Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

IMP: All Members Read: Forum Lock? - PAGE 15!! (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 15

arjuhi_karanika

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_karanika

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
PLEASE Dont do this! Reconsider your decision!
Please please please its a sincere request on behalf of all the Arjuhians/ Kmhians not to block this forum!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaArjuhi_kk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP: All Members Read: Forum Lock? - PAGE 15!! (Page 13)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged

CryCryCryNOOO!!!

THIS CANT HAPPEN!

U KNW YEST I WAS SO HAPPY AFTER WATCHING KK BAC ON SCREEN AGAINBig smileEVEN THOUGH I HAD A TEST TODAY MORN I STILL CAUGHT UP WID THE SHOW N JST THOUGHT OF VISITING OUR FORUM B4 GETTING BAC 2 MY STUDIES N HERE GOT 1 OF D BIGGEST SHOCK OF MY LIFEShockedShockedShocked

IT WAS NOT LESS THAN A MINI ATTACK 4 MEDead

I HAVE BEEN CONNECTED WID THIS FORUM SINCE A YEAR OR SO BUT AS AN OUTSIDER
. I JOINED IF JST 4 MY KMH N KK2 THAT TO AFTER 6 MONTHS SINCE D SHOW WENT OFF AIR.
IT ITSELF SHOWS THAT KMH ARJUHI KK2 R NOT JST ANY RANDOM SHOW / CHARACTERS /ACTORS , IT IS MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE THN THAT.
I DONT THINK ANY OTHER FORUM HAS THE KIND OF BONDING THAT KMHIANS HAV.
MOST OF US HAV THEIR EXAMS RIGHT NOW STILL WE PREFER VISTING OUR FORUM RATHER THAN DOING NYTHING ELSE DURING OUR STUDY BREAK

N IF DMG MJHT N ALL OTHER FORUMS R STILL GOING ON Y CANT OURS????
WAT HAV WE DONE???
Y DO KMHIANS HAV TO SUFFER EVRYTIME????

ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST PLS DONT LOCK THIS FORUMCryCryCryCry

PLSSS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evacooljaya11shibz

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Please do not close this forum. We were told by the MODs before that this forum wont be closed as long as we dont want it to and we absolutely dont want this. KMH2 forum is our only home at i-f. This is the only place to discuss our Arjuhi and KMH., we wont get any other place to do it.Many of us dont even visit other forums than this. And KMH2 hasnt been over for more than a year-it has been over for just 9 months and some days!! So many other forums with show over for much longer time r still running. It will be highly unfair to us if u close our KMH forum. And besides, why shud this forum be closed? People still visit and post here regularly and without active moderation, still its running peacefully.
Please dont do thisCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evacooljaya11AyushiSinghaniaArjuhi_kkshibz

afsh4a

IF-Sizzlerz

afsh4a

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
pls pls pls dnt do this

DarkDove

Goldie

DarkDove

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
This is sooo unfair :(

I mean, there are others shows which ended way before KMH3 and their forums are still open!!!

I mean come on! what kind of injustice is this!? There are people here who are emotionally attached to this forum! 

We all kept this forum alive together and will remain doing that, we love this place too much to let it go! 

Please dont close this forum!!! Please please!!!! 

Think about all those members who come here to relish kmh2 and its beautiful memories!!!! 

Please dont close this!! 

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
please dont close this forum
and please reply 

KaranKittu4evaArjuhi_kkshibz

pagallarki

pagallarki

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
a big NO to this decision of urs mod ..pls dun do this ..we respect all ur decisions and obey watever u say but this is just unfair!..and kmh hasnt been over for more than a year it started on november 2011 ..pls dun do this ..pls we request u ..we are really attached to this forum ..our kmh went off air its already a big grief for all of us still this place helps us to get over it ..and talking about kmh and karan we feel good ..this is a place where we can share our thoughts ..everything about karan and kmh ..pls dun do this .kindly look into it pls

KaranKittu4evaArjuhi_kkshibz

sreya19roy

Goldie

sreya19roy

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I just want to ask 1 qstn to the mods...if someone in ur family dies n they r no more then what do u all do? Do u burn all their memories n throw them away? Is that is what u all do???
I can bet u, the answer will be a big big NO. Similarly kmh2 forum is like a part of our own family n it exists as much as any other family member in our life. I agree it is no more in existence on tv but surely it is still alive within us, our memories, our hearts n u can't take it away from us just like that :'(

Plz try n understand our situation guys. It is impossible for us to even think abt a day without this forum...this is our home, these r our people, our friends, our family...don't snatch it away from us. Plz mods plz understand us...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top