galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Anurag is such a liar!!! He's goin around blaming Shravan for his mom's death when it was not at all his fault!!!!

When Prerna told Mohini that Shravan had run away with kasak..mohini took the news pretty well!!! But it was only when Anu said that he's goin to disown Shravan and break all ties with him that she suffered from a heart attack!! When will this man learn to take blame for everythin he does!!!

He's just toooooooooo much!!! Unless wat they showed is Shravan's nightmare(which it cant be!!!) i think anurag is a real creep!!! Wat kinda person blames his son for sumthin like this!!!

And the reason shravan ran away is coz he just cant control his emotions just like his step dad!! Sangat ka bhi toh asar hota hai!!!!

Wa dyu guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzy thumbnail
well u r rite.....but c'mon when u seee yor mother dead!!!!!u don't start thinkin whos fault it is?????do u ...u r so depresssed at that time.....and then the anger 4 makin prerna angry at him , he toook out on sharvanand it was 101%KASAK AND SHARVANSFAULT😡
tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Galactic ! Chill !
Anurag always does this. You know he is such a loser. But isn't it cool that he didn't lose shravan for 20 years?
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HEHE!
lol!
Anurag is one hell of a liar!😆
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i agree wid u Anu is a liar....... good one tulip
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulip

Galactic ! Chill !
Anurag always does this. You know he is such a loser. But isn't it cool that he didn't lose shravan for 20 years?

I know!!!! Its a miracle of nature!! One of those freak things that happens once in a blue moon!

But i guess he dint lose him coz i doubt shravan moved out of the house much!! All he did was sleep and eat remember!!!!

envious_eyes thumbnail
hey guys i agree it is wrong for anu to blame shravan like that..but i dont blame anu.."yeh sab sangat ka asar hai..prerna ki sangat ka asar hai..woh bhi hamesha doosron ko blame karti hai.." 😆Edited by envious_eyes - 19 years ago
drone_fan thumbnail

yeh anu iz a liar

hey hav u ever seen his angry face?

he lukz like this  ------>

😡

galactic4_1000 thumbnail
hehehe!! seriously drone!! flaring nostrils and all!!
Khushalay thumbnail
galactic4_1000 u r extremely true.