Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

IMP: All Members Read: Forum Lock? - PAGE 15!! (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 15

deeshu

deeshu

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
plz dont do this to us ...
We all KMHians ARJUHIans love this forums alot its like a part of our life...
Due to this forum m able to met many friends...this plac is best for the KMH fans whe...re discuss our arjuhi our lov for arjuhi... Even tough i hv busy schedule i oftenly used to visit this forum...
It felt like incomplete without this even my day seems to be incomplete without it...
Plz plz.plz dont close this forum

there are many program which were ended long before KMH ends but their forums are still.
Open so plz have MERCY on us plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plzz
its a humble request do close this forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankh1shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP: All Members Read: Forum Lock? - PAGE 15!! (Page 14)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ara_000

IF-Stunnerz

ara_000

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
plzzz dnt do this plzzz...we have already lost our KMH nd cant affrd to loose KMH 2 FORUM...plzzz  kindly think of us 4 once atleast...dis is where we come everyday 4 our KMH nd KK2...dis is where we can spend d whole day discussing abt our KMH nd KK2...plzzz its a rqst plzzz dnt  do dis injustice...think of us 4 once atleast...i knw KK2 is bck wit other shows but ARJUHI will b ARJUHI...none can take their plzce...plzzz try to understand ur dicisn will brk many hrts again in d same way wen KMH 2 ended...sooo plzzz 4 heaven's sake dnt do dis plzzzCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

surpatelsalmankh1shibz

MsFuzzybear69

MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Please Mods don't do this to us...This forum is part of our family, please don't take this family away from us.

salmankh1shibz

surpatel

Goldie

surpatel

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
no plzzz ...dont close the forum

salmankh1shibz

DUGGUlicious

Viewbie

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Pleaseee Minu, don't do this...tell me this is a nightmare :((((((...Dev team cannot lock KMH2 forum...we need this space...DMG, MJHT, KDMHMD are still open despite the fact the show ended years ago...Pleasee don't go ahead with the locking ji

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankh1cherry227Arjuhisisshibz

Looshika

Looshika

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Hi, I am a new member of kmh2 forum actually i had joined the forum today becuz of the new tht the forum is going to be locked, actually last year november a friend of mine show me the title song video of kmh1 n she told me about kmh2 also then i decided to watch kmh on you tube , 2 week ago i hv just watched kmh2 last episode , kmh is the best show tht i have ever see i love karanika...then i got to knw about kmh2 forum , i hv been visiting kmh2 forum for nearly 2 weeks n i don't knw how bt now i am addicted to this forum , i was thinking to joined the forum bt i never thought tht i will be joining the forum when its about to blocked. I really want this forum to be active...plz don't blocked this forum its a request plz.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69salmankh1artacherry227Arjuhisisshibz

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
the only reason i joined IF is due to KMH2... but now the reason im still here, even after the show is over, is memories of kmh2, arjuhi/karanika and the whole bunch of amazing friends that i made on this forum! friends from all across the globe, my cyber family

we all have one thing in common and that is our arjuhi... they have connected us to each other and have made this forum OUR SPACE! something special and personal which belongs to us, where we can discuss our love and memories for our arjun-arohi and our kmh

kmh2 may be over and karan kritika may have joined other shows, but for us they come together on this forum... this forum which has memories of kmh2 and dreams of kmh3! a dream which will come true, we know it! kmh is the only show that has come back with a sequel due to public demand... that shud tell people about the whole "trp" business which they keep raving about! 

this is our second home and it wont be the same if its split in to pieces in other forums... i can go on and on about how much this forum means to me :-)  please reconsider your decision and respond to us... a lot of people are waiting for your response eagerly, hoping and praying that you have mercy on us 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69Looshikasalmankh1sreya19royartaArjuhisisshibz

sreya19roy

Goldie

sreya19roy

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
For god's sake plz at least give us a reply...this decision of urs is killing us

salmankh1shibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top