Isha Talwar will make her debut in Malayalam film

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
2 years to prepare for a debut?

Model-turned-actress Isha Talwar will make her debut in the Malayalam film industry

Ammu Zachariah

Isha Talwar probably knows what a career as an actor is all about. Considering her dad is Vinod Talwar, who has been a part of Bollywood for the last 30 years, it is a career and lifestyle that she has seen from close quarters. That's probably why it does not come as a surprise when she says she has spent the last two years preparing for her debut. "More recently, I took a four month voice training class and went through a course to learn Malayalam to ensure my debut is smooth," says the actress who is currently shooting for Vineeth Sreenivasan's Thattathin Marayathu.
   "I understand that Mollywood is a performance-oriented industry. When I read the script, I found it rather engaging. I decided that this was what I wanted to debut with," she says. In Thattahin Maraythu, she plays Aisha, a Muslim girl who is in love with a Hindu boy. "Though I am still in the process of exploring the
character, I do find bits of myself here and there," says Isha who feels preparing for a conservative role too is a challenge. "I am an actor and I don't want to limit myself to anything. I hope to be able to do everything that my character demands of me," she says. "Thalasserry is very beautiful. In fact, Vineeth lured me with Thalasserry biryani so that I would take up this role. But I am yet to taste the biryani," shares Isha.
ammu.zachariah@timesgroup.com

SIMPLY ME: Isha Talwar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Isha Talwar will make her debut in Malayalam film" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
She looks so simple and sweet Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovavivakirk

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Post Reply New Post

Go to top