Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki
Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

India-Forums

Written Update - 11th March 2012

In-Sanity-Metis IF-Rockerz
In-Sanity-Metis
In-Sanity-Metis

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Heh..didn't find the epi that exciting today. It was OK-ish. 

Written Update:

Bua stops Lakshmi from going into the courtyard, fearing that Lakshmi will get colored. Lakshmi confidently tells Bua that no one will dare touch her today. Only Arjun has the right to color her first but before that she will color him. Lakshmi tells Bua about the bet between ArMi. Bua very dramatically starts blessing her to win but Lakshmi doesn't wait for the blessing and leaves. ROFL

Lakshmi is on the way to the courtyard when all the children from Sanatan nagar surround her. She scolds them and tells them that the target today is Arjun Agnihotri and not her. One little girl claims that even she is waiting for him and Lakshmi scolds her ROFL Some boy gives an idea of digging a big hole and hiding it with paper and when Arjun will walk on it, he will fall in the pit. Lakshmi says that Arjun is not that dumb and he won't be walking but driving here. She tells the kids to surround Arjun as soon as he steps out of the car, then she will catch him. The line maaru little girl again asks Lakshmi what she intends to do with Arjun once she catches him.ROFL Lakshmi is all Shocked and scolds the girl again for talking too much.ROFL She clarifies that she only wants to color him. The children all agree with her plan.

ROFL Some guy in white is standing besides Arjun's car. The chillar party surround him and Lakshmi shouts Happy Holi and jumps out, to color the guy, but stops short, when she sees that its not Arjun. She even adorably asks "Arre yeh kaun hai?" all confused.ROFL Meanwhile Arjun calls Lakshmi from somewhere behind her and as soon as she turns around, he colors her face. ROFL Lakshmi is shocked and claims that he cheated. Arjun asks what she had intended to do with her monkey gang. ROFL Everything is fair in love and war and he didn't cheat. He reminds her that she lost the bet.

Lakshmi colors his face and tries to run away but Arjun grabs her hand. Lakshmi tells him to let go, since everyone was staring(they weren't actually), but he refuses and reminds her that she has to stop calling him "Aap" and "Arjunji". He wants his old Lakshmi back. Lakshmi agrees and Arjun lets go. Lakshmi  threatens him with Kanpuriya Holi ROFL and turns towards the children to help drench Arjun with water and colors but the children are all sitting dejected.  On some prodding, she comes to know that there was some water pipe mishap and hence Sanatan nagar won't be getting any water that day.

Everyone stars worrying about water and how they will cook without it. Lakshmi is all sad and everyone starts requesting Lakshmi to do something (ShockedWoh kya karegi? Why is everyone telling her to do somethingROFL) Lakshmi turns back to apologize to Arjun about the fiasco and finds that he's not there.(She is STILL CALLING HIM AAP AND ARJUN JI! AM so going Ghajini on the girlAngryYOU LOST THE BET! STOP IT NOW!Angry) Suddenly Arjun comes back and asks Lakshmi why she is still standing there, his family is on the way. (So he drove faster to get to her sooner?ROFL and that too alone?ROFL Isse kehte hai despogiri to see your loved oneLOL)

A car stops in front of them and out comes Dadi, Aakash and Swati. (It looks like the same car went back and got the rest of the family o.O)  Everyone greets each other. Lakshmi takes Dadi's blessing, the old fashioned way(touching feet) and then Dadi hugs her.  Swati compliments Lakshmi on looking extra beautiful and Arjun smiles. (It always amuses me how Arjun becomes so proud whenever someone compliments Lakshmi. Like its his personal victoryROFL) Dadi claims that all the beauty will soon get hidden with colors. She tells the servants to bring all the Holi gifts inside. Stern Smile Bua is shocked at so many gifts and Dadi says that since the whole Sanatan Nagar is Lakshmi's family, they got gifts for all.

Lakshmi's dad inquires about Arjun's parents. Dadi tells him that they are both on a business trip and in their family, one doesn't travel during festivals and hence they couldn't attend. She claims that Arjun's dad really really wanted to celebrate Holi with Lakshmi and her family(Jhoothi Dadi ConfusedThe lies are piling up) but she stopped him from traveling. She tells Lakshmi's dad that she is aware that they must think that they are making up excuses all the time about business and it must be hard to believe them. Lakshmi's dad says that he trusts them and believes themOuch, he'd just wanted to meet them during the festival. Lakshmi's dad asks Dadi to wish Arjun's parents from their side and to tell them that he is waiting to meet them soon.(ConfusedOuch I foresee that RV is going to insult Lakshmi's dad soonOuch)

Dadi asks why everyone is so quiet and sad. Arjun asks the same thing and Lakshmi reminds him about the water shortage. Arjun says that when he is there, no one can be sad. He whistles and a water tank stands outside Sanatan Nagar and everyone beams at him, especially Lakshmi. Everyone starts applying colors and Arjun's eyes stalk Lakshmi as she goes around getting colored and applying it. (Seriously, his eyes only follow herLOL)

Precap: Arjun and Lakshmi dancing on some ancienttt song.ROFLLooks like someone took Bhaang, for he seems very touchy feely with her.

Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 11 March 2012 at 11:50am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

fighter01anvitaladookie91LovePrajaChasmis_31-Deepali-Princess..springsxTimaxNiceup...Binny...-Farrah-flutterbyneemebones88Rafid.

xTimax IF-Rockerz
xTimax
xTimax

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

In-Sanity-Metis

Princess.. IF-Dazzler
Princess..
Princess..

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by In-Sanity-Triv

Heh..didn't find the epi that exciting today. It was OK-ish.  True that. I m a lil judgmental on today's epi. Ermm Maaf karna mujhe. LOL

Written Update:

Bua stops Lakshmi from going into the courtyard, fearing that Lakshmi will get colored. Lakshmi confidently tells Bua that no one will dare touch her today. Only Arjun has the right to color her first but before that she will color him. Lakshmi tells Bua about the bet between ArMi. Bua very dramatically starts blessing her to win but Lakshmi doesn't wait for the blessing and leaves. ROFL

Lakshmi is on the way to the courtyard when all the children from Sanatan nagar surround her. She scolds them and tells them that the target today is Arjun Agnihotri and not her. One little girl claims that even she is waiting for him and Lakshmi scolds her ROFL Some boy gives an idea of digging a big hole and hiding it with paper and when Arjun will walk on it, he will fall in the pit. Lakshmi says that Arjun is not that dumb and he won't be walking but driving here. She tells the kids to surround Arjun as soon as he steps out of the car, then she will catch him. The line maaru little girl again asks Lakshmi what she intends to do with Arjun once she catches him.ROFL Lakshmi is all Shocked and scolds the girl again for talking too much.ROFL She clarifies that she only wants to color him. The children all agree with her plan.  This whole scene. Made me feel her acting wasnt as spectacular as it usually is. I mean, it dint seem natural. Which is something she carries off pretty well. Sorry, just my opinion. Nevertheless, the choti line maarne vaali girl was ROFL

ROFL Some guy in white is standing besides Arjun's car. How can one mistake the love of their life for someone who isnt even close to our Arjun? Shocked
The chillar party surround him and Lakshmi shouts Happy Holi and jumps out, to color the guy, but stops short, when she sees that its not Arjun. She even adorably asks "Arre yeh kaun hai?" all confused.ROFL Meanwhile Arjun calls Lakshmi from somewhere behind her and as soon as she turns around, he colors her face. ROFL Lakshmi is shocked and claims that he cheated. Arjun asks what she had intended to do with her monkey gang. ROFL Everything is fair in love and war and he didn't cheat. He reminds her that she lost the bet. Okay, THIS scene i loved. Arjun looked sooo adorable. Day Dreaming

Lakshmi colors his face and tries to run away but Arjun grabs her hand. Lakshmi tells him to let go, since everyone was staring(they weren't actually), but he refuses and reminds her that she has to stop calling him "Aap" and "Arjunji". He wants his old Lakshmi back. Lakshmi agrees and Arjun lets go. Lakshmi  threatens him with Kanpuriya Holi ROFL and turns towards the children to help drench Arjun with water and colors but the children are all sitting dejected.  On some prodding, she comes to know that there was some water pipe mishap and hence Sanatan nagar won't be getting any water that day.

Everyone stars worrying about water and how they will cook without it. Lakshmi is all sad and everyone starts requesting Lakshmi to do something (ShockedWoh kya karegi? Why is everyone telling her to do somethingROFL) I thought the same thing! She isn't Spiderman ROFL
Lakshmi turns back to apologize to Arjun about the fiasco and finds that he's not there.(She is STILL CALLING HIM AAP AND ARJUN JI! AM so going Ghajini on the girlAngryYOU LOST THE BET! STOP IT NOW!Angry) Ditto. So annoying. Confused
Suddenly Arjun comes back and asks Lakshmi why she is still standing there, his family is on the way. (So he drove faster to get to her sooner?ROFL and that too alone?ROFL Isse kehte hai despogiri to see your loved oneLOL)
A car stops in front of them and out comes Dadi, Aakash and Swati. (It looks like the same car went back and got the rest of the family o.O)  Everyone greets each other. Lakshmi takes Dadi's blessing, the old fashioned way(touching feet) and then Dadi hugs her.  Swati compliments Lakshmi on looking extra beautiful and Arjun smiles. (It always amuses me how Arjun becomes so proud whenever someone compliments Lakshmi. Like its his personal victoryROFL) Arrey uski prized possession hai. Kyun na ho proud. ROFL 
Dadi claims that all the beauty will soon get hidden with colors. She tells the servants to bring all the Holi gifts inside. Stern Smile Bua is shocked at so many gifts and Dadi says that since the whole Sanatan Nagar is Lakshmi's family, they got gifts for all. 
Formality. Sleepy

