Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mahi dear today was a beautiful day for us to watch Karan's show...n today we received the most heart breaking news ever...I wud never come to IF then...they can't do this to us...
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Please dont close this forum..it has been like a second home for us...we still get so much solace in coming here despite of the fact that KMH 2 has ended...plz re consider our request and let us live in the company of our  happy KMH family...
arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS 
what have we done wrong that you are going to close the forum???
i can't imagine that kmh forum is going to be closed and think that this show was the one to make me come in IF the one that make me fight with all to make the show last for more time and don't end so early ... ( and for one person like me that usually don't get attached to much in one show , that don't understand a word in hindi or urdu not having a indian background , kmh show and kmh forum was and is an exception. considering all this i still i'm attached to this forum , and i have know amazing persons  here  and i don't want to lose them  )
still hurt that mods are going to close this and don't understand the necesity to do so... it's not right , not fair ...i'm still shocked with the news

PLEASE MODS DO NOT CLOSE THE FORUM
DO RECONSIDER THE DECISION TO CLOSE IT
PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nooo...No way.!! you can't lock the forum...Forums like DMG & MJHT are still open REGARDLESS of the fact that those shows have been over for alonger period of time..This is unfair...There's no other place where we can discuss Karan & Kritika together..!!! 
you guys are being partial for closing this forum.. if you have to close this one, you must also closes the other two mentioned forums along with all the other ones that are still open after going off air before KMH2...
Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! Y r u gonna do this now for?? I dnt c any problem if the forum is open.. its not lyk we're doing things that we're not meant to.. U cnt close the forum.. other forums hav been open for longer than a year but i dnt c anything happening to them then y KMH?? Y is it always KMH that this happens to?? This is so not fair!!!!
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

nthng cn be horrible dn dis.

its painful!

i dnt knw y mods r takng dis decisn?

we never fight here , never use bad languge or never break any rule of IF.

kmh2 has ended , bt still ppl r joining it. i check it evry 15 minute . cnt even thnk a hour widout it.

its like our 2nd home, we becm a family. please dnt do dis to us. . . chanel , productn house . .all do unjustice wid us bt plz u listen to us.

dis forum iz still alive like othr active forums. u cn take official attandance or set ur conditns bt plz dnt close it.
we can do anythng for it

pleaseee dont close it

KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
One word UNFAIR!!!!

I can't think bout anything but this news Plzzz Justify Urself!!
I hv a huge Midterm tommorow and I can't Study 😭 Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nooo u cnt do ds to us..
Ds ss jus like making us homeless..
Dere r may other forums whch r left open still..
Minuu dnt do ds injustice tk js..
Wts ur prob if ds forum s open??
Pllzz try to understand ya
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
OhMG!!! u cant close it!!

this is one of the few forums that i visit!!! actualy this is the only forum im active at atm!!

pleaseee dont do this...

really hope MODS understand our plea...

if not then i definatly will tell them to close my account with it...😭
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
plzzz no modz
i come here every day
we love KMh. its always here for us

plz dont lock this forum
its home for us