India-Forums

Rihhaee
Rihhaee

Abuse against a widow

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:58am | IP Logged
The main lead is the same lady who played Mansha. In this episode her name was something with R, I can't remember. So I will type Lady R.

She and her husband are on there way to someplace and suddenly there is an accident and her husband is injured. He is taken to the hospital where he tells his wife to take care and dies.

Her Mother in Law is so enraged and she wants her to get out of the house. She stays there in spite of all the trouble she is receiving. She does not leave with her father.

One day she is throwing up, so she visits the doctor. The doctor mentions that she is pregnant and she should tell this to her in laws and then they will forget all their venom against her and will accept her and her kid happily. She mentions to the doctor that no one will be happy and she is worried if they will let this baby come into this world.

She breaks the news to her in laws and brother in law and sister in law. Her mother in law is too excited thinking her son is going to come back. She is saying that no one will do anything against the Lady R. As she leaves her elder son follows her and tries to poison her mind saying she may have a daughter too, what is the guarantee. They have to get scanning done. The mother in law next day even tries to get the scanning done, but the doctor warns her and tells her that it is illegal and should not try anywhere else too.

The elder brother and his wife (Bhai and Bhabi) are conspiring against Lady R and they want the baby aborted because if she has a son then he will also hold partnership in the business and they want all the money for there son.

They decide to convince their parents to send them to Banaras to perform some pooja to for their younger son's soul. The lady R is really scared.

The next day morning, bhabhi comes when the lady R is having her breakfast and taunts her to come with her to some place. She stands up firm against her and says she is not interested in coming to any place with her. At this juncture, bhabhi is irritated and she drags her to her room and tries to warn her. She goes to call her husband and she is wondering why he has not yet arrived with the papers. The Lady R calls the doctor and leaves a message saying she is scared and she needs some help.

Bhabhi is dialing and then Bhai comes with papers. They go to her room and try to force her to sign some papers and then when she refuses, he takes out bottle of pills (sleeping pills) and pushes all of it in her mouth and force her to drink water. She is getting tired with this and unconsious. Just then the doorbell rings. NCCW Anupam and Doctor have come to talk to the Lady R. Bhai and Bhabi drag her to the room and close the door and opens the front door. They lie saying she is not home and she has gone to her father's home and the message may be some one else.  Anupam wants to search the entire house. Bhabhi says they were getting late to some party and they have to leave.

Bhai is screaming if they have any warrant. Anupam and Doctor just leave and in the room we see Lady R getting up and she opens the door and probably trying to escape.

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Smisha, Thanks for the update! I forgot to watch or record the show. Now that I know the story well I can watch part2.
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
bluepink,

glad I could watch yesterday and not sure about today. If I can't...can u post a summary of what happend?
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Sure!I have put it on DVR. Now if I miss it still would get to watch it later. So I will post part2 update.
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Thx for the update!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top