Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

IMP: All Members Read: Forum Lock? - PAGE 15!! (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 15

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

And do you think we'll let you guys live after this decision of yours? LOL! 

Jokes apart.

Honestly, I do understand your Point of view. There has been very less activity on the forum in the past few months and I know that the forum staying open, would seem like an added responsibility for you which you might feel is not worth it.

But look at us bechara bachchas, this forum is like a family to us. Not many, but the few of us who are STILL here are connected in ways words can't even tell. This forum is what made many of us, including me join IF. Every week new newbies come to this forum. And I bet, once you start reading the FF's here, you'll be glued. LOL! And about you shifting it to other forums like that of KTLK or Gumraah or anywhere, do you seriously think the charm would ever be the same in writing for someone else. It's Arjun-Arohi who have inspired our writers, they like to write about them and we like to read about them. No offence, but never on earth can I imagine the things Arjuhi do in these FF's being done by Nidhi and Ashutosh   Wink

Pssht! Sorry. So yeah, seriously. This is one way we live and we're surviving. We're a family and we won't let you break that!

Coming to the point about other forums, I do know how "active" DMG and MJHT forums are,  so  we won't compare things here. But however our forum is, no matter how inactive it is, WE LOVE IT and we always will. This is one place which makes me smile in the worstest situations, I've made friends here whom I love from the bottom of my heart. This forum brings be positivity and all KMHians are so good and supportive, so encouraging. We can talking about anything and everything to them freely. Our memories of KMH, of Karnika are shared here, we drool over our Punjabi Munda Karan here and appreciate Kritika and her amazingness. Those talks and those memories are all so precious and are collected and recollected in our hearts everytime we're on this forum.  They inspire us, make us smile and they mean ALOT to us!

So PLEASE don't do this to us. With this forum you're gonna take away a part of us. The magic and the place in our heart that Arjuhi have can never replaced by any other person / character. Shifting our love for them to other forums and dividing us won't help either. PLEASE!  It's a request on behalf of ALL of us, don't do this. Let this forum stay!

Thanks.

Your decision will be respected.

Take care!   =)

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 11 March 2012 at 10:42pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shamii16KaranKittu4evaartacooljaya11cherry227brainychild92shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP: All Members Read: Forum Lock? - PAGE 15!! (Page 12)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
@Ayushi Ur Back Hug missed u loads Look what has happened while you were away but now ur here :D I LOVE, LOVE Ur post totally agree! This can't happen we won't let it!!

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
omg Shocked oh noo Mods pls dun do this Cry this is the only place where kmhians and karanika fans can discuss about them and share their memories ..

every now and then a new member does come here and shares his or her memories ..this forum is very much active ..and we really love this place a lot ..pls mod we have no where to go if this forum closes :((( ..pls reconsider ur decision ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shamii16KaranKittu4evacooljaya11cherry227Arjuhi_kkshibz

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
every day it has become a habbit to come to this place and go thru the pages ..the fun the discussion ..pls we cant even stay without this forum pls pls Mod pls change ur decision pls

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamii16KaranKittu4evacooljaya11

nammu_23

IF-Rockerz

nammu_23

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
omggg no  !!! Ouch plzz dont close our forum... its lyk our 2nd home to us... still fans visit this forum regularly ... this is the only place were we can discuss bout our karanika and arjuhi freely... plzz dont hurt us mods CryCryCryCryCry .. if  dmg, bidaai and other forum can be kept open  then why not kmh 2 forum??? imagine even remix forum is opened which is very much isolated...

shamii16KaranKittu4evashibz

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

@Ayushi Ur Back Hug missed u loads Look what has happened while you were away but now ur here :D I LOVE, LOVE Ur post totally agree! This can't happen we won't let it!!

Awww sweetheart, YEAH! I'm back. I missed you tons too. I know right, they can't do this. Why did this happened? But don't worry, we won't let them!   <3
Yeah! I know, but now I'm here. I was away since I'd my finals. I've my last final exam tomorrow.. Aww, Thanks. I know, thanks so much. lol! We'll together fight for this. This can never happen, we won't let it happen, unless we have KMH3  Wink
Don't worry, be strong!     Smile

KaranKittu4evacooljaya11shibz

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Awww sweetheart, YEAH! I'm back. I missed you tons too. I know right, they can't do this. Why did this happened? But don't worry, we won't let them! <3
Yeah! I know, but now I'm here. I was away since I'd my finals. I've my last final exam tomorrow.. Aww, Thanks. I know, thanks so much. lol! We'll together fight for this. This can never happen, we won't let it happen, unless we have KMH3 Wink
Don't worry, be strong! Smile

Aww no problem u were truly missed Hope ur finals were good and Goodluck tommorow!! I hv exam on Tuesday/wednesday but can't study cuz of this heart breaking new:( But, I hv too! YES, Together we will All fight through this ab tu agayi hain na ;) Yeaahh we need kmh3 :D That'll solve all problems Wink Inshallah very soon! Sorry for spammin guys. Lool. Ayushi hun just scrap me:)
-Meera

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minuu

<div align="center"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hello,</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">

</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The Dev Team have decided to lock the KMH2 forum as the show had ended over a eyar and a half ago and there is nothing much left to discuss.</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">We have left the forum open for a very long time and longer than it should stay open once the show has ended.</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">

The show cast are back in other TV shows/Movies where you can discuss them in the appropriate forums.

</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">It
has come to our notice that some members still visit the forum for
CCs/VMs/ATs/FFs/Games which we will be moving to the appropriate forums.</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">

</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">This is our final call and the forum is to be locked. The forum will be locked within the upcoming week or two.</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">

</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Regards,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
Imagine TV Dev Team.</font></div>
kmh2 ended in last may so according to this after three more months there will b kmh2 'ending anni. So one n half year is wrong calculation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top