India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

BLF's Parallel Track--a ray of hope

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:19am | IP Logged

well ,although it is too early to anticipate but  still i am trying to sum up all the new informations which i have gathered from this forum and elsewhere.

1. Nandu is gonna be Jessica's agent and work with her in Gulmohur

( in BLF Betty appointed Nicolas as her financial assistant in Eco Moda.)

2.Jessica threatens Mallika that she will rethink about her contract if  she gets this type of welcome , that means Mallika will change her plan and once again she will give Armaan the charge of taking care of Jessica.

( Jessica - Arman relation is very similar to Armando-Alezandra relation  as i have mentioned in one of my posts here!)

3. Pari has confirmed that she is very much in the show and she is coming back! so we will once again see Pari and Nandu together!!

( in BLF after Betty comes back to ecomoda Patricia had a very important role to play  !!we had a plenty of funny scenes of pattty-Nico pair!!)

4.Bindiya confirmed that she is also looking forward to come back as soon as Jassi comes back in gm once again!in fact she has already come back!

( Gang had an important role in this situation in Ecomoda in BLF)

5. in an interview in Zoom channel Maddy confirmed that he is eager to come back to the show  !!!

( in BLF Hugo had a very important role in such a situation.)

6. Raj said that he is trying to negotiate with the directors and he will be happy if he gets enough money and enough role to play! well , we cannot say about money but his role will surely be important once again in the coming days of gm( in BLF  also we saw Mario to play very major role in these days!)

7. in his chat transcript Raj clearly said that probably they will once again show jassi in her simple avatar!! i mean not like earlier one but not like this one also!she will be simple , down-to earth and sweet!!!

(in BLF Betty got make over but she still remained simple, she was not like a model!)

well friends! if we consider all these points, it seems that they are probably going back to a track which is parallel to BLF track ( although not exactly similar!!!).

let's keep our fingers crossed!SmileBig smileSmile

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:27am | IP Logged
In actual story was betty a model ?
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:33am | IP Logged
wow rumi Tonguethanks,for posting it,lets keep r fingers crossed,thankuBig smile
masoom Groupbie
masoom
masoom

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:51am | IP Logged
wow rumi... nice!! Thanks for sharing the info :)Smile
masoom Groupbie
masoom
masoom

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smita24

In actual story was betty a model ?

no she wasn't

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Attention! Attention ! Attention! Friends!!!

there is something more which is added to my list !!!!

you know! i was sitting in front  of TV set from the evening to watch the new promo where Jessica shows some attitude to Mallika! and at last i watched it! But i am not talking about Jessica or Mallika! everyone who watched it  missed something which i saw!!!Wink!!

that is......

Veeru is back!!!!

i saw him standing with the gang in a smiling face to receive Jessica! i didn't see Maria there! But i hope if Veeru is there soon we will see Maria again. in fact  acc to BLF , Armaan-Jassi and Veeru-Maria marriages happen in the same day in the same place!!! if they follow that how sweet it will be!!!!!Embarrassed!!!!!

i am jumping up and down yaaro!!!!!TongueTonguemy blf days are probably coming back!!!

let's hope for the best!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile!!!!

Edited by Rumi - 21 April 2005 at 8:22am
rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:25am | IP Logged
thanks for all the info Rumi and showing us the ray of hope and a ray of BLF in the dark JJKN
KhoobsuratKhusi Senior Member
KhoobsuratKhusi
KhoobsuratKhusi

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

Attention! Attention ! Attention! Friends!!!

there is something more which is added to my list !!!!

you know! i was sitting in front  of TV set from the evening to watch the new promo where Jessica shows some attitude to Mallika! and at last i watched it! But i am not talking about Jessica or Mallika! everyone who watched it  missed something which i saw!!!Wink!!

that is......

Veeru is back!!!!

i saw him standing with the gang in a smiling face to receive Jessica! i didn't see Maria there! But i hope if Veeru is there soon we will see Maria again. in fact  acc to BLF , Armaan-Jassi and Veeru-Maria marriages happen in the same day in the same place!!! if they follow that how sweet it will be!!!!!Embarrassed!!!!!

i am jumping up and down yaaro!!!!!TongueTonguemy blf days are probably coming back!!!

let's hope for the best!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile!!!!

wow, thank u for these update... well rumi ji u r kewl

HeartHeartHeartEasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bESTHeartHeartHeart

Go to top