Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sunday Vulgarity : Love story of wood & plank !!! (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 33

beena14

IF-Sizzlerz

beena14

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Priya, wood really. Kya baath hai khana chodke wood per aa gyee love it. Enjoyed our conversation will talk to you before I leave not sure of meeting though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sunday Vulgarity : Love story of wood & plank !!! (Page 32)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh_sp

had a great time!!!!thnx guys!!!good night!!!ahem wood night!!!

I am at office and I need to scream !!!!

I had all holy intentions of being a Pure dhokla today - NO VULGARITY

But -

--- First thing in the morng I wake up,open the door,in my sleepy pick up the newspaper and there are only and only HUGE TREES on the Front page of the newspaper...Choked on my hot tea !!!

Some real estate ad advertising "Woods" - woodwa ve woodwa ve

---- After the initial shock,I again resolve to atleast be a khakra if not a dhokla and come to office...

and guess wat - the automated desktop wallpaper - has trees on it and a logo "SAVE TREES"

Hayee re Nandkisore..ShockedShockedShocked

Dont u all dare laugh at me now...Need a therapy...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101Ishii99-FelixFelicis-arsh_spNewbiesoapfan

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinky-

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Sadie101

Check it out...even LM thinks Laxmi n RM pool side tree have great chemistry
</div>

the first 15 seconds i could not take my eyes of Laxmi!!! any idea why laxmi n the tree got 15 sec of footage??? ROFL

lakshmi was trying to tell Tree about her love story

<div>

Ghor kalyug !! Shocked ROFL

Kalyug ka kaaliya - Hari Prakash ki Prem kahaani

(LM's next movieROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL)

Sadie101

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Priya, wood really. Kya baath hai khana chodke wood per aa gyee love it. Enjoyed our conversation will talk to you before I leave not sure of meeting though.

Thankss beena di...wood ka kya kehna...its entertained us whole weekend...we r sm pathetically naughty kids on loose hereLOLLOLLOL

np...aap jab bhi free ho cl me...and its ok...i understandu full on busy nw...tc..hv fun !!!

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

OMG!!!  ALL the discussions I've missed this weekend!  Where to even CATCH UP??!!!  First & foremost, Priya, your siggies ROCK--love the SPA ones!  Looks like the event was even better than we had expected...Love SaRun's look...The unbuttoned white shirt & suit look is Sobti to the T...Sanaya looks absolutely ravishing...

Coming to your post...ROFL...I see "WOOD" everywhere NOW!!ROFLROFLROFL...  AND, BABY, I LIKE IT!!!ROFLROFLROFL  WOODWA VE!!!!

"I just prefer wood. I like the smell... It's more convenient. It's just a better heat to me." ROFLROFL

Priya, the case of the sour grapes emerges every year during award show season...but the fact that ppl actually makes derogatory comments abt a show they supposedly don't watch, only reiterates the fact that they do watch it in reality...How would they know "WOOD" from SOLID GOLD, otherwise? Its hypocrisy to the max...Besides, if ppl have nothing good to say, why say anything at all?   

Should be around during discussions tomorrow as I'm working from home for most of this week...Big smile...Catch you then!Smile

thnxx...all credits to he siggie maker...
I mean I love guys who cn carry off the suave pink so perefctly...reminds me of certain Mr Pitt Wink
Sobti's look was screaming "CLASSY" at the red carpet where everyone else however gud luking appeared as baraatis in sherwanis LOL

I am overjoyed wid the event - makes u believe that when u expect the least,u rewarded with the most !!!

Sorry couldnt reply to the crooner comment over the weekend...was sooo distracted by "woody woody on the wall...who's the handsomest of all "

Its so hot in here babe...that sour grapes are all sunbathing out by the 3ft pool...they dont see wid their eyes u see,they hide likr our MBond and take a sneak peek thru those woody safaari binoculars !!!! Now we know y ASR needs to play those love games to satisfy the gallery (not to fake it to Khushi)...the vulgarity is not jst for Maamiji...for sm grapes nd lemons too  !!!!

Holi week...certainly we gonna have lots of colourful discussion...SaRun winning all those deserved awards have relieved and made us so light...can sit back,relax and sip on the bhaang...

Humming " woodwa ve woodwa ve "

Edited by honeypriya - 11 March 2012 at 10:13pm

Nandalala

Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Nandalala

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">OMG!!! ALL the discussions I've missed this weekend! Where to even CATCH UP??!!! First & foremost, Priya, your siggies ROCK--love the SPA ones! Looks like the event was even better than we had expected...Love SaRun's look...The unbuttoned white shirt & suit look is Sobti to the T...Sanaya looks absolutely ravishing...</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Coming to your post...ROFL...I see "WOOD" everywhere NOW!!ROFLROFLROFL... AND, BABY, I LIKE IT!!!ROFLROFLROFL WOODWA VE!!!!</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#990000">"I just prefer wood. I like the smell...It's more convenient. It's just a better heat to me."</font>ROFLROFL

