Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Did Karan marry Nandini?

QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Hi first time in KSBKBT forum.

If  the answer is yes then Karan is not legally married to Tania.

If no then its his choice what he wants to do.

Being in the UK I have not caught up yet.

Esther

teetlie Groupbie
teetlie
teetlie

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:23am | IP Logged
thatsa good point.... tanya is not legally married to karan cuz nandini was alive.... So i guess tanya will have to leave and nandini will stay.. but may be after the secret is revealed, nandini might find herslef in a middle of nothing and might decide to leave them forever and move on..... that way ekta will not have to show nandini after the leap. It will be aweful and i wud miss nandini in the show.. but this is one of the many things that might happen in kyunki........... Cheers
DreamingAngel Newbie
DreamingAngel
DreamingAngel

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:38am | IP Logged

even though not legally correct i think tanya really deserves both boomi and karan bcoz intially nandhini not interesred in the baby and suddenly having so much possession.

i think and want tanya to be with karan

SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:10am | IP Logged

yes ur ryte rite now NANDINI is karan's wife... cuz wen karan marry tanya nandini was alive n dat tanyaAngryhuh...karan was not at all ready to marry her.but she was the one who came in shantinekatn n start caring bout bhummiAngryso dat all the people force her to marry KARAN...n karan still loves nandini...tanya is the one who came between karan nandini...i dunt think so tanya shuld live nemore with..n now dat tanya knows karan loves nandini...den she sshuld immediatly leave shantinekatn...but beside leaving shes ssaying 2 karan dat i cant live widout u...huh...wat is dis n dats y poor karan is confused...omg man plzzzzz save ma karan nandini from dat bith TANYA.... I HATE HERR

NO 1 CAN TAKE NANDINI'S PLACE

rani80ca Senior Member
rani80ca
rani80ca

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:36am | IP Logged

hiiiiiiii

Illlegal marriage in virani house.they are so educated still made mistakes.

we all know karan love nandini but he is in middle of big mess created by his family. I  guess Tanya has to leave unless they decide to live together with Karan (yahooooooooooooo)karan has two wives than. HUM 3 HAMARA 6 BIG PARIVAR SUKI PARIVAR LIKE VIRANIS.

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i don't think itz illegalConfused The doctorz said she'll probably never wake up.. so she was basically considered dead..and karan is able to marry anyone he pleasez.. n he choice TANYA.. him n TANYA n BHOOMI r MEANT to be!!!!
Ruhi Senior Member
Ruhi
Ruhi

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
i agree that karan should stay with tanya. n by law they might not b married but it doesn't matter, 2 me anyway,  cuz in heart they are. they have a relationship n they went through the rituals so who cares if nandin's aliveAngry. karan n nandini were only married 4 couple of months but karan n tanya were married 4 3 years. i think tanya should tell karan that she is going 2 have a baby cause i know if he knows then he will stay with herSmile.
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
yahhhhhhhhhh ... tanya needz to tell him shez habin HIZ BABY!!!!!!Clap

Go to top