India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

welll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angadsdoll Senior Member
angadsdoll
angadsdoll

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:32am | IP Logged

you know yesterdays episode was good in many ways.  firstly, it was so nice that prithvi helped kripa up. i used to think that prithvi was ugly, but know i think he kinda cute (dont u think he looks like sunil shetty??).  secondly, i thought that was so awsome when kripa was practicing in the outhouse and angad walked in on her and was lost for a momentWink,the most worst thing was when naina kiked kripa out of the show, wat a witch!!! and last but not least, i think that angad was rite in telling her that its just a dance, and im not sayin i dont understand kripas feelings, i do, its just that....

kripa has every rite to be upset with angad, but she still has to do a show, and everytime angad asks for her hand she cant break into a sad songCry.  she has to be bold and brave and show angad that im not bothered by what ur doin'!!   

well, all advise asideEmbarrassed, im so excited about angad falling in love with kripa, its sooo cute!!!

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:55am | IP Logged
yeah i agree with u she is just overreacting
sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:44am | IP Logged
overreacting  yes ...but then even she admitted that 2 herself just b4 they had the frame of her, angad n prithvi ....its a case of her anger n spite 4 angad being displayed openly ...althou nothing gr8 has happened btw them as such ...but she has had her heart-broken by his 'on-screen thoughts n persona' n she is disgusted by his actual behaviour that she feels no need 2 cover it ...after all ...wot is he 2 her?! ...she no longer respects him n thats y he gets brushed off by her @ every trivial thing
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index