NBTNMKK-Forum Work [CM, Profiles, Forum Promotion etc.]

Posted: 12 years ago
Heya Guys

I am comparatively new to the forum but a regular viewer of the show from day 1 and just recently thought of joining the forum as well since I am now head over heels for the show😳.
And noticing quite many topics on this ranking system, so thought of making one common topic for everyone to let know how it all works from my knowledge😆.

I know that few people on the forum thinks that IF ranks does not really matter as it does not affect the stars and they don't need any ranks to show how brilliant they are which is so correct but at the same time I just want to state that everyone of us would love to have our favs on top in any list.

So what will it take to just take 2 minutes out from IF time and comment daily twice on their Profiles and comment and rate their pics as well.

Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
Starting with the Forum at first. I am sure everyone of us would want to see our forum in top 10 most popular forum of the site.
Just letting out for those who don't know, others are free to ignore

1. Add the forum into your favourite forums list. Hit the Star Tab showed in below snap and the forum will get added in your favorite list.

2. I am sure almost everyone of us have FB accounts. So hit the LIKE tab showed in below snap. You need to go in Overview of the forum and then hit the tab

3. Finally hit the Chaskameter everytime you log into the forum.

4. Hit the Like and +1 on Forum page as well shown below

5. And lastly active participation, yeah thats right active participation from each member in every possible topic and new topics but don't spam in name of making topics but healthy discussions of fun topics.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by manesha76

CM Rankings

The CM Rankings r calculated based on
                                   Buzz   Rating View Activity Followers

Rating : Hit the Chaskameter

The first page of NBT Forum has the Chaskameter , there r 5 and of-course NBT is          " Freaking Awesome" so Everytime u login to IF And Click on NBT , Hit the Chaskameter

Followers :  Add NBT to My Forum.

In the first page, you have a star click on the star, this will add NBT to the My Forum droup down. this would increase the followers count in the rating

Buzz : Don't stop Urself 4m commenting

Guys when we get article about NBT  just go there First Rate the Article And then comment , don't stop with one make sure u comment thrice per article

Activities , Views : Be Active 

1 : Just creating many post does not mean activity, there r weekly activities in forum like GOTW, DOTW, daily video update, WU & so on

2 : just don't raed them & stop there click like on the post u read & take time to comment there

3 : Do not create topics just 3 the sake of it.just do revisit ur topics & comment on it & have healty discussion on it

4 : For Example, instead of having 10 topics on separation , just create one & all the meber can discuss on it in that thread .if there r more tahn 25 replies in a thread then the topics turn pink in colour. Anew topics or a topic with less replies will be blue in colour, pink thread carry more value, so instead of many blue threads, one single pink thread will improve rating, when the replies are more, the views r also more

5 : Do not hesitate to post ur OS(One Short) FF(Fan Fiction), SS(Short Stories) , becoz these really pulls members and this will increase the activities & views too

6 : When the Videobie posts daily episode Videos or interviews or any other Video & when the Written Updater provide Written Update go ahead like the post & thank them for the hardwork, & increase the views & activity there too

7 : The post can be share in FB. Google+ & other forum too, sharing these posts will increase the viewa & activity too

8 : U can share interesting posts , NBT Article in FB, Google + this would increase our Rankings, So My humble request to each member Of NBT  Forum  

Don't Forget, to do the above

Actors's Rankings

There r 4 critiria based on which ranks r calculated, Views, Buzz, 

Comments, & Fans

1 .Views : Number of time u view their profile ( Max 250 points)

2 .Buzz  : comment on TB article (Max 150 point)

3 .Comment :  comment on their Profile & Pics (Max 175 points )

4 .Fan : Number of people who join there Fan Club (Max 325 points )

So guys be active 4 both KKK , & AS & also NBT we want to see NBT in top becoz this show deserve it

Credit : Maria 4m BALH forum

Edited by -Fivr- - 11 years ago
Moving to Celebs profile.

1. Try to comment daily on their profiles twice.

2. There is LIKE tab on their profiles as well, so don't forget to hit it.

3. Comment on their pics as well. Comments on their pics gets counted as well.

4. There is LIKE tab on their picture pages as well just below the pics as shown in below snap. Everytime a new pic comes hit the LIKE tab and comment on them.

5. There are not many pictures in the celebs profile whereas many pics are out. So anyone who finds out any new pic please try and upload them on respective profiles.
IF accepts picture uploads now.

Keep rules mentioned below in mind for the uploads

6. Check out if anyone has not joined their FCs in their profile then do join them now
And I noticed that no information about the characters was added and many actors were missed as well.
So I posted whatever information about the characters I could gather from articles yet many important characters infos are missing.
So if anyone would want to volunteer it will be a great job.

And anyone who feels that any profile of any celeb or anything regarding the forum is not updated so kindly post it in the link below.

Or any change regarding the information or display pic.

Thanks

And I guess am done
thanx ..indeed its a great help ...
@  SunShine_A  🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗 

what an amazing Post thanks alot ...we really need this... common guys wake uppp🤗

Thanks a lot sunshine. U given nice info for us,
Your Welcome Guys

So whats everyone is waiting for
Please go and do all the things mentioned above and nit just today but make it daily habit
And everyone try to hunt new pics of them and upload them on respective profiles
Thanx for opening this topic... You've dealt with almost everything.