Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Hey frnds... Our long wait is finally over ...Karans  New Documentry Show Based on Youth Related Crimes has aired its first epi.   today...  11th March 2012...(channel V) @7pm...  Dancing So this is the exclusive  place where we can discuss all stuff related to the show..  So Kundrains & KMHians lets  welcome Our Sadu Punji LOL( Mr.Serious Kundra )  back on small screen after ages Party
Soo frnds keep watching karan playing the perfect host ... Plus dont dare to miss a  single  epi...
LIVE Channel V ..Keep Watching ...

EXCLUSIVE PROMOS ... (Suspense over finally.. Promo featuring karan is out.. update pg.2)

Edited by sweetbarbie - 18 March 2012 at 12:54pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie_1Aizatmirperfectsoul-Preetz-arjuhi4evrAmnaIshLuvAbhiyaarjuhianchalluvskarannammu_23Arjuhi_kk--Anjali--kavyasamsreeja_roxAnjalii...xXxshibzsnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gumraah... Epi.2 Feedbacks + Schelude added pg2" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Attention P'FaujisSmile.. time to buzz .. Post ur reactions on seeing karan back on tele. after ages.. (episode 1) here.. plus i will post the repeate telecasts schelude asap.. Cheers!

Keep watching Channel V LIVE...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AizatmirperfectsoulAnjalii...xXxshibzsreeja_rox

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

PartyPartyWelcome Back Karan..DancingDancing

WinkBlushingDay DreamingEpi.1 (My Reaction)ClapEmbarrassedThumbs Up

Hey ppl those who hv watched the epi. will surely agree with me ...  Aaj teh banta hai.. KING K di shaan vakhri.. WinkHe  deserve all the applauses fr taking a bold & unique step in the form of gumrah... He played the perfect host.. Presention style .. & nt to frget the Sadu Punji expressionsWinkBlushingDay Dreaming  after ages...hehehe..drooling over..bang on! Bt the bst part was dat my young sis(teen) saw it as she was getting to see karan .. So Mission Sucessful...msg gone across...Thumbs Up   Clever choice by Vikas Gupta WinkMust say gumrah is the bst way to potray youth with dignity ... Superb job.. Super Proud of our KING K ... Nose held high...hehehe..

NOTE-  Karans up8 on fb..   while watching 'please keep ur minds open!' Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AizatmirperfectsoulAnjalii...xXxshibz

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
At d vry begining,i love d name of d show. It surely carryng d cntent of d show.
2nd,takng a deep breath,watchng karan in tv screen aftr so many days,i cnt stp droling ovr him. He was luking so hot,handsm n vry vry cool as a hot. He was really feelng d story n it was lyk m watchng d story through his heart n mind.
Story was really touchy,dps mms scandl dat crackd up our country til nw. Its a lessn,advice or cn say do n don'ts for teenagers. N i wish our youngstr get d msg frm d show.
Kudos to VG,for awsome cncept. Thumps up for actors. It was lovely to watch priya chauhan aftr a lng tym again. If m nt wrng there was ankur also.
Btw i love karan's serious avatar,vry much impressive n yeah m so so proud of him.
King k rulezzz:-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectsoulsweetbarbieAnjalii...xXxshibz

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
U totally rocked as a host too!! Ur simply d best...I loved d show...Nyc concept...and heart touching! It was great to see u back...1 episode k liye itne jagah p shoot kia...awww...u lukd fabulous!! But d show did not even go for 1 complete hr...no brk in btwn...dey shud have givn a gap in btwn n den continue d story...mujhe lga k brk aaya hoga end me bt dey strtd d3...It wud be btr if dey gave it a gud ending!! But still d show rocked bcoz of u...Love u bhaiya!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AizatmirperfectsoulsweetbarbieAnjalii...xXxshibz

Aizatmir

Aizatmir

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I m so impressed karan bk n that too in his serious punji style he was amazing it is such a nice show n i hope our youngsters watch it n learn frm it.the story was hrt touchng it mks one realises hw small mistakes lead to huge problems

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectsoulAnjalii...xXx

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
HATS OFF TO KK VG N THE ENTIRE TEAM OF GUMRAHClapClapClap

the show was jst mind blowing. This was the 1st time that i watched this kind of show. it was jst 4 kk that i watched it but now i am totaly in love wid the entire showEmbarrassed

I loved the way they hav projected the whole show
it has the power to hold ur attention n think
at the end even i had tears in my eyesCry

its going to be an eye opener 4 the youth

MR KARAN KUNDRA no doubt it was 4 u that many of us r watching this show n we all love u a lot but today MY RESPECT 4 u has rised all above. u r a movie star now but still u choosed to come bac on tv that to in a show that many wont even dare to touch, u took it n NAILED IT StarClapStarClap

IT  was a pleasure to watch u as an anchor u did a splendid jobClapClapClap

waiting 4 the next epiSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectsoulAnjalii...xXxshibz

perfectsoul

perfectsoul

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Karan Kundra...Take a Bow Man!!!!!

You are awesome, the Show is awesome, the Concept is awesome and the Genuine concern of the Makers behind this show is awesome...'Simply Awesome!!!

What a Show!!!! A Show like this was indeed the need of the hour...a perfect way to create awareness amongst the youth and the Channel V is the perfect channel for the target audience.

King K, I am so overwhelmed with pride bcoz, over and again you prove us how right we are to be a fan of yours...I am really touched with your support to a show of this kind. Proud of You!!!

Kudos to the entire Team of Gumraah!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Awaiting eagerly for the next episode...Bring It On!!!

Edited by perfectsoul - 12 March 2012 at 3:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.