Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

IMP: All Members Read: Forum Lock? - PAGE 15!! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 15

Drish27

Drish27

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Please reconsider the decision ... We all are really attatched to this forum many of ys are here just for/beause of it... And the forum is doing no harm to anyone anyways ... Only locking the forum will do harm to us fans... Reconsider pls reconsider... Cry

Edited by Drish27 - 11 March 2012 at 9:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shamii16KaranKittu4evaAngel4KMH.BI.vrshn.shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP: All Members Read: Forum Lock? - PAGE 15!! (Page 11)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Mods, look at the response we have recd in less than 15 hours of knowing this heart breaking news -
pls pls reconsider your decision and leave the forum open until there is no activity in it -

Edited by Arjuhisis - 11 March 2012 at 9:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shamii16KaranKittu4evaAngel4KMH.BI.vrshn.shibzpayal_4

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
please 
moderator dont do this >"(
this forum is really attached with our heart
we cant live without this forum 
we stay here like hours and hours pleaseee
please dont do this 
please its request
please its humble request

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shamii16KaranKittu4evaAngel4KMH.BI.vrshn.shibzpayal_4

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Mods,dis is really hurtng. Hw cn u b so rude to us nly? If othr forums lyk DMG,KDMHMD,BIDAAI,MJHT cn open til nw,dn why u decide to block our forum.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamii16KaranKittu4eva.vrshn.shibz

piamist

piamist

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Mods, please reconsider your decision. This is the forum which made me to create account to join IF and it fills full of life and positivity in my life and here everyone are so good and are as a family encouraging each other, where we can talk freely and recollect all our memories of KMH and arjun and arohi which cant be done on other forums. Please please please try to reconsider your decision.

shamii16KaranKittu4eva.vrshn.shibz

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

Mods,dis is really hurtng. Hw cn u b so rude to us nly? If othr forums lyk DMG,KDMHMD,BIDAAI,MJHT cn open til nw,dn why u decide to block our forum.

yup please mod please think again
if others forums can open til now then why dont this ????????
please dont stop 
u know i felt like crying
its really hurting 
i dont feel good 
reallyyy
 Cry
please 
please dont stop this forum 
WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

shamii16KaranKittu4evabrainychild92shibz

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
what no!! i don't comment but i come here al the time!! NOO!!!! :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamii16KaranKittu4evashibz

shamii16

shamii16

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
OMG, nooo dont close our forum!! this is the only place we have left to store our Arjuhi memories and dreams. This is the place where we come together as the fans that love and treasure KMH... and we always will. How can you possibly take away something from us like that??? Ever since KMH2 ended, I always felt as if I have a part of my life missing because Arjun and Arohi became a part of my life, and they will always stay a part of my life, no matter what. It doesnt matter that it ended, this forum is where we keep them alive. This is where our dreams stay alive and day by day it gets bigger and bigger. Arjun and Arohi have been a major part of our lives, and since they aren't there, we come to this forum. There are such amazing Fan Fiction writers that started writing just because Arjuhi has been their inspiration. Do you have any idea how many people look forward to those stories? The stories which give us a moment to feel as if somewhere... somewhere in ourselves, Arjuhi is still there... and its true. Arjun and Arohi will always stay in our hearts, but we need some place to share those moments, those feelings, those emotions... Dont take that away from us. Just because Arjuhi doesnt exist on television, that doesn't mean they don't exist in our hearts... and through our hearts, we keep them alive on this forum. If you close down this forum, you will take away so much from us. This isnt just a forum for us anymore... this is much more than just a mere forum... a KMH forum. This is the root, the start of our hopes and dreams, our inspirations, our futures, our EVERYTHING. This forum means sooo much to us. Pleaseee, pleaseee... I request you not to close down this forum. You will shatter so much from our lives... and sadly, you will never understand the feelings and emotions that we have for our Karan and Kritika. KMH forum is a dream kept alive.. we keep the hope alive that one day... one day we will see them together again. This forum is the seed of that hope, which grows. Dont crush that dream of ours. Its not just my dream... this is the dreams of hundreds of fans.. perhaps more, that have loved and adored KMH, Arjuhi... and after Imagine Tv decided to take them off, we came to this forum to continue that love. 
Don't snatch away our hopes and dreams, our love and inspirations... Our Arjun&Arohi!

Pleaseee... I sincerelyy request the board... pleaseee don't take this forum away from us!! PLEASEEE!! 

Edited by shamii16 - 11 March 2012 at 10:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sreya19royKaranKittu4evashibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top