Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

What have you learnt from watching JJKN? (Page 4)

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

Urgent message for Hawa_Hawai

chak de phatte!   Tongue

omg...lol i cringe when ever i hear that now. i wish i was manmohan singh. i would become a tyrant and ban that phrase in india

Edited by hawa_hawai - 25 April 2005 at 12:03am

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

I guess I learned that TV shows are also into the business of weaving unrealistic dreams (similar to movies)......

making us believe that if life wasn't going the way we wanted all we need is a makeover

making us believe that life is always at two extremes with no happy medium

making us believe that the men in a woman's life are much more important than the women (has anyone noticed how all the prominent people in Jassi's life are the men...except for maybe Bebe and her mom!)

making us believe that there are people always out there to get you.....that life cannot be lived with happiness for more than 2 consecutive days!

last but def. not the least....making us believe that there are guys like Purab who would do anything and everything without asking for anything in return! (since i live in a world of dreams anyways it's all good for me but the day i decide to come back to reality i'm gonna have to face the harsh truth!)Unhappy

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hawa_hawai

Urgent message for Hawa_Hawai chak de phatte!   Tongue

omg...lol i cringe when ever i hear that now. i wish iwas manmohan singh. i would beoce a tyran and ban that phrase in india

I was so glad this whole week was without 'chak de phatte'. I was scared when they showed Nandini twice this week, but thank god, no chak de whatever..
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishakha

Originally posted by hawa_hawai

Urgent message for Hawa_Hawai chak de phatte!   Tongue

omg...lol i cringe when ever i hear that now. i wish iwas manmohan singh. i would beoce a tyran and ban that phrase in india

I was so glad this whole week was without 'chak de phatte'. I was scared when they showed Nandini twice this week, but thank god, no chak de whatever..

wait.. i don't even remember when they showed nandini..Confused 

Maisha88 Senior Member
Maisha88
Maisha88

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 12:05am | IP Logged

I have learned lots! Too many to count! (Only being sarcastic, though not too good at it). But this was THE most important realization...

I knew love was blind but I didn't know it was also stupid (applies to Jassi and Armaan). I heard this from somewhere but saw it in JJKN.

Edited by Maisha88 - 25 April 2005 at 12:06am
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Friends, this is sad but this story is again an example of a middle class family girl who uses rich people to get what she wants. Just what other serials try to tell us. Angry
mitila Groupbie
mitila
mitila

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 2:42am | IP Logged
what are we supposed to learn from a daily soap? its afterall a serial and not a lesson from our moral science books from where we are supposed to learn something and later improvise in our lives. its just for 30 mins of entertainment and later to be forgotten. i dont think any daily soap will help you learn anything.
KhoobsuratKhusi Senior Member
KhoobsuratKhusi
KhoobsuratKhusi

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mitila

what are we supposed to learn from a daily soap? its afterall a serial and not a lesson from our moral science books from where we are supposed to learn something and later improvise in our lives. its just for 30 mins of entertainment and later to be forgotten. i dont think any daily soap will help you learn anything.

wah wah wah Clapkya baat hai.. u r sooooooooo right... its just an entertainment, and ofcourse who looks good in how much make up they put

HeartHeartHeartEasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bESTHeartHeartHeart

Go to top