naina-syed thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Maanvi to learn about her illness in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai!

11 hours ago
Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Main Meri Behna Hai helmed by Cinevistaas is undergoing an emotional turmoil wherein Beeji (Anju Mahendroo) is trying hard to hide the fact from all that Maanvi (Niaa Sharma) is suffering from cancer.

However, the drama will take a new turn when Maanvi will come to know of this hard truth on her own. So far it was seen how the Wadhera family got upset with the false news of Jeevika (Krystle Dsouza) being pregnant. However, they did not have the slightest idea, even in their wildest dreams that Maanvi has been suffering from cancer.

Meanwhile, Maanvi is making all possible efforts to soothe things between Viraat (Kushal Tandon) and Maya (Nikunj Mallik). Sources say that during one of her attempts to get them closer, she will run behind Viraat and fall down heavily. Beeji, who will be present at the moment, will create a lot of tumult. Unable to hide the truth anymore she will finally end up telling Maanvi about her illness, leaving the shattered Maanvi in utter shock!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yess SHE will get know
I really want she shared this with virat
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS! Aww, poor Maanvi!! She try's her hardest to make other people happy when she really needs to think about herself for once!! :(
Originally posted by: Virman12

Yess SHE will get know
I really want she shared this with virat

Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
FINALLY MAANVI WILL KNOW.
I HOPE VIRAT FINDS OUT FAST SOOON TOO.
AND THEN VIRMAAN LOVE STORY