she and kili is dancing to a gypsy people song...Thodarum...

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eclat

Monday

The updates might be a little delayed people - having a 3 year old  for company at home - my niece!!

Enjoy the "COMPANY".  We are in no hurry :)!
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: eclat

Monday

It is okay Eclat.  Nothing great about this serial that we longing to read the updates.  Take your time and a brief one will do. 😉
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya.

Logic yellam ketkka kodathu.

Slow Poisona? Bodi Dharmana konnadha???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the update. MA is innoru maramandai, how could she trust her husband that fast???
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates eclat..

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Migan..

Why didn't the Dr inform ayya about poison..
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan for the update.
Janu thumbnail

What is the 2nd secret?

Come out with your idea.. let see which one is the correct at end of the serial...

my thinking is...

Nachiar dont have children, Karthik and Sara are Subhu's sons or otherwise... Gangga is Nachiar daughter...
Edited by Janu - 12 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Janu for the updates.

Thursday was a waste - ila with Blue tooth exam writing... 😡

Bingo - I think the same that all children are Subbu's and natchiar never had any kids.