Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

What have you learnt from watching JJKN?

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Hey friends!Big smile

Just a thing I thought of. Have you learnt anything from watching JJKN? Has it given you any insight to anything? Has it taught you anything?

I will post my views later....so over to youSmile

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Love knows no boundaries, does not adhere to class, social restrictions.
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Really good question....!

I didn't really learn anything new that I alread didn't know.  For me the question would be what examples did I see in the show of the things that I have learned from my life experiences.

The first example was that it's not looks that makes a person, it's attitude and personality.  I learned that love can go beyond physical beauty.

Even thougth Jessica is really made to look good, she's not too appealing or "attractive" in the true sense of the word.  I mean that her attitude towars the world is so bitter that no one wants to be around her. ( I mean I totally understand her issues, but the world doens't know that)

Jessi on the other hand was caring and sweet, and people were attracted to her because of her mind and soul.  This make her more attractive, versitile and vivacious than Jessica.

The second example was that true love is never every forgotten.  People can move on, but they're never the same.  Come what may, the person you truly love always has a place in your heart till the day you die.

Purab, Jassi, and Armaan....will never be the same with respect to there love.

Lastly, Babaji always is there to guide you and help you.  If he has brought you to the problem he will take you through it.

Thanks!

KhoobsuratKhusi Senior Member
KhoobsuratKhusi
KhoobsuratKhusi

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:30am | IP Logged

u know wut i learn... Armaan is hott when he is angry, malika is fahion diva(wah wah wutta dresses she put on),,  n nadu very good friend,.....

HeartHeartHeartEasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bESTHeartHeartHeart

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Have I learned anything from JJKN...hmmm...still thinking...

there are plenty of Armaan and Purab wars Tongue

jprasad loves Armaan more than SRK now, but always less than her loving hubby Big smile

Jassi suffers from a multiple personality disorderTongue

Don't give Armaan any important tasks to complete or give him important papers...either he is fire happy or he is turning into Jassi...  Tongue

Jassi and Armaan belong together like pen and paper belong together Embarrassed

JJKN has brought out the artist in many of us.  Tongue

Don't let Nandu in ur house, he might take ur house docs!!  LOL

Never depend on JJKN promos or anything that SETINDIA writes Dead 

When T&D say they are doing an adaptation of the story, they will usually turn it into Dead...hahahaha! LOL

Drink plenty of water and  take all my vitamins Tongue to hydrate and energize myself for any bizarre JJKN news or news from Tablet

I think that bigger than learning anything on JJKN, I have made a lot of frenz!  Big smile
Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:17am | IP Logged

I learnt that if you are center of the show, regardless of your appearance or characteristics, the world will revolve around you and good-looking people like Purab and Armaan will to (because they are told to and get paid to do so).

There is no middle ground for the people in JJKN (actually, any other show)-only extremes. Bad people are worse than you think they are, while good people are better than you think they are.

Ability to continue to function as a chairman of the company, is directly proportional to having a good, loyal assistant. It is more helpful if  the chairman can make assistant love him/her to get more work out of the assistant. In the second scenario, all chairperson has to do is to give cards and presents (written and purchased by another employee).

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

Have I learned anything from JJKN...hmmm...still thinking...

there are plenty of Armaan and Purab wars Tongue

jprasad loves Armaan more than SRK now, but always less than her loving hubby Big smile

Jassi suffers from a multiple personality disorderTongue

Don't give Armaan any important tasks to complete or give him important papers...either he is fire happy or he is turning into Jassi...  Tongue

Jassi and Armaan belong together like pen and paper belong together Embarrassed

JJKN has brought out the artist in many of us.  Tongue

Don't let Nandu in ur house, he might take ur house docs!!  LOL

Never depend on JJKN promos or anything that SETINDIA writes Dead 

When T&D say they are doing an adaptation of the story, they will usually turn it into Dead...hahahaha! LOL

Drink plenty of water and  take all my vitamins Tongue to hydrate and energize myself for any bizarre JJKN news or news from Tablet

I think that bigger than learning anything on JJKN, I have made a lot of frenz!  Big smile

Awwww so sweet JP !!! You are hillarious !!!LOL

What have I learned? Well,I never really look at any fictional piece of creation and decide to watch it for educational value. When I started watching Jassi it was because I liked the concept . I don't beleive any human being can really be role model unless he or she is someone like Kiran Bedi ( though I would not take a leaf out of her personal life,it has been a disaster and she never really realised her true potential due to petty politics and male chauvanism) or Mother Teresa. In fiction,mostly they make a character either too good to be true,righteous and too honest or make them completely black.

In the original JJKN,there was no black character.Everyone was grey. Including Jassi. She retained her simplicity and sweetness but had these huge flaws which had to be overcome if she was to stand anywhere in the world. She had luck on her side. In most cases, when you are a subordinate and give suggestions,they get eaten up by the boss and you are never given credit. In fact even it it was completely your brainchild, no one else even comes to know about it. Considering that, Jassi had a boss in Armaan who never ever stole credit. He was this playboy and a manipulator,but he never stole any credit from her or mised a chance to appreciate her whenever the situation arose. That makes him in my eyes an exceptional boss who recognised good employees.

All the characters,Raj,Mallika,Aryan, had their good and bad points. The ratio was not 50 50 but they wee never black.

Then of course came Purab with a snow white character.  Now Mallika is completely black.

The best thing I like about JJKN is the message of hope it gives out. That life is a never ending process of learning where you grow each day. You never finish exactly the way you started. Life changes, definitions and priorities change with it.

One thing I definitely learned from JJKN. That people can actually get overwhelmingly involved in fictional characters, to the extent that it can affect real relationships. I have seen enemies become fast friends and perfectly good and otherwise similar minded people become enemies. I have seen prefernces overshadow everyother communication between two such people.

And don't forget,it was Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi which gave birth to India Forums !!!!!!! Perhaps if there was no Jassi,we would never have been here arguing about anything at all !!!!

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Minnie writes, "...      One thing I definitely learned from JJKN. That people can actually get overwhelmingly involved in fictional characters, to the extent that it can affect real relationships. I have seen enemies become fast friends and perfectly good and otherwise similar minded people become enemies. I have seen prefernces overshadow everyother communication between two such people...."

So well said!  I know I get involved with fictional characters as if I personally know them!  LOL  Having said that, if I have offended anyone in the past I would like to extend my apologies and hope that they forgive me! 

Go to top