Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

What have you learnt from watching JJKN? (Page 2)

teasy Newbie
teasy
teasy

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged

do serials affect our real life relationships or was jassi a unique way of represnting what usually happens in real life.....

a guy desperately trying to run his own company.....or live upto the expectations of everyone around... trying to bring money in at the end of month..desperatly trying to lessen the pending payments!!!

a brilliant hard working fresher trying to make her mark ......based on honesty and principles learned in college ;)

parents expecting world from their children...

women bringing down women...[guess who is the greatest hurdle to growth of women...

love...denials...dreams...frustrations....first love..first crush....armaan the dream guy...jassi (oops..jessica now) the dream transformation....

somewhere i felt jassi was too real to be a fiction. ....it was too intriguing...somewhere probably JJKN allows us to view our own life in brilliant colors...with jassi arman replacing us...

wht i learned eventually, serials are not bad after all...some are really watchable. JJKN jaisa to koi hai hi nahin...

regards

teasy

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 11:55am | IP Logged

absolutely nothing

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bas02

Hey friends!

Just a thing I thought of. Have you learnt anything from watching JJKN? Has it given you any insight to anything? Has it taught you anything?

I will post my views later....so over to you

Bas.. I'm getting the same feeling I used to get in school at the end of the class when the instructor would come and ask- "so what did you learn today"? I'm actually getting goose-p***les!! Smile

I've read recently on several websites that it is a known fact (through research) that pretty students get more attention from their teachers, good-looking patients get more personalized care from their doctors, handsome criminals get lighter sentences than less attractive convicts and that pretty people get paid 3 to 8 % more than ordinary looking people! Sad as it may be, but it is true and I saw this happening on JJKN. Jassi was and is a darling to people who know her, but not to the entire world, but the pretty Jessica is suddenly a star to people and most know nothing about her beyond a pretty face. But I still feel that "just brains" matter more than "just beauty" any day!  

I've also learnt that goodness of heart is crucial to success as a human being. It brings you friends and love, and peace of mind! I;ve also learnt that love is the most amazing feeling one can ever experience and that true love is invaluable!!!

I've also learnt that there is only one Armaan in this whole god-damned world! Wink

Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

Minnie writes, "...      One thing I definitely learned from JJKN. That people can actually get overwhelmingly involved in fictional characters, to the extent that it can affect real relationships. I have seen enemies become fast friends and perfectly good and otherwise similar minded people become enemies. I have seen prefernces overshadow everyother communication between two such people...."

So well said!  I know I get involved with fictional characters as if I personally know them!  LOL  Having said that, if I have offended anyone in the past I would like to extend my apologies and hope that they forgive me! 

Hi, JP, personally I think we all do, and make them larger than the life...I think that is why we all surf this forum as well. It sounds pathetic, but these fictional characters do take up our waking minutes/hours....No need to apologize...either Purab fan or Armaan fan, we are still all in the same boat....Big smile

Edited by Paheli - 21 April 2005 at 12:28pm
usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

absolutly nothing mein ne to jo aaj tak sikha tha woh sab JJKN dekhne ke baad bhul gai lol 

just kidding

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
hmmmmmmm
geat question...
i agree with jp 100%

now i believe when u have hot sexy armaan on ur tv..the whole room lights up...

fact that i didnt know how indian middle class girls work in office...

the fact that chairman is just a title...the work is done by assitant...

i have come to know that i also love armaannnnnn more than anyone at this moment...

i do take few pills before sitting in front of tv..and i do dress up also..just incase armaan happens to come out of my tv screen

i also learnt that i should whatch out before jumping off the sofa with excitment...i can end up on the wood floorrr...and believe me its not a good feeling after that...

i have also learn that my eyes holds up almost million gallons of water in there....

i have also come to know that things like ektas drama makes me cry more than vidai...

one thing i didnt wanna know is ..jessi happens to be .fairytale cinderallla ...and now that i know...i realize how fake the whole thing is...

i have also come to know..IF is addictive...

deli draw great pics...

jp is madly funny

queenbee is not here right now..and i wonder where she is...

i have also come to know...i wait for updates jese koi piyasa pani ki talash mai ho...

i have also come to know..what lashfoever means

oh and that reading updates from ur cell phone cost 2 cents per page...see i didnt know that

i know for a fact that...T&D didnt go to school at all...

and that neone can write and direct cinema

neways i have much more to learn...one more yr left right
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paheli

I learnt that if you are center of the show, regardless of your appearance or characteristics, the world will revolve around you and good-looking people like Purab and Armaan will to (because they are told to and get paid to do so).

There is no middle ground for the people in JJKN (actually, any other show)-only extremes. Bad people are worse than you think they are, while good people are better than you think they are.

Ability to continue to function as a chairman of the company, is directly proportional to having a good, loyal assistant. It is more helpful if  the chairman can make assistant love him/her to get more work out of the assistant. In the second scenario, all chairperson has to do is to give cards and presents (written and purchased by another employee).

completely agree to everything that paheli said. that is exactly what learned too. in addition i also learned being good at work and heart is not enough, you also must be intelligent enough to know and understand people around you surround yourself with.

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

HI Alll!!!

You guys are starting to depress me with these posts.  Why does everyone sound like the show has come to an end????

The word is more like ....Learning not Learned!  There's more to come.

Peaches

Go to top