Special Squad
Special Squad

India-Forums

Ajay in a new show

sanyamalhotra Goldie
sanyamalhotra
sanyamalhotra

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Pankit Thakkar is back wid a new show Twinkle Beauty Parlour dat aired on Sony Sab dis week.His name in d show is Abhimanyu.Not much idea abt d charachter.The show is from the makers of Remix & India Calling.

Besides I think he is back in Kumkum as well.A recent episode showed Ajay,Boxer & Ved Saab together.

Boxer again featured in dis weeks D.O.N. as d cop.

Can someone plz confirm if the girl in pink wid specs in Saif Ali Khan's toothpaste ad is Manava Naik.She atleast resembles her & I m so unsure.Sorry forgot the Brand name.Its the one in which Saif Ali Khan dances on Salaam Namaste.The girl is shown in d crowd .

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 12:14am | IP Logged
wow....sanya...thats great info...thanx sooooooooooo much......
and yeah ajay was also there in the first episode of kabhi to nazar milao.... i thoght it was a relly crappy role and an insult to his ss character.... say...whats happenin to all our classy actors? Disapprove
Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 1:14am | IP Logged
okay good for him.
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 1:27am | IP Logged
well...actually as actors...good for them....! but with ss they all have established such a class...! and if they continue to take up stupid roles which are no match to ss, then i gues ss rather be their last performance...
-.nandini.- IF-Rockerz
-.nandini.-
-.nandini.-

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 4:56am | IP Logged
yeah...i saw him in Kabhi to nazar milao as well...and i felt the same as reshma said...disappointed that he should take up something like that after such a role in SS... Confused

i haven't seen twinkle beauty parlour, but i hope his rol's better in that one at least... Ouch

but i noticed one thing when i saw him in kabhi to nazar milao...i don't know about you guys, but it seems to me that he's growing younger with age! Tongue i know i sound crazy, but there it is! LOL i had seen him for the first time in a serial called Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli...there, he completely looked his part - a married office going man...then, when i saw him in SS, even there i thought he looked younger than he had looked in KSKS - which was a long time ago, btw...and now, in KTNM, i think he looked younger still... LOL

guess he's slightly baby-faced Tongue ...but it suits him good, coz that way he gets an opportunity to play a huge range of roles... Wink
praveenam Goldie
praveenam
praveenam

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 5:56am | IP Logged
am really hppy dat ajay s bck.atleast v can c dem now.and reshma ,cmon yaar he has 2 live .act i dont thnk anynew shows whch has d same intensity and originalitylike ss,siddhanth etc r on line now.so til den he hs 2 do sumthng.but frm d way u r sayin i thnk it ws really horrible.donno as i hvnt cn it.
dat day while changin d channels i saw boxer and ajay both as goos frnz as dey wre in ss.so i thut mayb dey r showin ss in starplus coz dey do show heartbeat in starplus and starone both.but act it ws kumkum goin on.
guess now every1 thinks ajay -boxer r an inseperable pair.
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 9:20am | IP Logged
hey yeah nandini....actually, he looked kinda silly in ktnm, with his hair little grown and all.... but maybe he's gettin younger...ha ha.. LOL
and praveena....ajay-boxer ARE an inseparable pair no matter what! Smile
-.nandini.- IF-Rockerz
-.nandini.-
-.nandini.-

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
his role in ktnm was really small na? i don't watch it regularly, so i don't know...
but the way it seemed when i saw it...it looked like he came for a few minutes and went...i mean, come on! he can do better than that!

but i'm glad to hear that he's working in Kumkum and Twinkle Beauty Parlour...it's great that he's getting so much work after SS...and i think he's quite a decent actor too, so good for him! Big smile

Go to top