Hitler Didi

Why obsession for a Psycho char like Sameer ? - Page 5

bishwadeepak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: preethi_m18

if some one critizised sameer character we never stopped. we never asked to praise and support sameer characters when you have your point of view on some character go head and post it but why are you people asking us such questions as 'why we are obssessed with sameer character' - then we have to rise our voice...

some people bought sumit name themself pointing that sameer fan's dont like him so we are support negative character.. that is the reason i bought sumit name otherwise i never ever bashed any actor in this forum.. you can read all my comments if you want...

it is free to praise any actor ,its ur right and it is not mandatory that all human being have same taste but if u praise something unnatural on keeping the stake of natural then u r bound to face oppose .and sorry to say that but firstly u introduced the sentence like pooja of the actor.i hope so cvs will make sameer character powerful in upcoming episode of hd and we all shall enjoy that.again sorry if by unintentionaly mine comment have hurt anybody of the forum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preethi_m18

Mr. Bajaj is a parallel lead in the show, he is not side actor... he character is parallel to Anurag

Yes Mr. Bajaj was parallel lead, but not the main lead. Even when he forcefully married Prerna , he didn't became main lead , which only Anurag remained. The same was accepted by everybody.

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME POST Mr. NK, i appreciate it, as most of the SaRa fans used to write that they have right to criticize rishi and this forum is for healthy discussion so we too have the same right, SAMEER IS A NEGATIVE CHARACTER of the show, and this doesnt matter what people do to prove him good but the fact is that he is a negative character, yes i do appreciate acting point of MRUNAL, hez good at acting but SAMEER as a character of the show is portrayed negative who tries to buy Indira, even tries to go physical with indira who later on comer out to be MANDIRA, and i'm dead sure he ll b the one to create misunderstanding b/w InShi, because VIDIT bhaiya is not at position to speak. yar jo apne bhai ka hi pyar usse chin na chahe usse ap positive character to nhi bol skte ho na, he even hurt his mother in last episode. hez proved negative, it was my POV about SAMEER, and we all have the right to appreciate or criticize.
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh NK 
post bana kar kidar bhaag gaye ๐Ÿ˜†
aake sabse interact kariyo ๐Ÿคฃ
trikata thumbnail
well said as an actor mrunal is doing a good job but his character is full of negativeness its very hard to like a character like him in real life and its very  impossible too!
mahkutty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bella27H

Oh NK 

Maine ek lamba choda post banaya post karne ke liye aab.. par post karthe waqt.. Net ne haath dee diya, jaise dosti mujhe log laath marthe hai๐Ÿ˜†  toh mei gussa hoke chup hogaya jao post nahi karthi bolke๐Ÿ˜‰
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh NK 

NK lgta hai SN me entry lene gye ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mahkutty

Maine ek lamba choda post banaya post karne ke liye aab.. par post karthe waqt.. Net ne haath dee diya, jaise dosti mujhe log laath marthe hai๐Ÿ˜†  toh mei gussa hoke chup hogaya jao post nahi karthi bolke๐Ÿ˜‰

whats with the dosti n laath walla issue u have ๐Ÿ˜†
mahkutty thumbnail

whats with the dosti n laath walla issue u have ๐Ÿ˜†

kisni mujhe burri tarah laath maara dost, dost kehakar... ab har dost se daar lagtha hai... phir kabhi baatunga kya kisa tha๐Ÿ˜‰
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There wasn't any character assasination w/Sameer.  We have just been seing a different side to him since he fell for Indu.  I don't like Sameer but hopefully the CV's will show him in a more positive light later on.  I wanna see him & Mandira have a spicy, passionate romance & hope they end up getting together & have a beautiful baby girl.  There is one thing I'll admit- Sameer is smokin' hot!!!!  Heck physical appearancewise, he is better looking than Rishi.  Mrunal's acting is superb on this show.  He can play the opposite type of character well too.  I saw a little of him on "Mahabharat" where he acted as Lord Krishna.  He was such a sweetie pie on it.  He has already showed versitality in his acting career๐Ÿ‘.     Edited by edabella - 12 years ago