Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just want to ask 1 qstn to the mods...if someone in ur family dies n they r no more then what do u all do? Do u burn all their memories n throw them away? Is that is what u all do???
I can bet u, the answer will be a big big NO. Similarly kmh2 forum is like a part of our own family n it exists as much as any other family member in our life. I agree it is no more in existence on tv but surely it is still alive within us, our memories, our hearts n u can't take it away from us just like that :'(

Plz try n understand our situation guys. It is impossible for us to even think abt a day without this forum...this is our home, these r our people, our friends, our family...don't snatch it away from us. Plz mods plz understand us...
deeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz dont do this to us ...
We all KMHians ARJUHIans love this forums alot its like a part of our life...
Due to this forum m able to met many friends...this plac is best for the KMH fans whe...re discuss our arjuhi our lov for arjuhi... Even tough i hv busy schedule i oftenly used to visit this forum...
It felt like incomplete without this even my day seems to be incomplete without it...
Plz plz.plz dont close this forum

there are many program which were ended long before KMH ends but their forums are still.
Open so plz have MERCY on us plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plzz
its a humble request do close this forum
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
plzzz dnt do this plzzz...we have already lost our KMH nd cant affrd to loose KMH 2 FORUM...plzzz  kindly think of us 4 once atleast...dis is where we come everyday 4 our KMH nd KK2...dis is where we can spend d whole day discussing abt our KMH nd KK2...plzzz its a rqst plzzz dnt  do dis injustice...think of us 4 once atleast...i knw KK2 is bck wit other shows but ARJUHI will b ARJUHI...none can take their plzce...plzzz try to understand ur dicisn will brk many hrts again in d same way wen KMH 2 ended...sooo plzzz 4 heaven's sake dnt do dis plzzz😭😭
MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please Mods don't do this to us...This forum is part of our family, please don't take this family away from us.
surpatel thumbnail
no plzzz ...dont close the forum
WildestDreams thumbnail
Pleaseee Minu, don't do this...tell me this is a nightmare :((((((...Dev team cannot lock KMH2 forum...we need this space...DMG, MJHT, KDMHMD are still open despite the fact the show ended years ago...Pleasee don't go ahead with the locking ji

Zenar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, I am a new member of kmh2 forum actually i had joined the forum today becuz of the new tht the forum is going to be locked, actually last year november a friend of mine show me the title song video of kmh1 n she told me about kmh2 also then i decided to watch kmh on you tube , 2 week ago i hv just watched kmh2 last episode , kmh is the best show tht i have ever see i love karanika...then i got to knw about kmh2 forum , i hv been visiting kmh2 forum for nearly 2 weeks n i don't knw how bt now i am addicted to this forum , i was thinking to joined the forum bt i never thought tht i will be joining the forum when its about to blocked. I really want this forum to be active...plz don't blocked this forum its a request plz.
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the only reason i joined IF is due to KMH2... but now the reason im still here, even after the show is over, is memories of kmh2, arjuhi/karanika and the whole bunch of amazing friends that i made on this forum! friends from all across the globe, my cyber family

we all have one thing in common and that is our arjuhi... they have connected us to each other and have made this forum OUR SPACE! something special and personal which belongs to us, where we can discuss our love and memories for our arjun-arohi and our kmh

kmh2 may be over and karan kritika may have joined other shows, but for us they come together on this forum... this forum which has memories of kmh2 and dreams of kmh3! a dream which will come true, we know it! kmh is the only show that has come back with a sequel due to public demand... that shud tell people about the whole "trp" business which they keep raving about! 

this is our second home and it wont be the same if its split in to pieces in other forums... i can go on and on about how much this forum means to me :-)  please reconsider your decision and respond to us... a lot of people are waiting for your response eagerly, hoping and praying that you have mercy on us 
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
For god's sake plz at least give us a reply...this decision of urs is killing us
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mods plz rply us. U dnt knw what dis forum mean to us. Plz plz plz dnt lock it.