Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Srima,

Wishing you many more happy returns of this day!  🥳Happy Birthday!
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you friends for the wonderful birthday wishes. Physically older by a year but mentally younger , visually enjoying all the cakes & gifts & flowers like a kid. Just returned this evening , was in Delhi attending a wedding on my D day. Kidu kidu kulirla birthday celebrate pannitu now kulir kaying in all your warm wishes. Sorry for late acknowledgement .Will reply to all soon. 
srima thumbnail

@ Tanu – Thank you so much Tanu for opening this wonderful  birthday thread for me. IF birthday bashes are the best ones in my life. Visibly moved by all your affections & adulations . BTW Tanu you seem to have done a detailed research on me. For that here is my return gift –'Thank You Dr. Tanu'.

@Roja –  Thank you Roja for your birthday  suprabadam . Honestly you were  the first member to call me on that day to wish me. It was such a pleasant surprise to receive your call on that at Delhi. Believe me , my husband & SIL realized it only after your call. Apparam ungalukkaga unga peyara sollindu  ate one extra large piece cake. Srimaku vayasanalum vaya katta theriyalai.

@ Nithya – Thank you so much Nithya for your warm wishes. Should surely meet next time.

@ Srinithi – Thank you sumi.  Arey Gajju mama enna ippadi indha Mangu mamiya  joker  akiteenga. Adhu sari T Murugan serialukku update pannarenu valiya vandu vamba vangindava buffoon illama budhisaliyava irukka mudiyum.

@ Atina – Thank you engaL  Thanga Thalaivi avargale. Yes with every passing year our friendship will grow stronger & stronger.

@ Eclat – Thank you very much Eclat.  Arumayo arumai Aarabhi arumai , adhinum arumai en Guru Swamiyin dharisanam. Am blessed. Thank you clat once again for the truck load of gifts.

srima thumbnail
[QUOTE=Pearl27]

Happy Birthday Srima!😃

God Bless you with abundance Joy, peace and heath!

Thank you Pearl for the warm wishes
srima thumbnail
[QUOTE=Tanu.]

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

Thank you Tanu
srima thumbnail
Originally posted by: vjayam

Wow srima, with all the information yr frnds and well-wishers hv posted, feel like knowing u personally.

wishing u all the best.

Thank you Vijayam. Surely we will keep in touch
srima thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapooo

Very Many Happy Returns Srima - was good to talk to you and wish you personally. Delhi sudarathaa?? Enjoy the wedding and come back safe.

Thank you thank you so much Roja. Delhi was kidu kidu - 9 degrees , not my cup of tea. Still managed to eat your portion of cake too.
srima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

Wish you a very Happy Happy Birthday Srima. ðŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Gunz for the warm wishes.
srima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

May all your wishes come true Aunty😃 God bless you and have fun🤗
Iniya Piranthanaal Nazhvalthukkal🥳