Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Jassi doesn’t deserve Armaan or Purab (Page 2)

usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
well jassi deserves arman i think

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
well, your right one side and on the other you arent. purab deserves someone way much better than jassi, and armaan deserves jassi and jassi deserves armaan for the love reasons. purab loves jassi too, but jassi just doesnt seem to understand his love and respect his feelings at anyhow.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joshana458

I really don't care if Jassi gets Armaan cuz I don't like both of them........................................ Two stupid people deserve each other.............LOL

Jassi shouldn't be with Puarb.................Puarb can do much better then that manly looking Jassi.................LOL LOLLOL

now now...let us not get mean. the way i see it

while i would not wish jassi on anyone(unless she decides to grow up a little) but if the choice was between purab and armaan then

jassi....immature, indecisive, hypocrite,too deep in love, moody,stupid at   times, workoholic,mean at times,ambitious

purab....workoholic, mature,decisive, too deep in love, patient, very smart and honest most of the times, looking for stability,calculated risk taker

armaan...decisive, manipulative,fun loving, immature at times,stupid at times, inlove with jassi, risk taker,ambitious,mean at times, charming at times

if you see in all fairness, purab and jassi have nothing in common other than workoholism. while purab will be good for jassi since he balances out most of her negative traits, but jassi brings absolutely nothing to the table.with her nature she will never appreciate purab(he is too wise and mature for her and i don't mean agewise).odds  are after a while she will either drag purab down or they will settle more in mentor-student relationship than that of partners. i doubt she will ever be able to intellectually stimulate purab.

on the other hand armaan and jassi have a lot more in common and they balance out some of the negative traits. they also gel on more traits than one. life won't be good for them but there will never be a dull moment. they both bring something to the relationship.it is not a perfect relationship nor is it a good one for both of them but atleast they will appreciate each other and try working as partners.

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
not again................
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Good Analysis PJ.... I agree with with you in the last para the most...

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

jassi & armann.

cause they love each other like mad.

& thats the only thing i can see.Embarrassed

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by Joshana458

I really don't care if Jassi gets Armaan cuz I don't like both of them........................................ Two stupid people deserve each other.............LOL

Jassi shouldn't be with Puarb.................Puarb can do much better then that manly looking Jassi.................LOL LOLLOL

now now...let us not get mean. the way i see it

while i would not wish jassi on anyone(unless she decides to grow up a little) but if the choice was between purab and armaan then

jassi....immature, indecisive, hypocrite,too deep in love, moody,stupid at   times, workoholic,mean at times,ambitious

purab....workoholic, mature,decisive, too deep in love, patient, very smart and honest most of the times, looking for stability,calculated risk taker

armaan...decisive, manipulative,fun loving, immature at times,stupid at times, inlove with jassi, risk taker,ambitious,mean at times, charming at times

if you see in all fairness, purab and jassi have nothing in common other than workoholism. while purab will be good for jassi since he balances out most of her negative traits, but jassi brings absolutely nothing to the table.with her nature she will never appreciate purab(he is too wise and mature for her and i don't mean agewise).odds  are after a while she will either drag purab down or they will settle more in mentor-student relationship than that of partners. i doubt she will ever be able to intellectually stimulate purab.

on the other hand armaan and jassi have a lot more in common and they balance out some of the negative traits. they also gel on more traits than one. life won't be good for them but there will never be a dull moment. they both bring something to the relationship.it is not a perfect relationship nor is it a good one for both of them but atleast they will appreciate each other and try working as partners.

While agree with you on a lot of things here Puja, I disagree on the highlighted part above. I think you have been a little too harsh on Jassi. If you recall, it was Purab who got impressed by her intellect while they were competing as rivals (GM and 3T) for fashion projects. Also, when they met first in Alibaugh, we was almost instantly captivated by her thoughts, simplicity and her heart of gold. He learnt from her to feel and show emotions. If she didn't have enough appeal, Purab wouldn't have fallen in love with her. Her fault, if one may call it a fault, is that she does not love him. And that does not make her inferior to him in any way. Had they both been in love with each other, they would have made a very complementing couple.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:07am | IP Logged

While agree with you on a lot of things here Puja, I disagree on the highlighted part above. I think you have been a little too harsh on Jassi. If you recall, it was Purab who got impressed by her intellect while they were competing as rivals (GM and 3T) for fashion projects. Also, when they met first in Alibaugh, we was almost instantly captivated by her thoughts, simplicity and her heart of gold. He learnt from her to feel and show emotions. If she didn't have enough appeal, Purab wouldn't have fallen in love with her. Her fault, if one may call it a fault, is that she does not love him. And that does not make her inferior to him in any way. Had they both been in love with each other, they would have made a very complementing couple

here is my problem , while jassi has been regularily booted as an intellectual, i still have to see her come up with that thinking outside the box funda. yes she manages well...but then she is an mba in finance, that is her field and she should do well there(things like managing insurance , bank loans etc). also strangely she did not come up with any idea that could solve gm's problem with it being taken over by kohinoor(since they have already deviated from blf , there is so sense in sticking to it on this front).....there are some very messy and complex ways...donald trump has built his entire empire on it(in case you did not know he is drowning in debt but he manages it so well that only profits show and he is doing nothing illegal). while the show countinuosly harps on her greatness...the fact is that she is a very hardworking person , but a pioneer  is streching the truth.the fact is she did not win any contract on her managerial abilities , she finagled them from purab(purab might be blind enuf in love not to see it,but viewers are not). yes she captivated purab with her simplicity and heart of gold(the guy must have dealt all his life with very ambitious, ruthless women) but now even that part is gone(after the jessica transformation). he is superior to her in wordly matters(the woman still finds it hard to use brain when heart pull in one direction). nope...i don't agree they are a good match unless you think that one partner babying other is a sign of good relationship. also i might like to point out that during thier engagement period there were several issues they differed on (how they saw marraige, how they liked to deal with it). purab always gave in saying that he felt differently but respected her opinion. in long term it would have been very hard unless they compromised(a word that jassi never included in her dictionary).

i am not being harsh or critical of jassi. we are , who we are. the fact is that apart from thier intense passion for work there was very little in common. till now it seems to work becoz purab always walks away from confrontation and lets jassi have her way. but life after marraige does not work that way(love or no love). more than once even billu was shown to be worried about it.

Edited by pj04 - 22 April 2005 at 9:25am

Go to top