Dharampatni

which episode??

Poll

which episode did u luv d most??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
😍Hello DPians!!!!πŸ˜›

so plss choose ur fav episode nd lets us all hv a filthy discussion on d most luvable episodes we had widin d span of 5 monthsπŸ˜ƒ...

if u ask me my favourite episode will b--
no, u guessed it wrong, not d toweliya one..πŸ˜’...plsss ppl don give me wiered looks..πŸ€”...it is true trust me...😑..
my fav episode is not d toweliya 1, but d  in which MOHAN begs 2 kastur nd cries nd tells everything bout his past nd asks 4 a praschit..😭.😭...

aweee MOHAN cries nd i cried tooo.😭...
dat episode was indeed d best cos dat was d last episode of TPB..🀣...yaa she left b4 winning MOHAN..😑...dat day we all were shown dat hw much passionate MOHAN GALA was nd hw badly he suffered in abroad..πŸ₯Ί...he tried 2 fulfill his mom's dreams but failed but still kept trying nd later proved it not only 4 his mom nw but alsoo 4 d luv of his life kastur, his wife, his dharampatni.😍...😍.

den we can alsoo consider d toweliya episode...😍...ohhh god, i was breathless d moment Nads updated dat MOHAN was in towel......lucky kastur.☺️...d episode itself was so damn hilarious..🀣...starting 4m kastur's dream 2 MOHAN standing under d AC, later reena teasing MOHAN nd den kastur bringing d doodh nd later toweliya's dhasu entry..☺️..ufff i just cant 4get 13th oct 2011..😍...

den if we look at MohUr's date episode, hw much happy we all were 2 get dose 2 epic episodes of only nd only MohUr 2geder, MOHAN's stubborness nd kastur just doing chance pe dance wereva possible.🀣.😍...dat was d only phase od DP dat we got 2 see hw elegat kastur can look...probably d best sari nd makeup she had in d whole DP session...🀣...dat was d 1st nd last tym we had got talli MOHAN nd ohh god hw much intoxiccate us wid his tallipan is not xpressable..😍...even we came 2 know dat kastur can drive..😳...
d only episode in which DP got good ratings ...
MohUr were so close 2 each oder nd d kiss attemp was indeed beautiful, d way MOHAN hold her back nd caressed her hands nd chin.☺️...

D ding dong episode was even a very sweet one cos we had a sweet nd so realistic nd not so filmy confession of MOHAN GALA.😎..i so wish kannu wudnt interrupt.😑..MOHAN planning d dingdong while kastur packing 2 go wid baapji was epic, i was ROFLing..🀣...
MOHAN's mission gets accomplished nd he becums successful 2 giv a chakama 2 baapji..πŸ₯³...
finally dat episode MOHAN kisses his pretty wife kastur, on her beautiful nd xpressive eyes.☺️...i still luv d sound of his 1st kiss on her 1st eye, it was so audible..🀣...
MOHAN gifts kastur a red sari nd jewelleries nd asks her 2 becum his 4m her tann nd mann nd even asks 4givness 4m her 4 his unintentional ignorance 2wards her...😍...
nd innocent kastur knew hw much innocent MOHANji was nd she did trust on him, his luv nd sorry blindly nd became is 4eva.πŸ€—...
ohhh hw can i 4get d best part of dis episode, MOHAN in pink shirt nd white blazer nd kastur's golden blouse..😳..🀣...dat day MOHAN khuleyam ruined baapji's izzat by doing d ding dong on d terrace....kudos 2 him nd his wife, who did it nd gv us d relief.πŸ₯³...
but i wish d ding dong wud b more in detail, they made it too decent...πŸ₯Ί..

anoder good nd luvely episode was wem MohUr go out 2geder 2 buy d puja stuffs nd MOHAN gives kastur a blackberry nd a rose too.😍...awee dat day we all were ssure dat MOHAN GALA was finally in luv.....he even sumhw ignored d TPB nd ran away 4m her wid kastur ..🀣...luved it wen TPB was unable 2 hide d luv letter of kastur 2 MOHAN...πŸ˜›...MOHAN had a wide smile on his face wen he read d letter.😍...ohhh hw much i luved wen MOHAN told kastur 2 keep her hair open as dat suits her d most.☺️..awwe kastur was blushing nd MOHAN's postures nd gestures were 2 die 4..😍...

don know hw cum i m writing such a big essayed post, but felt dat many days i don do it.....
guys we hv 2 save our DP forum 4m being locked so soon..our show doesnt deserve an abrupt ending of each nd everything it owns..😑...so plsss guys do comment nd try 2 post atleast a new topic each day so dat d activity increases...πŸ˜ƒ...
MohUr is memorable 4 us .πŸ‘... i just hope all d actors related 2 DP team gets a very good show in d cuming days..⭐️...
nd yaa all of uu plss pray dat HARSHAD's entry is as soon as possible.😍...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😲 what there was a sound when Mohan kissed Kastur on her eyes πŸ€£ I have to go watch it again.

My favorite was the Mohur outing cause Talli Mohan was just killing us with his one liners that night. The part about women drivers 🀣 I love when he stood on that thing and screamed Kastur 🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKyevhT4Bto[/YOUTUBE]

I love the scene when they came back from buying the puja stuff and Kastur took Mohan BB cause she sent text accidentally. The way Kastur tickle and tackle Mohan and climb the table was classic 🀣

Thanks for opening this thread Sundas, the show got an abrupt ending now they want to do the same to DP forum completely unfair.
awwwe Rani hw cum u dint hear d sound wen MOHAN kissed her eyes???🀣

yaaa Rani talli MOHAN was on a roll dat day, d way he shouted kastur widout a breath on dat rock was so damn dreamy.😍..kastur was in tension, poor girl, she nvr knew MOHAN was so naughty🀣...

nd d BB one, ohh god besharam kastur did chance pe dance again nd MOHAN even cudnt catch her dis tym..🀣...
i luved d bed scene wen both of dem falls 2geder nd d way MOHAN got lost in her eyes, she gv him a chakma.🀣...
Rani MOHAN was in orange shirt..😍..

nd yaa Rani, d forum shudnt b closed so soon, we cant just let our memories , our so sweet home let gooo like dis..πŸ˜’...nd it has been just a month dat d show has ended, we cudnt even cry properly...i really miss d show a lott😭
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Taali Mohan was such a treat to watch...miss Mohur 😭
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Obviously the date epi 😍 But tbh I've particularly loved their scenes till 2-3 weeks post their marriage ... they were just so adorable as well as entertaining
talli MOHAN was 1 in a million nd no 1 can compete wid his talliness😍😍...i wish MOHAN wud go talli everyday den it wud b a date 4 kastur each nd everyday😍