Lakshmi's dad inquires about Arjun's parents. Dadi tells him that they are both on a business trip and in their family, one doesn't travel during festivals and hence they couldn't attend. She claims that Arjun's dad really really wanted to celebrate Holi with Lakshmi and her family(Jhoothi Dadi ConfusedThe lies are piling up) but she stopped him from traveling. She tells Lakshmi's dad that she is aware that they must think that they are making up excuses all the time about business and it must be hard to believe them. Lakshmi's dad says that he trusts them and believes themOuch, he'd just wanted to meet them during the festival. Lakshmi's dad asks Dadi to wish Arjun's parents from their side and to tell them that he is waiting to meet them soon.(ConfusedOuch I foresee that RV is going to insult Lakshmi's dad soonOuch) And I don't want that to happen Cry I dont know why, but i love Lakshmi's dad. He looks so genuine.

Dadi asks why everyone is so quiet and sad. Arjun asks the same thing and Lakshmi reminds him about the water shortage. Arjun says that when he is there, no one can be sad. He whistles and a water tank stands outside Sanatan Nagar and everyone beams at him, especially Lakshmi. Everyone starts applying colors and Arjun's eyes stalk Lakshmi as she goes around getting colored and applying it. (Seriously, his eyes only follow herLOL)
Arjunnn. Heart

Precap: Arjun and Lakshmi dancing on some ancienttt song.ROFLLooks like someone took Bhaang, for he seems very touchy feely with her. I hardly remember that song! What song is it anyway? Shocked

Great update Triv! Hug
Sorry if something is too judgmental on the epi Tongue
I loved your side by side commentary Wink

In-Sanity-Metis

In-Sanity-Metis IF-Rockerz
In-Sanity-Metis
In-Sanity-Metis

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
@xTimax: Your welcome and thanks for replyingSmile

Originally posted by Princess..

True that. I m a lil judgmental on today's epi. Ermm Maaf karna mujhe. LOL
 Ha! Am always judgmental ROFL So its OK ROFL

This whole scene. Made me feel her acting wasnt as spectacular as it usually is. I mean, it dint seem natural. Which is something she carries off pretty well. Sorry, just my opinion. Nevertheless, the choti line maarne vaali girl was ROFL

It did come off as fake. But, I always tell myself that I would rather take over acting than the consistent dukhi aatma crying of leads ROFL

How can one mistake the love of their life for someone who isnt even close to our Arjun? Shocked

I know right! Exactly! There was this guy I had a crush on and I used to recognize him from faaar away, just by his walking style or his hair style. How come Lakshmi is unable to recognize her own Love of her life/ Fiance? It seems the show is trying to portray that Arjun's love is more serious and deeper than Lakshmi's. For Arjun comes to know what she needs or wants just by her voice. Even if she is upset or worried. But Lakshmi is clueless about everything regarding Arjun.

Arrey uski prized possession hai. Kyun na ho proud. ROFL 
ROFL He's sooo smug about his choice. ROFL

And I don't want that to happen Cry I dont know why, but i love Lakshmi's dad. He looks so genuine.
I agree. Her dad is so genuine and nice. Sometimes I feel like shielding him from all the crap that Arjun's dad and Purva are going to throw at him. Ouch

I hardly remember that song! What song is it anyway? Shocked

I have no clue! Seriously. It sounds very ancient types ROFL

Great update Triv! Hug
Thanks!
Hug

Sorry if something is too judgmental on the epi Tongue

Haha, it's ok..creative criticism should always be welcomed. We can't be singing praises all the time na?

I loved your side by side commentary Wink

LOL, thanks. I can't seem to stop myself from writing them ROFL

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
awesome update

In-Sanity-Metis

Rafid. IF-Achieverz
Rafid.
Rafid.

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
ThnQ very much Big smile

In-Sanity-Metis

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Triv..:)

I loved what he asked for.. good riddance to the aap and ji..LOLLOL

Edited by ...Binny... - 11 March 2012 at 4:45pm

In-Sanity-Metis

Niceup IF-Rockerz
Niceup
Niceup

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update...

In-Sanity-Metis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index