Ajay in a new show - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
very true...he added an edge to Ajay that no one could have done better than him! 😉 😃

and like praveena said - we need not worry about Bhanu...he will never act in something he doesn't believe in... 😊

and so what if Pankit was a part of the saas bahu bandwagon? apna apna sochne ka nazariya hota hai yaar...maybe he's one of those for whom work is work, no matter what it is...oh well, all said and done, i think he rocked in SS! 😃 wotsay?
yeah......thats the last word....ss could make anyone rock!!!!!!! 👏 👏 👏
i agree. and not only ajay's character but i think all d characters of ss cudnt hv been performd by any othr actor as well as dey did it.
dunno no if d person who casted dem s brilliant or d actors who performd der role s.
guess both d cast and d caster(i dont think dere exists any such word)r d bst.
i agree... i donno if there could have been anyone who could have essayed the roles better...but we have seen these ppl be part of ss and our lives so long tht we cannot imagine another cast... its like imaginin u have another mom or dad or frnz.... its impossible!
Have u guys seen shotgun in Yeh Dil Chahe More(Star One).He looks so dumb.
JD Majethia's pet forthcoming project for Star One, Resham Dankh seems to be getting its cast in place.

Manva Naik, who plays Dimple in Star Plus' Baa Bahoo aur Baby, will don the character of an upright businesswoman named Shelly.

"I play Aditya Balraj's (Rahil Azam) business associate, and it's a very forthright character." She is very excited about the show, " We are waiting for this show to be on air, it's going to be worth all the wait!"

So has her character been sidelined from Baa Bahoo aur Baby to make way for Resham Dankh? "You can't say that I am sidelined, as Gautam who plays Anish is away, so I don't have much to do on the show," says Manva, who has a much meaty role in Resham Dankh. Manva was also seen in Star One's Special Squad.

Other stars who are already on the roll are Rahil Azam, Kiran Karmarkar, Apara Mehta, Moulli Gangully, Sumeet Raghvan and others.

The above article is available on:

http://tellychakkar.com/y2k6/may/24may/news_manva.php
thanx sania..... 😊
and newe....shotgun was in yeh dil chahe more????? yuck!!!!!! 🤢 🤢 🤢 do u know what role he was exactly playin.... i cant imagine he of all in ss can be dumb....he was the one with the most attitude and class....whats happenin to our stars???

yeah these ppl especialy ajay are degrading their standard.

may be compromising for a living.

all cant be like our bhanu uday...who just sticks to his mind after making it..he said he wont take substandard show matlab he wont..come what may... 👏

and i dont much like ajay. he was silly and failed to impress me in any way even in a very fine show called ss, all other casts be it positive or negative isnt khokla kind..even boxer is preferable, aaryan was best - ved saab, deepika, shaina, papaji or neha all are fine despite lil imperfections, but ajay was just annoying and silly...Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 17 years ago
are u from mumbai sofia?
coz for me...even though i dint like ajay that much...his marathi...and his mumbaiyya hindi alwz touched a chord....and he provided some comedy...thats why i liked him...otherwise no....i was surprised that a girl like neha should like him.... besides...what he did to her later was also not forgivable!!!