Priya, the case of the sour grapes emerges every year during award show season...but the fact that ppl actually makes derogatory comments abt a show they supposedly don't watch, only reiterates the fact that they do watch it in reality...How would they know "WOOD" from SOLID GOLD, otherwise? Its hypocrisy to the max...Besides, if ppl have nothing good to say, why say anything at all? </font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Should be around during discussions tomorrow as I'm working from home for most of this week...Big smile...Catch you then!Smile</font>

</div>

<div><font color="#0000ff" size="3">thnxx...all credits to he siggie maker...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">I mean I love guys who cn carry off the suave pink so perefctly...reminds me of certain Mr Pitt Wink</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Sobti's look was screaming "CLASSY" at the red carpet where everyone else however gud luking appeared as baraatis in sherwanis LOL</font>

<font color="#990066" size="3">I am overjoyed wid the event - makes u believe that when u expect the least,u rewarded with the most !!!</font>

</strong>

<font color="#990066" size="3">Sorry couldnt reply to the crooner comment over the weekend...was sooo distracted by "woody woody on the wall...who's the handsomest of all "</font>

<font color="#990066" size="3">Its so hot in here babe...that sour grapes are all sunbathing out by the 3ft pool...they dont see wid their eyes u see,they hide likr our MBond and take a sneak peek thru those woody safaari binoculars !!!! Now we know y ASR needs to play those love games to satisfy the gallery (not to fake it to Khushi)...the vulgarity is not jst for Maamiji...for sm grapes nd lemons too !!!!</font>

<font color="#990066" size="3">Holi week...certainly we gonna have lots of colourful discussion...SaRun winning all those deserved awards have relieved and made us so light...can sit back,relax and sip on the bhaang...</font>

<strong><font color="#990066" size="3">Humming " woodwa ve woodwa ve " </font>

Haila, is the shirt pink? It's coming across as white on my phone! Well, guys who wear pink exude confidence...& with a look like that, it's pure uber dapper! Lots of discussion about 'wood', 'hotness', & all things ambrosial. Sobti's popularity is gonna go ballistic at this rate... Wink

ASR can play to every audience...he's making delicious spiked lemonade out of the lemons & they won't even know it... ROFL ROFL ...Next, he'll move on to making the finest wine out of 'em grapes... ROFL ...And then let 'em all ferment in a nice, big WOODEN barrel! YUM! I say let the naysayers go on with their rants! The show gets instant increased publicity & more eyeballs! There's NO BETTER WIN-WIN...

Yep, WOODWA VE-the new anthem for us wayward, besharam souls...Can't help but think of the other synonym for 'wood' in the besharam world...but I won't go there...open forum
& all... LOL   But yeah, touchWOOD for an awesome week...me right there with u for talli, bhaaanggg infused madness!!! Wink

Edited by Nandalala - 11 March 2012 at 10:47pm

honeypriya

vidya.sanjay

Goldie

vidya.sanjay

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
a big hello to fellow woody forum waasis!!!

Seriously  u people have put me out of my senses.
After a series of crazy laughing spasms ,I gathered back my senses with great difficulty and barely managed to take myself out of the wooden chair,...

Here, comes my daughter with her daily dose of her tongue twister challenges  n her tongue twister challenge was like this   (i couldn't remember the whole one thoughErmm)  ("acute woodnesia effect")
"How much would a wood chuck chuck for a wood chuck would chuck chuck" and with a thud i fell back to the wooden chair and fainted.D'oh

Ab toh bas yehi ek gaana gaane ka mann kar raha hain

"SARDI KHAASI NA MALARIA HUAAA...MEIN GAYA YAARO MUJH KO ...WOOODERIAAA HUAA 

WOODERIA HUAA"
Day Dreaming

Edited by vidya.sanjay - 11 March 2012 at 11:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishii99honeypriya

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.sanjay

a big hello to fellow woody forum waasis!!!

Seriously  u people have put me out of my senses.
After a series of crazy laughing spasms ,I gathered back my senses with great difficulty and barely managed to take myself out of the wooden chair,...

Here, comes my daughter with her daily dose of her tongue twister challenges  n her tongue twister challenge was like this   (i couldn't remember the whole one thoughErmm)  ("acute woodnesia effect")
"How much would a wood chuck chuck for a wood chuck would chuck chuck" and with a thud i fell back to the wooden chair and fainted.D'oh

Ab toh bas yehi ek gaana gaane ka mann kar raha hain

"SARDI KHAASI NA MALARIA HUAAA...MEIN GAYA YAARO MUJH KO ...WOOODERIAAA HUAA 

WOODERIA HUAA"
Day Dreaming

i fell of my wood chair laughingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

gosh...a woody riddle...we seriously need to contact LM sir ROFLROFLROFLROFL

wood and woody went up by will
to wetch a wail of water
wood fell down and broke his wrown
and woody came tumbling after

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101vidya.sanjay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top